Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page if you like MONO (tha japanese band)...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.19.2006, 01:17 PM   #1
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
here is the link to a 29Mb wmv video of mono playing kidnapper bell live during last euro tour (at the c.r.c. of abano,padova,italy).
audio is not that great,because i had to compress the file in wmv format,on my laptop it sounds "quite crappy),but on my pc with good speakers it is quite good...the original avi done with my camera was 400Mb big...too much to upload...

http://www.badongo.com/vid/96224

p.s. i didn't know wether to post this link on the "bootleg thread" or not,if someone want to put it there it's ok with me,maybe gimme some credit for the shooting and i'll be happy!
enjoy
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2006, 01:46 PM   #2
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I haven't heard these guys before now, I really like them. I find it's slow at the start, but works it's way up to make the song intense, like Isis and Sunn0))) do. Thanks!
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2006, 02:12 PM   #3
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
mono rule really nicely and the best lookin bass player in the world.... thanks for video, real good!
Old 04.19.2006, 02:50 PM   #4
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
mono rule really nicely and the best lookin bass player in the world.... thanks for video, real good!

totally right on there.

I saw them last year, and while I can hardly stand them on cd... seeing them live was amazing. Probably in my top 3.

thansk for the video!
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2006, 04:55 PM   #5
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
happy you liked it...maybe i'll post here some pictures i took when i saw them (4 times in 2 years),and make this a sort of "official mono appreciation thread"...
if you are interested in live recordings,
www.archive.org
has many well recorded show to download (big flac files)
inhuman,their website is
http://www.age.vu/~sound/mono/e_index.html
if you'd like to take a look...
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth