Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.04.2016, 08:17 PM   #1041
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
no there isn't an organization but i haven't seen any #AllLivesMatter posts about the kid on Louisiana yet or any other white person killed by police even though there have already been several hundred this year as always!

well that is the whole fucking shit, the assholes who say AllLivesMatter aren't against police brutality at all, they are just against black people speaking out in general.

ok, i got you. i did some research and they're just some white hate group and some facebook thing. see im naïve.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2016, 09:55 PM   #1042
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Well that was pretty boring. Refreshing to hear an articulate old school conservative, at least. A rare and dying breed. I try to enjoy them while I still can.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2016, 10:20 PM   #1043
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Refreshing to hear an articulate old school conservative, at least. A rare and dying breed. I try to enjoy them while I still can.
i didn't watch the debates but i agree with this. i miss the days when it was all in good sport.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2016, 10:50 PM   #1044
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Well that was pretty boring. Refreshing to hear an articulate old school conservative, at least. A rare and dying breed. I try to enjoy them while I still can.

Presidential candidates used to pick running mates based on balancing the ticket geographically. But this time it was a rather low bar for Pence to meet: be sane to offset the lunatic at the top of the ticket.

Of course, Pence has a lot of ultra-right wing baggage. But he isn't running for the top job. All he could really do was try to defend the indefensible--denying direct Trump quotes from Kaine. Kaine, for his part, seemed to be overcompensating for pundits saying he would be too nice in a debate. He interrupted Pence too much. But he made a lot of good points.

All in all, though, I can't see many undecided voters being swayed either way by tonight's joint press conference, I mean, debate.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2016, 04:40 PM   #1045
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Just met Bill Clinton.

And Sherrod Brown.

Okay, so I only shook their hands. Not much conversation. Still. I'm great and you suck.
Old 10.05.2016, 05:11 PM   #1046
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Just met Bill Clinton.

And Sherrod Brown.

Okay, so I only shook their hands. Not much conversation. Still. I'm great and you suck.

Sharon Van Etten dedicated a song to me live from the stage. I win.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2016, 05:31 PM   #1047
evollove
invito al cielo

Who?
Old 10.05.2016, 05:34 PM   #1048
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Right.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 10.05.2016, 05:40 PM   #1049
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Just met Bill Clinton.

And Sherrod Brown.

I've spoken and talked with Jimmy Carter a couple of times. I live right down the road apiece from him. I did some work restoring hardwood floors for his wife a year ago which was their office across the street from their home in Plains. I think rosalynn caught me taking a piss with my pecker out in the backyard. most people think he lives in Atlanta which tickles me to death. the dude lives in the middle of a cotton field in the smallest town. used to see him riding his bike in that town with a buttload of security on bikes too. lol.

anyway, it's always a jazz to meet people like that. now, if I could only meet the great Clint Eastwood...
Old 10.05.2016, 05:58 PM   #1050
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Alright, with Ohio and Iowa most likely going red, we better start counting fuckin' chad (chad is the plural of chad, remember?), because this is going to be all about Florida (yes, again) and right now HRC's got a +1.8 there, too within the goddamn margin of error to start chillaxing in Miami Beach. FL + PA + VA = Four Horsemen dodged (that sounds like a Guided By Voices song title). Without Florida, other combinations give Hillary the edge, but some of those are coin tosses or just plain absurd.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...-forecast.html

Old 10.05.2016, 06:10 PM   #1051
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
I got a couple letters from the Queen. She didn't write them yet they are very nice. I'm going to ask for manservant training in Buckingham Palace in a few years in preparation to be Courtney Love's butler.

What Robert Kennedy once said 'Ah but a man's dreams should be beyond his grasp, otherwise what's heaven for?'
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2016, 07:50 PM   #1052
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Alright, with Ohio and Iowa most likely going red, we better start counting fuckin' chad (chad is the plural of chad, remember?), because this is going to be all about Florida (yes, again) and right now HRC's got a +1.8 there, too within the goddamn margin of error to start chillaxing in Miami Beach. FL + PA + VA = Four Horsemen dodged (that sounds like a Guided By Voices song title). Without Florida, other combinations give Hillary the edge, but some of those are coin tosses or just plain absurd.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...-forecast.html

Fucking aye. I'm not quite ready to give up Ohio to the orange haired clown. But it behooves all of us of good will in the "swing states" to do all we can to keep the rednecks' ultimate candidate away from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

One thing all of us can do is persuade/hold interventions with progressives who still moan about Sanders not getting the nomination, or who otherwise have reservations about supporting HRC. Tell them while they are leaning against voting for Clinton because of their "consciences", the basket of deplorables have no such compunctions: they are aggressively working for Drumpf even if he wasn't their first choice. This isn't an election where the GOP is offering up someone who is substandard but not a clear danger to this country, like McCain or Romney. Donny The Clown is a clear danger to the country. Their "consciences" won't be of much use when they are nuked during World War III. It's time for all of us to recognize, unlike the GOP-dominated Congress, that compromise is sometimes necessary. It has never been more necessary than with the 2016 presidential campaign.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2016, 08:04 PM   #1053
evollove
invito al cielo

I wish you were just being a drama queen.

Interesting detail from the rally today: a protest of about three people. No biggie in any other election. But one of them held a sign reading "Whites for Trump." This is what trump has engendered. A year ago that man would've been ashamed/afraid to hold such a sign.

That really put a fire under my ass. I understood intellectually that such people were out there, but to actually see casual white supremacy out in the open so shamelessly made me a little sick.

BTW, Clinton up by two in ohio.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lls/president/

But that's just one poll. I don't know about you Dr. but it strangely means a lot to me that Ohio goes Clinton, even if it turns out she doesn't need it.
Old 10.05.2016, 08:11 PM   #1054
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
personally i think yall in Ohio would do more good for your communities if instead of rallying for Overlord Hillary that y'all openly and actively rally AGAINST white supremacy and overt racism. politics are politics, but in a culture war the bullies MUST be constantly called out and exposed or they think they win and in a way they do because good people who aren't racist start to think the racists don't ecist. here in California i don't necessarily advocate for Overlord Hillary but mos def i combat all Trump supporters and especially open racists

Old 10.05.2016, 08:31 PM   #1055
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
BTW, Clinton up by two in ohio.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lls/president/

But that's just one poll. I don't know about you Dr. but it strangely means a lot to me that Ohio goes Clinton, even if it turns out she doesn't need it.

Hmm, RCP isn't included in the NYT poll-o'-polls for some reason. Here are the ones that are:

As for Ohio: if FL drumpfs off (

), Clinton would have to add OH to, say, PA (currently +5.0) + VA (+7.3) + NH (+5.3).

Old 10.05.2016, 08:37 PM   #1056
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
i combat all Trump supporters and especially open racists

At a Donalduce rally in Florida last August:

Classy...

Old 10.05.2016, 08:57 PM   #1057
pepper_green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
At a Donalduce rally in Florida last August:

Classy...

aren't you glad you don't live there Soup? they'll buttfuck you, squeeze yr ear and make you squeal like a pig gash dammit like all good southerners. torture. I know.
Old 10.05.2016, 09:09 PM   #1058
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Old 10.05.2016, 09:10 PM   #1059
pepper_green
Banned

fuck you!
Old 10.05.2016, 09:44 PM   #1060
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
aren't you glad you don't live there Soup? they'll buttfuck you, squeeze yr ear and make you squeal like a pig gash dammit like all good southerners. torture. I know.

fuck them and their honky hate flag. ain't scared of their bullshit and if you down with that flag FUCK YOU TOO

43505152 53 54555663103153 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth