Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Best new/most anticipated albums: 2018
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.10.2018, 12:24 PM   #281
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Out October 12: UUUU's second self-titled release (a two-track affair, this one).

https://uuuuemego.bandcamp.com/album/s-t-2

Quote:
Two new tracks from this ongoing project featuring members of Coil, Wire and Tomaga. The flirtation with a head expanding motorik music as hinted at on their debut self-titled double album is given the space required to unfold on this new EP. "Electric Blanket" chugs along with perpetual percussion, blankets of feedback and state of the art electronics all embedded with a spectral melody that encircles proceedings as all sonic proceedings veer out further into more mystical ambient planes. On the flip "Nice Setting" places a strange short spoken narrative at the centre of a shifting sonic landscape of skittering electronic debris and a deep shifting sea of sound. A vibraphone holds proceedings together before once again we head out into the glorious cosmic ether. UUUU are an outfit unashamedly embracing the fantastic - audio as a tool for an unlimited imagination.

releases October 12, 2018

UUUU are Edvard Graham Lewis, Valentina Magaletti, Matthew Simms & Thighpaulsandra

Recorded and Mixed at Aeriel Studios, Brechfa by Thighpaulsandra
Mastered by Sarah Register

Photography by Antonio Curcetti

Damn, lottta "proceedings", huh...

http://editionsmego.com/release/EMEGO-239X

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2018, 12:30 PM   #282
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Out October 26: Heather Leigh, Throne.

https://editionsmego.bandcamp.com/album/throne

Quote:
Heather Leigh takes her Throne as queen of pedal steel with a suite of heartbleed ballads cauterised with burning riffs. After the rawness of its precursor I Abused Animal, Throne is a record of late night Americana and heavy femininity; intimate love songs smoked in sensuality. The songs on Throne are woozy, gorgeous and uncomfortable, smothered in thick layers of bass but lifted by multitracked vocals. These are rich song forms that stand in contrast to the stripped down steel in her duo with Peter Brotzmann.

"Prelude To Goddess" sashays in wearing leopard print jeans under the twinkling fluorescent illuminations of the British seaside, like Brighton Rock with extra bass. It is followed in by Lena – arguably Leigh's "Jolene" – a perverse love song soaked in a subversive sexuality, weighed down with a heavy pulse. "Soft Seasons" is anchored with sunken beats shrouded in wailing, growling steel and an earwormy melody.

"Gold Teeth", the longest track on the record, crests and breaks in waves; ecstatic peaks balanced and echoed by melancholic troughs. It soars on an updraft, and from cosmic heights dives seaward into a gnarly and riotous pedal steel breakdown, before catching... more

releases October 26, 2018

Heather Leigh: pedal steel guitar, vocals, synthesizer, drum machine
music composed & performed by Heather Leigh
additional instrumentation by John Hannon: violin, synthesizer & David Keenan: electric bass
recorded & engineered by John Hannon, Rayleigh, Essex March 2018
vinyl mastered & cut by Rashad Becker at Dubplates & Mastering, Berlin June 2018
photographs & design: Heather Leigh

spiritual advisor: Jennifer Lucy Allan

http://editionsmego.com/release/EMEGO-257

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 09.10.2018, 12:41 PM   #283
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Out October 26: Julia Holter, Aviary.

https://juliaholter.bandcamp.com/album/aviary

Quote:
Aviary is an epic journey through what Julia Holter describes as "the cacophony of the mind in a melting world." Out on October 26th via Domino, it's the Los Angeles composer's most breathtakingly expansive album yet, full of startling turns and dazzling instrumental arrangements.

The follow-up to her critically acclaimed 2015 record, Have You in My Wilderness, it takes as its starting point a line from a 2009 short story by writer Etel Adnan: "I found myself in an aviary full of shrieking birds." It's a scenario that sounds straight out of a horror movie, but it's also a pretty good metaphor for life in 2018, with its endless onslaught of political scandals, freakish natural disasters, and voices shouting their desires and resentments into the void

Aviary, executive produced by Cole MGN and produced by Holter and Kenny Gilmore, combines Holter's slyly theatrical vocals and Blade Runner-inspired synth work with an enveloping palette of strings and percussion that reveals itself, and the boundless scope of her vision, over the course of fifteen songs. Holter was joined by Corey Fogel (percussion), Devin Hoff (bass), Dina Maccabee (violin, viola, vocals), Sarah Belle Reid (trumpet), Andrew Tholl (violin), and Tashi Wada (synth, bagpipes).

https://juliaholter.dominomart.com/a...mart-exclusive

Old 09.10.2018, 12:51 PM   #284
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Out November 9: Meg Baird and Mary Lattimore, Ghost Forests.

https://threelobed.bandcamp.com/album/ghost-forests

Quote:
Ghost Forests is the first full collaborative album from Meg Baird and Mary Lattimore. It was recorded in January 2018 in Los Angeles with Thom Monaghan.

Meg Baird and Mary Lattimore's collective work—as solo artists, band members, and collaborators—could fill a small record collection. Despite this productivity, these two long-time friends have never recorded an entire album focused exclusively on their unique talents. Ghost Forests, mysteriously, thrillingly fills that void.

Independently, Baird and Lattimore have each cultivated highly individual and idiosyncratic tools of expression. Baird's timeless and soaring voice, guitar, and drums have underpinned pastoral and folk rock explorations as a soloist and in band settings with Espers and Heron Oblivion. Lattimore's albums of enigmatic, spectral experimental harp sounds move and unfold like films and nature itself. The list of artists that have called upon their voices, talents, and visions to enrich their own work is expansive—a virtual pocket encyclopedia of contemporary indie and experimental musicians.

Over the course of Ghost Forests' six collaborative compositions we hear deeply sympathetic conversations between the two artists. With access to a deep pool of shared influences, these two friends assembled a collection of sounds conjured from harp, guitar (both acoustic and electric), synths, the human voice, and a shared poetic language. Baird and Lattimore's subjects range from the sound of light on water, seismic geopolitical anxiety, the smog-exploded sunsets of Don Dudley's paintings, and vertigo from their respective relocations to San Francisco and Los Angeles from their once-shared home in Philadelphia.

The synthesis of their vision welcomes listeners who might have been familiar with only one of the performer's solo oeuvres. It also speaks to long-time fans of both artists who have long wondered what this dream collaboration might yield.

Steve Gunn has long known Baird and Lattimore and worked with both on his own albums. He says "Meg Baird and Mary Lattimore are two musicians that I greatly admire. Ghost Forests is an ace meld of their abilities; Meg's guitar and voice, and Mary's harp lead each other (and us) into further regions of the strata. With each song you can hear this remarkable kinship. I'm thankful for this soundtrack.”

Ghost Forests' musical conversations are intimate, fluid, effortless and spontaneous. They're filled with the euphoria of creation and, at times, they articulate hard truths and tangled emotions with an ease only trusted friends can manage. The songs alternate between extended ethereal instrumental excursions, gauzy and dreamy pop, blown-out "Bull of the Woods" heavy haze, and modern reimaginations of epic traditional balladry—all while touching on the strange and otherworldly places between these stations.

With Ghost Forests Baird and Lattimore have given us all a timeless gift that generously rewards immersion and deep investigation. It is our collective good fortune as listeners that we are able to eavesdrop on their conversation through these songs. It is also a wonder to hear two unique artists interact to such beautifully original ends.

releases November 9, 2018

Recorded January 2018 in Los Angeles, CA.

Produced, engineered and mixed by Thom Monahan.

All tracks written, arranged, performed and co-produced by Meg Baird and Mary Lattimore, except "Fair Annie", trad, after a version recorded by Beverly Woods on Return to Fingal (1983).

Mastered by Patrick Klem.

With special thanks to: Cory Rayborn, Thom Monahan, Rennie Jaffe, Rachel Pony Cassels, Jeff Root, Kate Brokaw, Trinie Dalton, Jonsi Birgisson & Alex Somers, Julianna Barwick, Timmy Hefner, Jeff Zeigler, Penny Duff & Michael Slaboch, Russ Waterhouse, Charlie Saufley, KV, Steve Gunn, Espers, Heron Oblivion and our families.

Titles drawn from from the exhibit Between Two Worlds, SFMoMA, Summer 2017.

In memory of Paul Clipson.

Old 09.10.2018, 01:02 PM   #285
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Not an album, but at least Sweatpants and I will be all over it. Out November 13:

https://mailchi.mp/wilcoworld/jeff-t...e-for-preorder

Quote:
Jeff has written his first book and it's called LET'S GO (SO WE CAN GET BACK).
It hits shelves on 11.13 but you can preorder it now here (UK subscribers can preorder it here).

For the first time, Jeff takes fans into his songwriting process, from early days with Uncle Tupelo to writing Summerteeth, Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, A Ghost Is Born, and beyond. Jeff talks about his childhood in Belleville, Illinois, takes you to the St. Louis record store, rock clubs, and live-music circuit he grew up in, and shows you around the Chicago scene that brought everything together. He'll also talk in-depth about his collaborators in Uncle Tupelo, Wilco, and more. There are so many incredible stories in here, we know you won't want to miss it. Preorder your copy today.

- Wilcoworld HQ

Old 09.12.2018, 12:03 PM   #286
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
New Jessica Moss !! And her first album was released only last year. I;ve got that one as my ring tone, so I'm anxious to her this one. But I must say the first album only yelled to me after hearing it live.

Quote:
Jessica Moss announces new album Entanglement and shares a clip from album opener “Particles”

Jessica Moss

Entanglement

CST138
180gLP / CD / DL
Out 28 October 2018

Tracklist:
1. Particles
2. Fractals (Truth 1)
3. Fractals (Truth 2)
4. Fractals (Truth 3)
5. Fractals (Truth 4)

PREORDER HERE

And also:

New Rivulets album will be out on October 19!!
See http://shop.talitres.com/products/627537-in-our-circle

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2018, 12:33 AM   #287
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
anticipated albums:

Meg Baird & Mary Lattimore - Ghost Forests
BEAK> - >>>‎
Behemoth - I loved you at Your Darkest
Big Joanie - Sistahs
Peter Brötzmann/Heather Leigh - Sparrow Nights
Cat Power - Wanderer
Neneh Cherry - Broken Politics
Crippled Black Phoenix - Great Escape
Cursive - Vitriola
Cypress Hill - Elephants on Acid
Sarah Davachi - Gave In Rest
The Dead C - Rare Ravers
Josephine Foster - Faithful Fairy Harmony
Fucked Up - Dose Your Dreams
Future Usses - The Existential Haunting
Harmony Rockets with Special Guest Peter Walker -Lachesis / Clotho / Atropos
Hawkwind - Road to Utopia
Tim Hecker - Konoyo
High On Fire - Electric Messiah
Julia Holter - Aviary
Jerusalem In My Heart - Daqa’iq Tudaiq
Kikagaku Moyo - Masana Temples
Kinski - Accustomed To Your Face
Heather Leigh - Thrones
‎J Mascis - Elastic Days
Melvins - Sabbath
Mirrors for Psychic Warfare - I See What I Became
Jessica Moss - Entanglement
Mudhoney - Digital Garbage
Mythic Sunship - Another Shape of Psychedelic Music
Nordra - Pylon II
Fréderic D. Oberland - Labyrinth
Orchestra Of Spheres - Mirror
Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs ‎‏-‏‎ King of Cowards
Michael Price - Tender Symmetry
Emma Ruth Rundlel - On Dark Horses
Rhian Sheehan - A Quiet Divide
Sunwølf ‎
Trys Saulės - ***‎
Universal Eyes - Four Variations on ‘Artificial Society’‎
Kurt Vile - Bottle It In
Tashi Wada with Yoshi Wada and Friends - Nue
Windhand - Eternal Return
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2018, 07:59 AM   #288
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe
anticipated albums:
BEAK> - >>>‎
Cat Power - Wanderer
The Dead C - Rare Ravers
Josephine Foster - Faithful Fairy Harmony
Fucked Up - Dose Your Dreams
Hawkwind - Road to Utopia
Tim Hecker - Konoyo
High On Fire - Electric Messiah
Jerusalem In My Heart - Daqa’iq Tudaiq
Kikagaku Moyo - Masana Temples
‎J Mascis - Elastic Days
Melvins - Sabbath

Nice nice. New JIMH, eh? Cool.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2018, 07:03 PM   #289
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Out in a few hours : Richard Thompson, 13 Rivers.

Quote:
Richard Thompson is set to return with 13 Rivers on September 14th, 2018. A return to New West Records in the US and continued collaboration with Proper Records internationally, the 13-song set is the Grammy nominated artist's first self-produced album in over a decade and was recorded 100% analog in just ten days. It was engineered by Clay Blair (The War On Drugs) and features Thompson's regular accompanists Michael Jerome (drums, percussion), Taras Prodaniuk (bass), and Bobby Eichorn (guitar).

13 Rivers is a bare-bones, emotionally direct album that speaks from the heart with no filters. "There are 13 songs on the record, and each one is like a river," Thompson explains. "Some flow faster than others. Some follow a slow and winding current. They all culminate on this one body of work."

A high water mark in an overwhelmingly impressive career, 13 Rivers was recorded at the famed Boulevard Recording Studio in Los Angeles. Previously known as The Production Workshop, which was owned by Liberace and his manager, the locale served as the site for seminal classics by Steely Dan, Fleetwood Mac, Ringo Starr, and hosted the mixing sessions for Pink Floyd's legendary The Wall. Of the album, Thompson says, "The songs are a surprise in a good way. They came to me as a surprise in a dark time. They reflected my emotions in an oblique manner that I'll never truly understand. It's as if they'd been channelled from somewhere else. You find deeper meaning in the best records as time goes on. The reward comes later." He continues, "I don’t know how the creative process works. I suppose it is some kind of bizarre parallel existence to my own life. I often look at a finished song and wonder what the hell is going on inside me. We sequenced the weird stuff at the front of the record, and the tracks to grind your soul into submission at the back."

13 Rivers commences on the tribal percussion and guitar rustle of "The Storm Won't Come" as the artist bellows, "I'm looking for a storm to blow through town." The energy mounts before climaxing on a lyrical electric lead rife with airy bends and succinct shredding from the guitar virtuoso. NPR Music premiered "The Storm Won't Come," alongside an additional new album track, "Bones of Gilead."

13 Rivers will be available across digital platforms, compact disc, vinyl, as well as a limited split cream & black vinyl edition available at US Independent Retailers.

Richard Thompson's 13 Rivers is available for pre-order now.

Richard Thompson's musical influence cannot be overstated. Having co-founded the groundbreaking group Fairport Convention as a teenager in the '60s, he and his bandmates invented the distinctive strain of British Folk Rock. He left the group by the age of 21 which was followed by a decade long musical partnership with his then-wife Linda, to over 30 years as a highly successful solo artist. In 2011, Thompson received an OBE (Order of the British Empire) personally bestowed upon him by Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace. The Los Angeles Times called him the finest rock songwriter after Dylan and the best electric guitarist since Hendrix and Rolling Stone has named him one of the Top 100 Guitarists of All Time. He has received lifetime achievement awards for songwriting from Britain's BBC Awards, the Americana Music Association, and was awarded the prestigious Ivor Novello Award. His song "1952 Vincent Black Lightning" was named one of Time magazine's "100 Greatest Songs Since 1923." A wide range of musicians have recorded Thompson's songs including Robert Plant, Elvis Costello, R.E.M., Sleater-Kinney, Del McCoury, Bonnie Raitt, Tom Jones, David Byrne, Don Henley, Los Lobos, and many more. His massive body of work includes many Grammy nominated albums as well as numerous soundtracks, including Werner Herzog's Grizzly Man. Thompson's genre defying mastery of both acoustic and electric guitar along with engaging energy and onstage wit continue to earn him new fans and a place as one of the most distinctive virtuosos and writers in Folk Rock history.

http://www.richardthompson-music.com/13-rivers/

Old 09.13.2018, 07:53 PM   #290
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_

I think I only know Moss from Carla Bozulich's Evangelista. But the cover of the new album alone makes me want to check it out — it's beautiful.

I do not care for ringtone shenanigans, though.

Old 09.14.2018, 08:26 AM   #291
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses

APHEX TWIN - COLLAPSE EP

(!!!)
Old 09.14.2018, 09:10 AM   #292
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Eh. Aphex Twin has gotta do something else cos his "thing" is getting boring now. His last album wasn't great and was just the same old, same old. The last single was alright but...same old Aphex

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.14.2018, 09:36 AM   #293
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Eh. Aphex Twin has gotta do something else cos his "thing" is getting boring now. His last album wasn't great and was just the same old, same old. The last single was alright but...same old Aphex

Kind of agree, but honestly the only real “same old Aphex” album he’s released since resurfacing was “SYRO,” and it was like a perfection of the formula.

All other 2010s releases have been pretty bonkers. “Orphan Deejay Seleks” and Computer “Controlled Acoustic Experiments pt. 2” were both extremely wonky experimental AFX releases, and “Cheetah” was a themed project — kind of an RDJ version of 808s & Heartbreak. So I dunno.

This new one’s good. Just had my first full listen to much to unpack, but I’m sucked in.

I would love to see another bonkers release like “Drukqs” that really blew shit up, believe me, but I’m an Aphex lifer, so whatever.
Old 09.14.2018, 10:14 AM   #294
Severian
invito al cielo

The new LOW album is freaking nuuuuuuts.
Old 09.14.2018, 10:50 AM   #295
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I think I only know Moss from Carla Bozulich's Evangelista. But the cover of the new album alone makes me want to check it out — it's beautiful.

I do not care for ringtone shenanigans, though.

she's in A Silver Mt. Zion, and married to Efrim too And also in Vic Chesnutt's backing band on the two albums he did for Constellation Records.

But listen to the start of her first solo album. Perfect ringtone
and if I don't pick up the phone, it will go on for a couple minutes too

Old 09.14.2018, 10:52 AM   #296
_tunic_
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
The new LOW album is freaking nuuuuuuts.
I hated the new songs first, as I said here too many times
but when you listen to the complete album it makes much more sense.

still don't know if I really like it, but as a piece of art it's amazing.

Old 09.14.2018, 11:31 AM   #297
_tunic_
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe
anticipated albums:

Fréderic D. Oberland - Labyrinth

very anticipating this one too. I've been hooked on Oiseaux Tempete the last year after seeing them live. Very curious how this solo album will be.

I just checked his instagram (it's the second post). They've just been recording in Montreal at Hotel2Tango (Constellation Records recording studio), with Oiseaux Tempete including GW Sok and Mondkopf and maybe at least Jessica Moss. WOW!!!

Old 09.14.2018, 05:49 PM   #298
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
her first solo album. Perfect ringtone
and if I don't pick up the phone, it will go on for a couple minutes too

I've always thought that if I had a smartphone my ringtone would be "The L Word Theme".

Old 09.14.2018, 06:48 PM   #299
Severian
invito al cielo

I’m warming to the new Spiritualized.
It does sound different with loops and samples instead of orchestras. Different vibe to the samey-but-that’s-OK-cuz-Spiritualized songs.

Digging’ it.

New Spiritualized AND new LOW are on seemingly new levels.

What’s a guy gotta do to get the Flaming Lips to find a new level? I miss when I cared about everything that band said or did.
Old 09.15.2018, 08:03 AM   #300
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
just heard a new track called Evensong from Sarah Davachi's Gave In Rest. amazing. renaissance in full swing.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
121314 15 161718 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth