Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Nirvana wanna-be's
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.07.2006, 04:44 PM   #21
markerfumejunkie
empty page

markerfumejunkie has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
these douchbags are signed to ecstatic peace? what the fuck is that? A joke?
markerfumejunkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2006, 04:48 PM   #22
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Serial? They can sign to Ecstatic Peace for all I care. the Markers made it a horrible record company anyways.
Old 05.07.2006, 05:16 PM   #23
PunkerViolence
stalker

PunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's asses
Such a ripp off. Its so much like nirvana its sickening. They try way too hard, and miss the whole point. The geeza just seems to be acting, holding his hands on his face like "urrrgh i look so like kurt, im gona act like him too". It was too glamorised, and obvious to be a nirvana rip off. i hated it. it should be shot.
PunkerViolence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2006, 11:10 PM   #24
markerfumejunkie
empty page

markerfumejunkie has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I mean this is just kind of rediculous. What the fuck is thurston thinking? I would figure that he would just laugh in their faces........
markerfumejunkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2006, 11:17 PM   #25
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
"from the label that brought you dead machines and the magik markers' i trust my guitar, etc."

seems appropriate.

i said it once on the markers thread on the old board that thurston was probably having the biggest laugh of his life at the irony that his indie record label was behind a retro no wave band when all the major labels and most big indies were looking for retro new wave bands. thurston is probably slapping his knee and crying from laughter knowing people are going to buy crap like that just because it has the "ecstatic peace" logo
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2006, 12:10 AM   #26
Dan
bad moon rising

Dan has tongues queuing up for a rim-festDan has tongues queuing up for a rim-festDan has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
Yeah, probably. Because Thurston's into putting a lot of money and time into practical jokes.... and I Trust My Guitar, Etc. was limited to 500 because he only wanted trick a couple hundred people-- not a lot. Sounds about right.
Dan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth