Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Which person do you reckon is the best you've spotted dancing in a public place?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.22.2007, 09:46 AM   #21
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
we paid a homeless guy 20 bucks to dance in his undies once outside a bar, it was hilarious.

if you are being serious then you should be ashamed of yourself.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 09:48 AM   #22
sarramkrop

That's what i thought when i read that, even though i'm never sure if i should take crypto seriously or not.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 09:49 AM   #23
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
there was this rude girl on the bus dancing while listening to her ipod yesterday, she was pretty good. she was obviously was doing it so that people would look at her but she had the moves to back it up.
Old 04.22.2007, 09:51 AM   #24
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
That's what i thought when i read that, even though i'm never sure if i should take crypto seriously or not.

i'm not prone to violence but i would smack someone in the head with a brick for paying a homeless person to dance for them, especially if they were as privileged as crypto is.
Old 04.22.2007, 09:58 AM   #25
sarramkrop

It's a little too disturbing to think that someone would do something like that, even scary. It crosses the boundaries of what is acceptable for someone to do by the power of 100.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 10:00 AM   #26
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
I saw this girl dance in a Quinceñera dancing very god to spanish rock. And fifties rockability. She was around my age.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 10:23 AM   #27
sarramkrop

That Cobain thread reminded me how good this Nirvana video is. The guy(or girl) going mental with longish hair is really cool, as well as Cobain's own stage antics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUUHNf0S5cA
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 10:43 AM   #28
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
That Cobain thread remembered me how good this Nirvana video is. The guy(or girl) going mental with longish hair is really cool, as well as Cobain's own stage antics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUUHNf0S5cA

if you are talking about the gogo dancing girl, that's Nikki McClure
http://www.nikkimcclure.com/
she does alot of cool art pieces now, very cool paper cut designs

i believe she was a room mate of his at a time when he lived in Olympia

when he does dance, it's quite a sight...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX0onvk_lrs

at the 5:27 mark you only see him for a sec, but he dances like a spaz-tard in the purest form
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 10:46 AM   #29
LDopa
little trouble girl

LDopa ain't too shabby
The 'pit' started at a local school dance during Green Day's Holiday.

JOCKS GALORE!!
LDopa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 10:47 AM   #30
sarramkrop

Thanks a trillion, you're a star! I didn't know that at all.

Edit - pantophobia.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 11:13 AM   #31
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
At Relay for Life, during Karaoke, the song Beat It came on and these two guys had a dance battle on stage similar to the one in Zoolander.
Alex's Trip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2007, 11:29 AM   #32
sarramkrop

There was this guy on the dancefloor busy in invisible pugilistic activity and he was awesome.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.02.2009, 03:14 PM   #33
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoflurane
He's got feet, and he crip walks everywhere.

him too? shit it takes me an extra 15 minutes to get anywhere by foot if I have my iPod shuffles up some west coast selection, I even c-walk it to roots reggae and dub style!

in line with this thread, I ran into some youth crip walking in front of the super market a few months back, those motherfuckers were bad! I had never seen shit like that before, they were filming with a digi cam.. it was more impressive than any of that fake shit you see on youtube, the streets of LA produce the FINEST crip walking period, it just doesn't make it to the internet, its too authentic for that shit

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.02.2009, 03:19 PM   #34
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
This thread reminds me of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaZCZnmdmbA
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.02.2009, 03:36 PM   #35
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I use to work the beer booths at a downtown Houston event called Party On The Plaza back when I was in university. it was sponsored by the classic rock station so they always had retro acts doin the county fair circuit, you know, steppenwolf with just two original members, starship, joan jett, the fabulous thunderbirds, Joe" King" Carrasco

the best dancers I ahve ever seen were the homeless guys who would hang out as we set 4everything up on Thuirsday afternoons, and they would go by the big speakers and just get theirfucking groove ON to whatever classic rock/blues ditty was on the speakers at the moment. It was amazing.

completely carefree, oblivious dancing. It always made me feel good to see the homeless get a bit of a fun break in their probably dreary day to day musicless lives,
I always hooked them up with a 16 oz cup full to the brim.

I mean this shit was better than soul train in 1970
Old 11.02.2009, 03:53 PM   #36
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
My friend dressed up as Tyrone Biggums dancing in the middle of this huge parking lot just like the crackhead dance on Dave Chapelle. Funniest shit I ever seen. I was so fucked up on Halloween and I literally couldn't stop laughing because he was all by himself on the phone in the middle of the parking lot dancing when we pulled up to the party.
Old 11.02.2009, 04:23 PM   #37
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
I went to this outdoor festival thing last year with all these local bands playing. At one point this snyth-pop band took the stage and started playing these catchy, very dancy tunes. Anyway, this little kid (he was probably like 5 or 6) just started busting all these sick moves. He was doing the robot and stuff, and really tearing it up. He was so good, the crowd actually turned around and formed a circle around this kid and started cheering him on. It was just this awesome concert moment, where the music was blasting, and this kid was just totally into it, and the whole crowd was loving it. Good time.
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.02.2009, 04:34 PM   #38
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
gotta love live music
Old 11.02.2009, 04:39 PM   #39
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Some dood with a weird haircut at deadmaus. Electronic music at lolla. Dood was just spazzin out. God I loved it there. Ht chicks dancing all hot nstuff. But you had yer fair share of people who can't move for shit.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth