Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Sonic Nurse Appreciation Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.15.2009, 09:03 AM   #61
Thin_icE
bad moon rising

Thin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's asses
New Hampshire is one of the songs with the best dynamics on the album. I love it, as for the rest of the album.
Why is there an appreciation thread for this album anyway? IT FUCKING ROCKS! No question about it.
Thin_icE is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2009, 10:13 AM   #62
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
I own Sonic Nurse, but for some reason it's the only Sonic Youth item among the 30 or so I own I haven't listened to extensively at all. I knocked it off my table in the night and the case cracked. This reminded me that I really should give it the time at some point soon.
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2009, 08:55 PM   #63
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

joe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's asses
It's a good album, not one of my favourite SY releases though.
joe11121 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2009, 09:42 PM   #64
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
I really liked it when I first heard it, I think I placed it in my top five SY albums. Now I'm not so sure, I think it's merely an okay album.
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2009, 09:45 PM   #65
[Sandbag]
100%

[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses
I fucking love this album... I also like to play the whole thing on my guitar.
[Sandbag] is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth