Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.05.2012, 10:39 AM   #33821
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
the texans can be proud later

later they can say ' he build his empire with OUR gold '
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2012, 10:51 AM   #33822
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
It's not ANYONE's Gold, It is the Earth's
Old 10.05.2012, 03:12 PM   #33823
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Everybody is talking about "Stop Bullying". No one ever said stop bullying when I was a kid. Back in the day if you wore clothes from Kmart you were going to get CLOWNED!! That meant your family was poor. And you could point out the kid wearing the Kmart clothes in a heart beat. They had their own brands and they prominently placed their brand's "logo" for everyone to see just like the brands you wanted to wear.

Of course your mama didn't care. The shirt was cheap and you couldn't go to school naked. The difference in price between that Kmart shirt and the shirt you wanted could mean the difference between a good meal for the family or ramen noodles for everybody.

So you took your bum-talley to school and got teased relentlessly by the other kids. Who were all in the same boat as you. They had no right to be teasing anyone. But at the time all you could think was, "When I grow up I'm never going to wear clothes from Kmart".

Well I want to sell you a shirt from Kmart. Trust me, your inner child won't mind. Mine didn't.

When I found this shirt I thought I had made the find of the year. The colors and patterns were absolute winners. Pink, purple, and red flowers on a tan background and small green dots outlining each row of patterns. It was beautiful. You so rarely see a pattern this cool looking. Even a good vintage replica doesn't come close to this one.

I pulled it off the rack to look at the size and there was a Kmart tag staring back at me, as if to say, "I'm sorry you got teased as a kid. You don't want me now do you?"

All I could do was laugh. It said it was a size 15 - 15 1/2, which is normally a medium. I wear a solid 16 1/2 and it fit me just fine. I bought it with the quickness. I took it home, put it on, put on my sunglasses and I've been styling ever since. I don't know if this shirt would have been considered cool back in the 70s or not, but 30 years later this shirt has definitely hit its stride. So Kmart, you were just ahead of your time. It took you thirty years, but you finally made it. You're cool.

I am a DJ and I wore this shirt in plenty of photo shoots for newspapers and magazines. The ladies loved it. I can't tell you how many women came up to me asking me if they could have it. It's a great ice breaker.

It does have some damage though. It's missing the top button and the collar button but that can be easily fixed ... IF YOU WANT TO BE LAME!! The only way to wear this shirt is with the top button unbuttoned. Show your chest hair. And wear a chain. I wore it with a silver necklace with a disco ball on it. (Seriously, it's an Obey necklace. Kills 'em everytime.)

If you're gonna wear vintage this is the way to do it. And all I want out of it is what I put into it, so I am starting the bidding at $5. So if you're lucky, you could get this amazing shirt at the same deal I did.

Happy bidding!
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2012, 03:13 PM   #33824
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Everybody is talking about "Stop Bullying". No one ever said stop bullying when I was a kid. Back in the day if you wore clothes from Kmart you were going to get CLOWNED!! That meant your family was poor. And you could point out the kid wearing the Kmart clothes in a heart beat. They had their own brands and they prominently placed their brand's "logo" for everyone to see just like the brands you wanted to wear.

Of course your mama didn't care. The shirt was cheap and you couldn't go to school naked. The difference in price between that Kmart shirt and the shirt you wanted could mean the difference between a good meal for the family or ramen noodles for everybody.

So you took your bum-talley to school and got teased relentlessly by the other kids. Who were all in the same boat as you. They had no right to be teasing anyone. But at the time all you could think was, "When I grow up I'm never going to wear clothes from Kmart".

Well I want to sell you a shirt from Kmart. Trust me, your inner child won't mind. Mine didn't.

When I found this shirt I thought I had made the find of the year. The colors and patterns were absolute winners. Pink, purple, and red flowers on a tan background and small green dots outlining each row of patterns. It was beautiful. You so rarely see a pattern this cool looking. Even a good vintage replica doesn't come close to this one.

I pulled it off the rack to look at the size and there was a Kmart tag staring back at me, as if to say, "I'm sorry you got teased as a kid. You don't want me now do you?"

All I could do was laugh. It said it was a size 15 - 15 1/2, which is normally a medium. I wear a solid 16 1/2 and it fit me just fine. I bought it with the quickness. I took it home, put it on, put on my sunglasses and I've been styling ever since. I don't know if this shirt would have been considered cool back in the 70s or not, but 30 years later this shirt has definitely hit its stride. So Kmart, you were just ahead of your time. It took you thirty years, but you finally made it. You're cool.

I am a DJ and I wore this shirt in plenty of photo shoots for newspapers and magazines. The ladies loved it. I can't tell you how many women came up to me asking me if they could have it. It's a great ice breaker.

It does have some damage though. It's missing the top button and the collar button but that can be easily fixed ... IF YOU WANT TO BE LAME!! The only way to wear this shirt is with the top button unbuttoned. Show your chest hair. And wear a chain. I wore it with a silver necklace with a disco ball on it. (Seriously, it's an Obey necklace. Kills 'em everytime.)

If you're gonna wear vintage this is the way to do it. And all I want out of it is what I put into it, so I am starting the bidding at $5. So if you're lucky, you could get this amazing shirt at the same deal I did.

Happy bidding!
Old 10.05.2012, 03:29 PM   #33825
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

wow site is fucked, wonder how many times this message will post
Old 10.05.2012, 06:32 PM   #33826
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
can happen keep poping pimpels
now you can laugh about it i hope
the childish kindergarden behaviour

do know that class things like, poor > midclass> rich
comes from an analphabetic era

like a black & white charlie chaplin movie

we are now in the modern world
were i can see you

i can see YOU
i don't see your money

and that is what counts

if an artist makes a painting
a master piece

then the artist wants you to see the masterpiece
not how some up-high-in-their-baboon-ass-people put a price on it
Old 10.06.2012, 01:43 PM   #33827
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I don't feel like socializing much today...nor doing much either, but I don't wish to stay home and do absolutely nothing.

Probably just go shopping. then listen to music...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2012, 04:08 PM   #33828
gast30
invito al cielo

the movie of the beatles is on bbc
about a bustrip

it is cool to people walking with boards with messages like 'POT IS FUN'
cool friendly people having fun
an example i look up at
Old 10.06.2012, 05:17 PM   #33829
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

Old 10.06.2012, 05:44 PM   #33830
gast30
invito al cielo

just seen the movie ' The Magical Mistery Tour '

enjoyed watching it
Old 10.06.2012, 05:45 PM   #33831
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99

YEAH

a message to all growers in europe
bring some of your crops to me

thank you
Old 10.06.2012, 05:57 PM   #33832
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
YEAH

a message to all growers in europe
bring some of your crops to me

thank you

So you can send to me

Thank you
Old 10.06.2012, 06:49 PM   #33833
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
So you can send to me

Thank you
no, you have mathworks to do
no more japanees girls , anime or other fly stuff

you make sure you have your maths updated to give me easy vieuws of the financial center in NY
Old 10.06.2012, 06:50 PM   #33834
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Dammit gast! Why do you get to have all the funs. I WANT TO HAVE FUN TOOOOO!
Old 10.06.2012, 06:52 PM   #33835
gast30
invito al cielo

or do I have to do ALL the work

then don't ask me anything

you maybe remember what i did some years ago

i send the hole planet to www.failure

i have work to do
2013 is coming
Old 10.06.2012, 06:53 PM   #33836
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Dammit gast! Why do you get to have all the funs. I WANT TO HAVE FUN TOOOOO!
i'll see what i can do
at the moment i am balancing in difficult worlds
Old 10.06.2012, 07:01 PM   #33837
gast30
invito al cielo

i have no problem with people that want to have fun
Old 10.06.2012, 07:06 PM   #33838
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
why am i say'ing this
i have my own words
so do 7 billion others
who have their words
and still i do not feel lost

my right hand is back at 100%
i'm ready to slap 2013 towards 2014

and you?
Old 10.06.2012, 07:28 PM   #33839
gast30
invito al cielo

nothing much to do
time to relax some more
goodnight
Old 10.06.2012, 08:15 PM   #33840
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Girls just want to have fun.

Gast, you and I are girls...who jut want to have fun.
1192159216421682168916901691 1692 169316941695170217421792 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth