Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I have returned
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.15.2010, 04:24 PM   #1
viewtiful_alan
invito al cielo

viewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's asses
Wassup SYG? Anything new since I took hiatus?

viewtiful_alan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2010, 04:26 PM   #2
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
no.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2010, 04:27 PM   #3
viewtiful_alan
invito al cielo

viewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's asses
I figured as much.
Rephrase: Have any notable members left or any interesting new ones come?

viewtiful_alan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2010, 04:36 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan

amerkangod is convinced that if he keeps up this subterfuge facade of self-confidence and threats to show us his dick we will believe it to be of above normal size, when in fact we all know that it is smaller than appropriate and he has no intentions to send the picture, and the 5 posts he made threatening to do so were all an attempt to make SYG believe that he is packing the heat enough to back up that level of confidence.

amerikangod, please, if you insist on posting your dick, post it somewhere people actually give a shit.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2010, 04:48 PM   #5
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
sway left, were you here for swaygate?

he came back as keeping it simple, whose posts when read are like gazing into some horrible void between dimensions were you see some alternative reality version of yourself in unfathomable hell.

americangod is newish, and he just talks about his dick. knox is new aswell and she is ok, but not annoying enough or doing anything ive seen to make her particularily stand out. because i don't read peoples posts beyond enough to make a reply and be a dick. chicka is back, and artsygrrl. and anngella made a good post about cum. can't think of much else.

catanky seems to have dissappeared, no doubt off in some alcoholic binge proving herself to someone who isn't really there. we all wait in silent prayer for her return.

everyone is still generally the same asshole they were before you left and we are all playing the same games of trying to look clever and cool on the internet. i'm not the person to ask, i don't pay attention to anyone else and just stew in my own bitterness.

the past few weeks have been really vitriolic and bitter, more so than usual anyway. there is less camaraderie and a lot more tension and fighting going on. there have been some really stupid right wing posts by people who seem utterly morally vacuous and try to argue that its worth the murder of over a million people to get rid of 1 dictator, but those people threw a name calling hissy fit so i don't talk to them anymore, lest they get cranky.

i want to quit more with every post and every word posted by every other stupid asshole. but it's addictive, like masterbation, in a really dumb way that keeps you coming back for more when your doing nothing else.
Old 02.15.2010, 04:57 PM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
sway left, were you here for swaygate?

he came back as keeping it simple, whose posts when read are like gazing into some horrible void between dimensions were you see some alternative reality version of yourself in unfathomable hell.

americangod is newish, and he just talks about his dick. knox is new aswell and she is ok, but not annoying enough or doing anything ive seen to make her particularily stand out. because i don't read peoples posts beyond enough to make a reply and be a dick. chicka is back, and artsygrrl. and anngella made a good post about cum. can't think of much else.

catanky seems to have dissappeared, no doubt off in some alcoholic binge proving herself to someone who isn't really there. we all wait in silent prayer for her return.

everyone is still generally the same asshole they were before you left and we are all playing the same games of trying to look clever and cool on the internet. i'm not the person to ask, i don't pay attention to anyone else and just stew in my own bitterness.

the past few weeks have been really vitriolic and bitter, more so than usual anyway. there is less camaraderie and a lot more tension and fighting going on. there have been some really stupid right wing posts by people who seem utterly morally vacuous and try to argue that its worth the murder of over a million people to get rid of 1 dictator, but those people threw a name calling hissy fit so i don't talk to them anymore, lest they get cranky.

i want to quit more with every post and every word posted by every other stupid asshole. but it's addictive, like masterbation, in a really dumb way that keeps you coming back for more when your doing nothing else.

fucking-A ni'k, where do get the time for all of your lengthy but potent responses? Keep up the fucking good work brother, you are the top poster on SYG in regards to moding people

Old 02.15.2010, 04:59 PM   #7
ni'k
invito al cielo

i think the key to my success, if that is what you percieve it as, is that i can't even tell if you are being sarcastic or not right now, and never can, and that is the default position i start from in every post i make, indeed, in every social interaction aswell.
Old 02.15.2010, 05:16 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
This all just sounds like a recently severely moded man desperately screaming to see my dick.

all these dick references sound like the rantings of desperately lonely, sex-starved mother fucker who is dying to show someone, oh please God anyone, his dick cuz it is been on hiatis for so long folks in town are not quite sure it ever even existed in the first place.

Old 02.15.2010, 05:29 PM   #9
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
howdy alan

long time no post eh my friend (your not my friend)

youve been sorely missed alas not by us

Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2010, 05:33 PM   #10
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
nik is a man?

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2010, 05:34 PM   #11
ni'k
invito al cielo

yes.
Old 02.15.2010, 05:34 PM   #12
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
nik is a man?
i made that mistake for sure

nearly ended up having intersex with the dude

Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2010, 05:37 PM   #13
ni'k
invito al cielo

yeah, but when you made that mistake you rescued yourself with considerable wit and all was saved.
Old 02.15.2010, 05:42 PM   #14
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan

Cantankerous isn't around. That's all you need to know.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2010, 05:42 PM   #15
ni'k
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
nik is a man?

i have been mistaken for female quite a lot. i find it quite complimentary.
Old 02.15.2010, 05:54 PM   #16
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
well, compared to some of these guys, i'd say yes.

Old 02.15.2010, 06:00 PM   #17
ni'k
invito al cielo

yeah, but i still appreciate her sentiment.
Old 02.15.2010, 06:00 PM   #18
knox
invito al cielo

i'd prefer the term stereotypical.

Old 02.15.2010, 06:26 PM   #19
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
who said sway is KIS????
Old 02.15.2010, 06:32 PM   #20
ni'k
invito al cielo

i did, but i was making reference to how they are both posters that exude a curdling creepiness when it comes to libidinal matters.

i kind of said it just to see how kis would react, he just remained silent. it would be so fucking absolutely twisted if he was sway, faking englishness in a return trying to salvage some of his fractured ego with a new persona that could be presented as straight, with none of the scandal that was revealed during his ignominious departure.

at least then it would have made have to reading his posts almost tolerable.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth