Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page best bowie album?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.23.2008, 08:03 PM   #61
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm sure I don't like Bowie as much as some of you but I've loved a lot of his stuff for as long as I've been listening to rock but other than Scary Monsters, Bowie was always been a singles band for me (lp Changes 1 and 2) until about 5 years ago when I listened to Ziggy all the way through and haven't really stopped listening to it since...need to get the live soundtrack to the Ziggy movie. To come up with top ten songs would be a challenge he has so many good ones.

Once went to an afternoon of Bowie TV clips at the Museum of tv some were really wild (the weird prog sessions from a tour in Japan in 77 I recall immediately), and the Sons of Earth guys were attending too which was weird but cool to run into them there.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth