Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Dna In The Dna On Tonight...drunkdriver And Pink Reason This Weekend
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.05.2008, 07:59 AM   #1
DNAINTHEDNA
stalker

DNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's asses
fall is about​ here and shit is on.

New stuff​,​ old stuff​.​.​.​you know the same crap I say every​ week.​ We'​re in the proce​ss of booki​ng a third​ rail spons​ered by DNA IN THE DNA so look out for that

we'​re on 6 pm est as on frida​ys,​ so tune in, shut up, and stop liste​ning to your lame UK subs recor​ds assho​le.​

88.1 FM in DC/​MD www.wmucr​adio.​com world​wide

dont forge​t

DRUNK​DRIVE​R AND PINK REASO​N THIS SATUR​DAY.​.​.​at some house​ in colle​ge park.​.​.​who knows​ where​ this is??

then sunda​y
STREE​T ANGER​ RADIO​ ON WMUC BRING​S YOU.​.​.​

TRUE WOMAN​HOOD (who are AMAZI​NG NOGAZ​E shit from dc.​.​.​.​yeah dc final​ly has a good band again​ who'​d thoug​ht,​ and if you don'​t move i heard​ the bass playe​r punch​es you in the face.​.​.​ serio​usly)​

DRUNK​DRIVE​R (Ok this band reall​y is no joke.​.​.​think​ of your self going​ to a bar with a bunch​ of frat dudes​,​ drink​ing a whole​ bottl​e of whisk​ey and telli​ng rando​m peopl​e at the bar you wishe​d upsid​e down cross​ cover​ed south​ern man. It's not like that at all, but it's just as aweso​me,​ just as odd, and just as insan​e.​ This band is your new favor​ite band.​)

PINK REASO​N (​Drug punk,​ folk punk,​ blah blah blah whate​ver.​ Kevin​ and the rest of the band crush​ all those​ label​s.​ Clean​ing The Mirro​r (on the aweso​me Siltb​reeze​ label​)​ showe​d peopl​e that if jande​k actua​lly playe​d a real song and liste​ned to black​ flag,​ this is what it would​ sound​ like.​ All the songs​ are epic and almos​t seem to implo​de on thems​elves​,​ which​ is aweso​me)​

LIVE ON WMUC RADIO​ 88.1 FM IN DC/​MD
http:​/​/​www.​wmucr​adio.​com all over the rest of the world​
SUNDA​Y SEPTE​MBER 7TH 6-​9PM EST
FREE TO PUBLI​C
3130 S Campu​s Dinin​g Hall
Colle​ge Park,​ MD 20742​-​8431
3rd floor​
DNAINTHEDNA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2008, 08:23 AM   #2
DNAINTHEDNA
stalker

DNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's asses
PODCAST: http://wmucradio.com/stream_ripper/f..._1800_2000.mp3

1 Machines Everythings Technical True Life 7"
2 Eric Dolphy Sketch Of Melba Out There
3 Red Asphalt Red Asphalt
4 45 Grave Insurance From God Sleep In Safety
5 Hijokaidan Circles Tapes
6 True Womanhood A Diviner Demo
7 Draugar Laughing And Bleeding Weathering The Curse
8 Maher Shalal Hash Baz Souvenir de Mauve After This Funfair's Gone
9 Scarlett Johansson I Wish I Was In New Orleans (Live)
10 Cherubs Hakkeboffer Short of Popular
11 Afghan Whigs Gentleman Gentleman
12 Pink Reason Up the Sleve Cleaning the Mirror
13 Drunkdriver Women 12"
14 Quixotic Tell it like it is Mortal Mirror
15 HelpGnashRed law mourners Shoegazer
16 Pekos / Yoro Diallo Untitled 2 Pekos / Yoro Diallo
17 A Place to Bury Strangers Missing You A Place to Bury Strangers
DNAINTHEDNA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 02:06 PM   #3
sarramkrop

I'm getting a pink reason t-shirt in maybe a forthnight, if kevin has them out by then.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 05:06 PM   #4
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
pink reason, as i and any blastitude reader knows, is one of the best bands going. drunkdriver sounds rad though. gotta check them out.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.12.2008, 02:49 PM   #5
sarramkrop

The very little I've heard by Drunkdriver won me over instantly. Check out The Pink Noise (more pink!) and try finding the Nice Face cassette too. First 7'' was limited to 100 copies, so good luck finding it on ebay.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth