Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Skiesfalling EXPEP Mindbreaths (shameless self promotion)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.19.2006, 01:14 PM   #41
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
YAY!I knew it would get even better.Thanks again!

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2006, 02:09 PM   #42
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

skiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
I wonder if you dig a band called Gnac.Somehow bits of it(beware though,i'm listening through fairly mediocre speakers) reminded me of them.For the best of course.

Sorry I missed this, no I haven't heard of Gnac. Is their stuff easy to find?

Cerebral Audio Hyperstation
skiesfalling is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2006, 01:25 PM   #43
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Heroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of light
Third bump's the charm.......

old name: starry eyed wanderer

Heroic Dose is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2006, 04:54 PM   #44
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Heroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
who did the art work?

one good thing of this new board is this non-sonic sounds section and with sections, bumping isnt that essential as before, but then again have no clue who checks section by section and this must be seen!

Hi SisterK, my friend Pete Noenakis did the artwork and I kinda helped him tweak it into the final version. I wanted it to be a little more abstract and simply said yes, that's it when he got it just right.

old name: starry eyed wanderer

Heroic Dose is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2006, 03:09 AM   #45
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Hey Heroic dose,i haven't ordered just yet due to some financial struggle this month but be sure it will be done when i get paid next.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth