Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Student Arrested and Tasered at John Kerry Speech
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.19.2007, 07:23 PM   #81
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I think Leathernck supports the republican who was going to rape a 5 year old.

Is there ever a republican child rapist leathernuck doesn't support?

haha, what?! dude, you are lost, and the bottom line is people liek you are the reason this country is messed up..republican rapist, wtf are you talking about? look tesla, i know you are mad this happened at a kerry event, and like i said, im sure you are researching a way to blame this all on bush...serious dude, anyone walkin around talking about PSY OPs as much as you are just a sad delusional fuck, whose only supposed impact on this country is posting rants on a sonic youth message board...i mean, going back to the days of the old board, anyone who disagrees with you is either in here on govt orders or some kinda covert undercover bush puppet....THIS IS A BANDS MESSAGE BOARD, a board not seen by 99.9% of this country. shouldnt you be postin on a board where what you say may be taken serious? man, im gonna take a wild guess, and say you really have no friends who can stand you, and i bet even your family has had enough of you, haha....im good

hahahaa!

PSY OPS!!

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2007, 07:26 PM   #82
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
they don;t taser the rapist frat boys that's for sure

well, first off, if they did, im sure people here would whine and complain, second, in case youve misses the news past 6 months, those frat boys were INNOCENT, setup by a money hungry stripper, and now the DA is goin to jail

i hate frat boys, but those guys were innocent of rape, even if they are guilty of having some of the worst rich white boys names ive ever seen

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

Old 09.20.2007, 02:07 AM   #83
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
haha fail.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 04:29 AM   #84
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
hahaha....the video was pretty funny...i really dont see the big deal...dude was acting like a dick, he was asked to stop, he then resisted arrest numerous times, and got tasered....?....so what...

honestly, all youtube does is promote this mob mentality...only on a worldwide scale now...ancient rome, here we come....just wait for the next Nero...and UFC is the new gladiator arena, etc...

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 08:45 AM   #85
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
i have a few things to say:

- not all police members are pricks at all;
- the guy was asking questions and then abruptly interrupted;
- police can be held responsible of unnecessary use of tasers;
- no need to hold somebody for voicing out questions;
- even if the whole thing was a prank, i don't see reasons for the guy to be arrested nor shaken nor held to the ground, and in the end what matters is that the guy was only speaking to a public audience;

in my opinion those officers thought they'd end up losing credibility if they didn't act strong, and so they did. the video is fucking scary tho, and seems like there's more to come.
if i can say it out loud, it feels like fucking fascism. it's fucked up.

ps: read it again up there - i think not all police officers are pricks at all. but police certainly has a part in the violence witnessed everyday on the streets. power gets to the head, without a doubt.
Old 09.20.2007, 09:05 AM   #86
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethrneck4
haha, what?! this country is messed up..republican rapist,

Its funny how right after 9/11 they pull out the 9/11 of Distractions: OJ. Most of america is sick of Iraq and does not want to invade Iran for Israel but its all OJ/Brittney all the time. remember last year when they flew that pedophile freak back from Thailand because he claimed to have killed jon Benet and that was the only thing on the news for weeks and then nothing came of it. Funny they arrest a republican US ATTORNEY from Florida (Federal level) for going to meet a 5 year old to rape and you don't hear anything about it. Leather neck approves of Republicans raping children! LOL! YOU DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH FEDERAL AGENT LEATHERNECK. Go get a real job.
New Sex Sting Charge for U.S. Prosecutor

By DAVID N. GOODMAN – 21 hours ago
DETROIT (AP) — A federal prosecutor who authorities say came to Michigan expecting to have a sexual encounter with a 5-year-old girl has been indicted on an additional charge and ordered held without bail.
John D.R. Atchison, 53, of Gulf Breeze, Fla., an assistant U.S. attorney based in Pensacola, Fla., was arrested Sunday at Detroit Metropolitan Airport when he arrived for a meeting with a woman he thought was going to let him have sex with her young daughter, authorities said. The woman actually was a Macomb County sheriff's detective and part of an Internet sex sting operation.
He initially faced charges of use of the Internet to seek illicit sex, which carries a mandatory minimum of 10 years in prison and a maximum of 30 years, and interstate travel to engage in illicit sexual contact, which carries up to 30 years.
On Tuesday, a federal grand jury added a charge of crossing state lines with intent to have sex with someone under 12, which carries a minimum 30-year prison sentence and a maximum of life.
Defense lawyer James Thomas declined to comment after a hearing Tuesday before U.S. Magistrate Virginia M. Morgan, who denied bail.
Atchison's boss, U.S. Attorney Gregory R. Miller, said in a statement Tuesday that his staff was cooperating with the FBI, federal prosecutors and Michigan investigators. The status of Atchison's employment was unclear.
Atchison is president of the Gulf Breeze Sports Association, which runs youth baseball, softball, cheer leading, soccer, football and basketball programs. The group said Tuesday it was placing him on leave until the charges were resolved.
According to an FBI affidavit, Atchison exchanged instant messages with Macomb County sheriff's Detective Linda Findlay, who is part of the 6-year-old Macomb Area Computer Enforcement Team.
"Findlay created an online undercover persona ... of a mother with minor children who is interested in allowing men to have sex with her children," FBI Agent Matthew A. Bowman wrote.
When he arrived Sunday, he was carrying presents for the girl, including a doll and earrings, and also had sexual materials, Sheriff Mark Hackel said.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 09:10 AM   #87
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by max
and seems like there's more to come.
if i can say it out loud, it feels like fucking fascism. it's fucked up..

its a psyop - a psychological operation intended on teaching white middle class america how they will be punished if they stand up for their rights against the fascist pigs. The cops will defend the government, not the Constitution. The cops are very scared because there really aren't that many of them and there are many many many of us.

but the predictable federal agents will quickly post here telling us to be calm and accept our oppression!
Old 09.20.2007, 09:10 AM   #88
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
well, first off, if they did, im sure people here would whine and complain, second, in case youve misses the news past 6 months, those frat boys were INNOCENT, setup by a money hungry stripper, and now the DA is goin to jail

i hate frat boys, but those guys were innocent of rape, even if they are guilty of having some of the worst rich white boys names ive ever seen

I was not referring to the duke case.

Old 09.20.2007, 09:38 AM   #89
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
its a psyop - a psychological operation intended on teaching white middle class america how they will be punished if they stand up for their rights against the fascist pigs. The cops will defend the government, not the Constitution. The cops are very scared because there really aren't that many of them and there are many many many of us.

but the predictable federal agents will quickly post here telling us to be calm and accept our oppression!

i read your previous post and i pondered about that, a lot. it just seems you nailed it. i'm afraid if we as citizens don't do something, we're gonna eat a lot more shit within a few years.

check out what went on around here these days:
http://www.beppegrillo.it/immagini/I...ld_Tribune.pdf

right now the state propaganda has gone so far with having the head of the second most important channel in the nation to address Grillo himself an extremely reactionary message:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGpyT...rsist_locale=1

I can't believe my own eyes these days. We've got to do something.
Old 09.20.2007, 10:31 AM   #90
tesla69
Banned

someone else agrees with me, and he's proably considered rightwing

Makow - Student Tasering
Smacks Of Psy-Op
By Henry Makow PhD
9-19-7

The tasering of University of Florida student Andrew Meyer 21, Tuesday looks like a B.F. Skinner experiment designed to let the mice know they will receive a painful shock if they raise sensitive political subjects in public. On the other hand, if they are supportive, as the students who cheered when Meyer was dragged away, they will continue to get their food and sex. I don't know if this incident was staged. I want to believe it wasn't. But on some unseen signal, campus cops lunged at Meyer when he mentioned Kerry's membership in "Skull and Bones" and brandished a copy of Greg Palast's book "Armed Madhouse," which stated Kerry actually had won the election. Meyer's questions were extremely relevant. He asked Kerry why he conceded the 2004 Presidential election the same day in spite of numerous voting irregularities. "Didn't you want to win?" Meyer demanded. Meyer was implying that Kerry might have thrown the election because he belonged to the same Illuminati secret society as Bush. When he was grabbed, he said, "Get away from me. I want to hear the answer." Meyer was dragged away shouting, "Help! Help! What did I do? What did I do?" Then he pleads with the officers: "Don't taser me bro'" He offers to "walk out of here" if they'll only let him go. Then we hear him scream with pain "Ow..ow..ow...ow!" Kerry's respect for the public and commitment to free speech was evident from his response. While Mayer was manhandled and tasered, Kerry droned on about how he wanted to answer this important question. He even made a joke of it: "Unfortunately [Meyer] is not available to swear me in as President." The painful incident was filmed from many angles . I urge you to watch as many as you can stomach. PUBLIC REACTION The reaction of the crowd was initially to cheer Meyer's question about not contesting the election, but it quickly fell silent. Then some cheered when Meyer was arrested. Some people protested, "police brutality" or "why are you doing that?" when Meyer was being tasered. The media reported this widely. Drudge had it as a main headline. But while there was exposure, there was also spin. CNBC said Meyer had been a heckler, which is very unlikely since he began his questions by thanking Kerry for his speech. Fox News apparently commended the campus cops for using the taser. Meyer was not without fault. He insisted on asking three questions and delivering a short prologue, saying Kerry had spoken for two hours, surely he could have two minutes. His tone was indignant. He broke away while being led out. In situations like this, we must strive for credibility by behaving in a calm, rational, non-threatening manner. PSY OP? At least one Internet commentator "Withowlseyeswatch" (comment 39) is suspicious:

"If you have the time, watch the video of the Florida student incident about 20 times. Turn off the audio and watch. You will begin to see some interesting details not obvious to a person overcome with emotions seeing it for the first time. There are a couple of angles being shot from other spots around the room that fill in parts not seen. If you have the time, close your eyes and just listen to the audio. Pick out the different voices and follow them through. Listen to Kerry in the background a couple of times through. He droned throughout the entire incident as if he were hypnotizing the crowd. His remarks were very strange. Watch the girl cop at the beginning. See how she looks over to take her cue to make her move. Why were cops standing five feet behind the student? ... Did you see part 2 when the officers whisked him down stairs? He was not the victim of electric shock. He was not in shock. He was excited by the impact of his improvisation. He was working like the devil to keep the drama going because his mates were running low on creative juices. They didn't know what to do. This was nothing more than street theater. ....Something was amusing to the surrounding students. Is it possible that the students who were laughing and sitting without reaction was because they knew this fellow to be a trickster?" The prominence given Palast's book is suspicious because he apparently makes a case that Osama bin Laden and a Muslim terrorist network were responsible for 9-11. All and all, given the mass media coverage, this incident was probably staged. This video shows the aftermath. Meyer doesn't look like a man who has been tasered. He is told he is being arrested for "inciting a riot." He tells onlookers to inquire after him because "they are going to try and kill me." It gets even more weird. Meyer has a website which has received 150,000 visits since yesterday. The site does not appear to be political. On it he is selling a "pimp light" which "as a good Jew" he is offering at a "good price" ($89.) Apparently he has a history as a prankster. http://www.local10.com/news/14138122...=mia&psp=news# CONCLUSION If this event was staged, what was the purpose? Was it to tell Americans to behave or else? Was it to incite us to rebel? Was it to blame Muslims for 9-11? Was it to sell a "pimp light," and trivialize the most important issues of our day? Was it all of the above? To confuse and disgust? The Illuminati have a practice of creating false opposition. In any case, you can bet the people at Tavistock are studying it closely. They are constantly studying our group behavior to manipulate us and discover how much they can get away with. They got away with 9-11 and now they are warning they ("Al Qaeda") are going to do it again. Increasingly we are tasked with the question: How much of this nonsense will we put up with? Are we men or are we mice? Thanks to "N" for her tips and research. ------------------------------------------ Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order." (www.cruelhoax.ca) His articles can be found at his web site www.henrymakow.com He enjoys receiving comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. hmakow@gmail.com
Old 09.20.2007, 01:57 PM   #91
tesla69
Banned

We could talk about AA77's pilot that morning, Chuck Burlingame. He was retired very recently from the Pentagon--where he had been involved in the terror drill where a Boeing plane smashed into the Pentagon a year or so before.

Later he went to work for American Airlines. It was Burlingame who was the very pilot who was flying "AA77" that morning. (AA77 in quotes because it really wasn't officially scheduled that day (according the Bureau of Transporation's official statistics as noted by Holmgren), so Chuckie gets into a decoy and flies off with his black op crew. No coincidence there. Burlingame flew his AA77 elsewhere and off track that morning as part of the 9-11 plan, and it was substituted with something else that even air traffic controllers said like a fighter jet instead of a Boeing.

Who could give the order over American Airlines like that? To substitute and withdraw their AA77 for something else that morning? Well seated on the board of the holding company that owns American Airlines was Bonesman David Boren. David Boren made sure 'his man' Tenet was kept on as CIA Director under Bush. CIA head Tenet and Bonesman David Boren happened to be having a working breakfast that morning in DC--even though Boren is without any official governmental capacity and doesn't even live in DC. Boren was rumored to have been pushed out of the Senate in the late 1990s due to a covered up pedophile scandal. The stench of these networks all fit.

http://rigint.blogspot.com/2007/09/g....html#comments
Old 09.20.2007, 03:04 PM   #92
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Quote:
Its funny how right after 9/11 they pull out the 9/11 of Distractions: OJ. Most of america is sick of Iraq and does not want to invade Iran for Israel but its all OJ/Brittney all the time. remember last year when they flew that pedophile freak back from Thailand because he claimed to have killed jon Benet and that was the only thing on the news for weeks and then nothing came of it. Funny they arrest a republican US ATTORNEY from Florida (Federal level) for going to meet a 5 year old to rape and you don't hear anything about it. Leather neck approves of Republicans raping children! LOL! YOU DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH FEDERAL AGENT LEATHERNECK. Go get a real job.
New Sex Sting Charge for U.S. Prosecutor

By DAVID N. GOODMAN – 21 hours ago
DETROIT (AP) — A federal prosecutor who authorities say came to Michigan expecting to have a sexual encounter with a 5-year-old girl has been indicted on an additional charge and ordered held without bail.
John D.R. Atchison, 53, of Gulf Breeze, Fla., an assistant U.S. attorney based in Pensacola, Fla., was arrested Sunday at Detroit Metropolitan Airport when he arrived for a meeting with a woman he thought was going to let him have sex with her young daughter, authorities said. The woman actually was a Macomb County sheriff's detective and part of an Internet sex sting operation.
He initially faced charges of use of the Internet to seek illicit sex, which carries a mandatory minimum of 10 years in prison and a maximum of 30 years, and interstate travel to engage in illicit sexual contact, which carries up to 30 years.
On Tuesday, a federal grand jury added a charge of crossing state lines with intent to have sex with someone under 12, which carries a minimum 30-year prison sentence and a maximum of life.
Defense lawyer James Thomas declined to comment after a hearing Tuesday before U.S. Magistrate Virginia M. Morgan, who denied bail.
Atchison's boss, U.S. Attorney Gregory R. Miller, said in a statement Tuesday that his staff was cooperating with the FBI, federal prosecutors and Michigan investigators. The status of Atchison's employment was unclear.
Atchison is president of the Gulf Breeze Sports Association, which runs youth baseball, softball, cheer leading, soccer, football and basketball programs. The group said Tuesday it was placing him on leave until the charges were resolved.
According to an FBI affidavit, Atchison exchanged instant messages with Macomb County sheriff's Detective Linda Findlay, who is part of the 6-year-old Macomb Area Computer Enforcement Team.
"Findlay created an online undercover persona ... of a mother with minor children who is interested in allowing men to have sex with her children," FBI Agent Matthew A. Bowman wrote.
When he arrived Sunday, he was carrying presents for the girl, including a doll and earrings, and also had sexual materials, Sheriff Mark Hackel said.

LOL..i hope you people are reading this. tesla is NOW saying bush and his cronies are behind OJ robbing someone...in order to take attention off 9/11??

again, am i the only one seeing what tesla the fraud is posting, haahha, hysterical stuff

telling me to get a real job? tesla, i am certain of 1 thing, and that si you have NEVER had a real job in your life. living in mommys basement, being online 24/7 and posting insane nonsense is not a job, its your life, and i, and many others, see thru your fraudulent attempts to incite people, with what is usually INACCURATE PROPAGANDA, as ive proven many times.

haha, time to add another notch to the mouse, woooo!

man, OJ and bush...quite the imagination.

Old 09.20.2007, 03:17 PM   #93
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
again, am i the only one seeing what tesla the fraud is posting, haahha, hysterical stuff.

no, but you ARE the only one who seems to follow him around like some lost puppy.

e-stalkers are creepier than the illuminati.

unless....you are both.

*CUE SPOOKY MUSIC*

DUN DUN DUUUN!!!!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 04:46 PM   #94
nature scene
100%

nature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard suckanature scene cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
i just made a shirt out of my signature

will you make me one too?
nature scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 04:47 PM   #95
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature scene
will you make me one too?

Seconded!
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 04:48 PM   #96
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
to whoever is was that said all cops aren't pricks;
it's fairly safe to say that they are. i've met maybe one who was a decent human being. all the rest of them can lick the floor beneath my feet.
Old 09.20.2007, 04:50 PM   #97
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
My sister is going to police academy and so is this other girl I know. Both have been on the recieving end of police injustice so hopefully they won't turn into pricks like most police do.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 04:54 PM   #98
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I have it on good authority that Danny Himself is a cop, a member of skull 'n bonez and maybe illuminati as well.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2007, 04:56 PM   #99
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
ther'es a reason why they're called pigs.
Old 09.20.2007, 04:56 PM   #100
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
i have three ex-cops in my family. one was a model officer, yet another
was decent, the other was a racist piece of garbage. well, still is. it's not like he became tolerant once he lost the badge.

royalties from all crypto sig shirts should go to ice-t. speaking of cops.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth