Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What are you playing?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.08.2009, 08:27 AM   #141
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses

shit's hard
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2009, 08:29 AM   #142
al shabbray

oh hell yes
but its lotta fun
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2009, 03:25 PM   #143
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I had it years ago. Should never have parted with it. I'd love to get it again. But yeah. I'm not gonna pay that much. PS: Was it "greatest hits" version? Collectors seem to care about that, so GH versions are cheaper than the old "black label".

The version I sold and bought again is the GH version. I only had the original when it came out. I've sold that game like 4 times and bought it like 5. Though, I've never seen the price really higher than like 30 bucks.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2009, 03:27 PM   #144
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
oh and i just started metal gear solid 4 and its fucking unreal...i had a nasty grin on the whole time...awesome game so far and incredibly imaginitive/innovative
Lol I got it on release and 17 hours 17 minutes and 17 seconds later I was done. btw my game time was spread out through 3 days. I love MGS4, but I really think it could've been better
Old 02.08.2009, 03:39 PM   #145
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Lol I got it on release and 17 hours 17 minutes and 17 seconds later I was done. btw my game time was spread out through 3 days. I love MGS4, but I really think it could've been better

yeah, ill see how i feel about it after completing it. im a couple hours in now and am still consistently amazed. 17 hours seems like a good amount of time for this game...im not too big a fan of neverending games.
Old 02.08.2009, 07:05 PM   #146
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses

Fuck yeah! Double Flawless + Fatality + Pit area=Reptile!
Old 02.08.2009, 07:08 PM   #147
al shabbray

I miss my mortal combat 2 for the genesis. too bad that 11 of my rarest games are still at home of this guy Iv never seen after middle school, or whatever it is called everywhere
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2009, 07:09 PM   #148
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
I played the shit out of MKII for the Game Gear. Only Game Gear game I was really good at.
Old 02.08.2009, 07:12 PM   #149
al shabbray

it was available for game gear? I never knew.
I was the most dangerous MKII player who never ever blocked.
I dunno why, but Ive managed to master a fighting game without the use of blocking, hahaha
seems that I had a pretty aggressive style
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2009, 07:15 PM   #150
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Yeah, it seems to be a fairly solid port. Blood and all. I didn't have the full character line-up...I think about 8 characters total?
The weird/bad thing about Mortal Kombat for SNES is that, while the graphics are superior to the Genesis version, the Fatality is called "Finishing Move" and the blood is changed into gray sweat (wtf?) due to Nintendo's 'family friendly' policy at the time.
Old 02.08.2009, 07:23 PM   #151
al shabbray

wft?
I can remember that a freind of mine back in the days when it was released got the snes version with all the blood and guts.

but it was the first game which reached the status "forbidden" in germany, long before something like an age rating was introduced.
I was one of the lucky guys who bought it at the release day
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2009, 07:30 PM   #152
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

You can hack it with a Game Genie, but I don't have one. Maybe there's some button mash code too. Not sure.
Old 02.08.2009, 07:36 PM   #153
al shabbray

I dunno why, but after talking bout MK I digged out this gem out of my closet:

simple and addictive
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2009, 11:18 PM   #154
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
yeah, ill see how i feel about it after completing it. im a couple hours in now and am still consistently amazed. 17 hours seems like a good amount of time for this game...im not too big a fan of neverending games.

I'm gonna tell you know if you don't know, most of the game is just cutscenes.
Old 02.08.2009, 11:20 PM   #155
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37

Fuck yeah! Double Flawless + Fatality + Pit area=Reptile!

that game should've stayed a joke. I'm' sorry, but I think MK is an awful fighting game.
Old 02.10.2009, 04:27 PM   #156
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I only have a 3 button controller still...so I can't block or high kick/punch
Old 02.10.2009, 07:43 PM   #157
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
godamn i totally forgot how assfucking hard the inverted castle is in Castlevania Symphony Of The Night
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2009, 07:45 PM   #158
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

http://www.wisdomtreegames.com/arcade.html

unlicensed Christian video games for the NES are now available online
Old 02.10.2009, 07:57 PM   #159
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
http://www.wisdomtreegames.com/arcade.html

unlicensed Christian video games for the NES are no available online

Dude, Spiritual Warfare is the shit! It's like Zelda in modern times. And you convert ppl to Christianity. Crazy!
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.10.2009, 08:10 PM   #160
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

The place that I buy my used games at has Bible Adventures for $11 and Spiritual Warfare for $12. I was going to buy them...but now, probably not.

I picked this (in the original case! no manual ) up today for a whopping $1.95

58108 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth