Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Girl gangs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.16.2008, 09:47 AM   #61
sarramkrop

The best fight I've seen at school was a group of girls fighting with umbrellas in the rain. All the male kids were standing around totally impressed, with books and bags scattered all over the place.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 09:53 AM   #62
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
I once saw a girl pistol whip a kid at school, story was he was trying to rape her, but she was twice his size and severely not-good looking.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 09:55 AM   #63
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
I got whacked round the head once by a woman who I'd never set eyes on in my life in Croydon when I was 14. She gave me a murderously dirty stare as well.

The thing is though, she looked nice in a funny way, and would have quite happily snogged her if she let me. Hmm. Well, it's probably better for us all that I discovered the joys of men instead.
Old 05.16.2008, 09:59 AM   #64
sarramkrop

Earlier I got repped by a nice girl who used to post on this forum about something I've written on this thread. I'll sue her.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 10:19 AM   #65
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
I got kicked and punched by a girl when I was twenty. But to be on the fair side, that bitch was mentally ill.
✌➬ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 10:22 AM   #66
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

"dirty chavs innit" hahahahahahahahaha

consider yourself repped.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 10:57 AM   #67
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
And the winner of the funniest post of the day iiiiisssss.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i think i ve told about this before, but while we were in primary? school, for a period of time, me and a girl had the habit of chasing and beating 2 specific boys. and they were just sat there apathetic and getting beaten up.
im not proud at all about this and when i think about it nowadays, they probably were getting some sort of stupid sexual pleasure. and yo, we were 8 yrs old or smth.--

I've seen plenty of girls in fights between either themselves or against other guys, but can't say i've ever been on the receiving end of it. I saw a fight on the 25 bus once between about six or seven girls which was genuinely scary. It was going on upstairs and slowly spread down the stairs. I remember one really crap Hoxtonite trying to seperate two of them but getting absolutely nowhere. He was probably just trying to cop a feel of their tits anyway.

Girl fights are on a total other level to fights between blokes. It's like they don't just want to physically hurt them, they want to humiliate them and somehow mentally scar them for life. I was really glad I wasn't a girl that day because it seemed like any female was fair game for a slap once the fight really started to kick in. I just sat pretending not to notice, safe in the knowledge that beardy 30 somethings tend not to register on their radar much.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 11:23 AM   #68
sarramkrop

That bus is seriously fucked up. Last time I took it over a year ago there was a riot on it because this guy fell alseep drunk and unconscious on another guy who then told him to fuck off, took his belt out and started whipping him with it.

Since the bus was totally packed, the belt started hitting other people around them who fought back, including a big lady who really went for them. There were children, workers etc, so it was hysterical with people pushing down at the front and pressing the emergency button.

The driver brightly stopped right outside the YMCA which, as you probably know, is populated by sinister characters. The whole riot spilled right out on the foot path in front of it, and other people who were standing there got involved for wanting of some more violence.

The police had to literally corner and restrain the guy with the belt because he totally went beserk. Scary. I'm glad I don't have to take that bus anymore.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 11:30 AM   #69
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah the 25 is total hell. Like you, I don't miss it at all. I've seen so many fights on it that it just became ridiculous. If Boris Johnson wants to do one thing to help London, he needs to stick armed guards on every one and shoot anyone under the age of 25 that gets on it. Well, maybe not shoot them. Give them severe chinese burns or something. Nah, fuck all that, just kill the little bastards Brazilian death-squad style.
Old 05.16.2008, 12:13 PM   #70
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
i've been thinking about moving in to a friend's house in stratford and the only thing that really puts me off is having to catch the 25 home at night
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.16.2008, 02:03 PM   #71
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
i've been thinking about moving in to a friend's house in stratford and the only thing that really puts me off is having to catch the 25 home at night

Well, as I'm sure you know, the 25 largely follows the central line into the West End once it gets past Aldgate so it depends where you'd be travelling to and from. You could always get the tube into Liverpool Street if you're going to Brick Lane or Shoreditch. It's the area between Mile End and Aldgate where I've seen most of the worse shit on the 25 to the extentt that, without exaggerating, I'm surprised someone hasn't been murdered yet on that part of the route, it really can be that bad. Saying that, trouble usually occurs between similar groups: young asian 'bad bwois' mostly. I used it for years and, while I saw plenty, was never affected physically. Although it has happened to a few friends that were on the wrong bus at the wrong time, so to speak. I suppose you just have to weigh up the pros and cons of living in Stratford and having to use it. Personally I wouldn't but that has a lot to do with beeing brought up around there and getting depressed at how shit it's all become these past ten years, rather than because of any specific threat.
Old 05.16.2008, 02:17 PM   #72
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
kids are horrible horrible creatures
Old 05.19.2008, 03:59 AM   #73
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
It's the area between Mile End and Aldgate where I've seen most of the worse shit on the 25 to the extentt that, without exaggerating, I'm surprised someone hasn't been murdered yet on that part of the route, it really can be that bad.

That is so true. The 3 times that I happened to fall asleep on the 25 when I took it as the night bus, I've seen the worst happening between those two areas or thereabout. One of those times I got up at Mile End with someone fumbling through my pockets. Stratford/Leyton/Leytonstone themselves are fine, they might look a little rough in certain parts but they aren't as a whole at all.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2008, 10:35 AM   #74
demonrail666
invito al cielo

It's the Bow, Stepney and Mile End massives that cause the most grief, definitely. Sarramkrop's right about Stratford. It looks bad but is a bit of a cake-walk in comparison. I would seriously not want to have to get off around Bow after midnight. That place is seriously dodgy at any time of day actually. I saw some little bastards get off there once holding iron bars, talking about going to batter someone. And this was at about 3 in the afternoon. Scary shit.
Old 05.19.2008, 09:04 PM   #75
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
Girl Gangs?

How can we talk girl gangs without mentioning Rizzo and those Pink Ladies?

Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2008, 01:03 AM   #76
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny "Magic Fingers"
Girl Gangs?

How can we talk girl gangs without mentioning Rizzo and those Pink Ladies?

look! it's the president's wife!!

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2010, 02:45 AM   #77
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.chubstergang.com/
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2010, 05:50 AM   #78
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
St.Trinian's is the most notorious girl gang of all.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2010, 06:32 AM   #79
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
It was just as bad in the 50s!

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou...zkYQtocyAmOS2g
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.05.2010, 06:30 PM   #80
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

on the real though, we got a few of these (girl gangs) around town, mostly slightly heavy-set lesbiana cholas who dress in the patented dress of the chola, creased ben davis pants (baggy), white t-shirt, dodgers jersey/jacket, poorly drawn on eye brows, a 40oz of malt liquor, and of course, a .32 stashed in the sock.. at least three of my homiez tias have fit this description in the past, and by the way, these kinds of bitches will not only fuck you holmes, they will straight fuck you up, on the real!

LA surena cholas

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth