Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.03.2018, 07:27 PM   #4321
Skuj
expwy. to yr skull

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
I'm so hoping Trump makes him AG. I'm begging for it.

Then I'll have to buy a lot more popcorn.
Skuj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2018, 08:33 PM   #4322
Sucklechimp
little trouble girl

Sucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's asses
Trump is from NYC. Never again can anyone say NYC didn't bring society a pile of garbage.

But anyways, thank Christ for NYC. We wouldn't be anywhere near as cool without it.
Sucklechimp is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2018, 09:36 PM   #4323
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Damn necessary reading:

Amy Coney Barrett Is Allegedly a Member of a Religious Group That's Been Called a "Cult". What is People Of Praise, really?

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2018, 09:47 PM   #4324
Sucklechimp
little trouble girl

Sucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's assesSucklechimp kicks all y'all's asses
She wouldn't be worse than any of the others. Let's settle for mediocrity and religious fear. That's the recipe for success.
Sucklechimp is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2018, 11:05 PM   #4325
Skuj
expwy. to yr skull

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
A slight aside: I've had tesla69 on ignore for a couple of weeks. Can someone summarize what I missed?
Old 07.03.2018, 11:30 PM   #4326
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
A slight aside: I've had tesla69 on ignore for a couple of weeks. Can someone summarize what I missed?

Fuck that, you can imagine it yourself and you'll be dead-on.

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 07.04.2018, 02:38 AM   #4327
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
All I’m pointing out is so far there is no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded.

Evidently Congress has information that Russia colluded with someone?? Guess what, they probably did.

The question is, who???

President Obama

Hillary Clinton or her campaign

Anyone else??????

All we know so far is there is not one single shred of evidence linking President Trump or his campaign.

****BREAKING NEWS****

Once Congress reveals who colluded—GUESS WHAT—there is no evidence that it had any impact on the election or that Donald Trump won because of it.

Last but not least, as I’ve stated previously in this thread......from my meager understanding of the law......colluding isn’t a crime!

As we all spend the 4th of July living in the Promise Land, I figured it would a perfect time for a recap of the Muller investigation.

There was NEVER any plausible or credible evidence that President Donald Trump or his campaign EVER colaberated or colluded with Russia to help win the Presidency:

NO-NADA-ZERO Evidence

With NO evidence of crime to justify a criminal investigation (which is the most basic requirement for an investigation)......the FBI NEVER had anyone connecting President Donald Trump to anything!!!

Why is it we never heard a reporter ask:

“How Is Colussion A Crime?”

“Where Is It Written In The Criminal Codes?”

———IT’S NOT ILLEGAL———

Talking with Russia or ANY OTHER COUNTRY during a campaign is NOT ILLEGAL!!!

———HOWEVER———

making payments to foreigne Nationals IS ILLEGAL!!!
So is keeping a server in a closet with top secret information on it.

Hillbilly Clinton did these things!!!

Muller has lost all credibility and will soon lose his job and his investigation.

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2018, 02:47 AM   #4328
Skuj
expwy. to yr skull

And yet again, for the millionth fucking time, how do we know any of that if Mueller has said nothing nor released his findings yet?

(I fully expect yet another nonanswer to that very simple question, and we can do this again very soon.)
Old 07.04.2018, 02:53 AM   #4329
Skuj
expwy. to yr skull

I'm so baffled at how well the Trump propaganda works. All the Trump talking points are in Peltor's post, and in millions of American's psyche.

Can't you fucking see when you are being played?

Fuck.....where will this end? I'm absolutely convinced that Mueller will be really bad for Trump, but half the country will see it Peltor's way.

I swear a civil war is coming.
Old 07.04.2018, 02:59 AM   #4330
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Because Judges, Congress and Russian companies are demanding to see something of substance......anything......and Muller can’t give them anything because he doesn’t have anything.

Just keep eating your popcorn, Skuj.

Quote:
And yet again, for the millionth fucking time, how do we know any of that if Mueller has said nothing nor released his findings yet?

(I fully expect yet another nonanswer to that very simple question, and we can do this again very soon.)

אש זרה

Old 07.04.2018, 06:06 AM   #4331
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:

Quote:
I'm absolutely convinced that Mueller will be really bad for Trump, but half the country will see it Peltor's way.

Skuj, my friend......how is it that you can be absolutely convinced that Muller will be really bad for Trump when you have absolutely nothing to base it on?

There is ZERO evidence and as you said, Muller hasn’t muttered a word or released a thing......so where-O-where does absolutely convinced come from?

Why is your distain toward our President consume you so?

Can you taste your bitterness?

אש זרה

Old 07.04.2018, 09:25 AM   #4332
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
As we all spend the 4th of July living in the Promise Land, I figured it would a perfect time for a recap of the Muller investigation.

There was NEVER any plausible or credible evidence that President Donald Trump or his campaign EVER colaberated or colluded with Russia to help win the Presidency:

NO-NADA-ZERO Evidence

With NO evidence of crime to justify a criminal investigation (which is the most basic requirement for an investigation)......the FBI NEVER had anyone connecting President Donald Trump to anything!!!

Why is it we never heard a reporter ask:

“How Is Colussion A Crime?”

“Where Is It Written In The Criminal Codes?”

———IT’S NOT ILLEGAL———

Talking with Russia or ANY OTHER COUNTRY during a campaign is NOT ILLEGAL!!!

———HOWEVER———

making payments to foreigne Nationals IS ILLEGAL!!!
So is keeping a server in a closet with top secret information on it.

Hillbilly Clinton did these things!!!

Muller has lost all credibility and will soon lose his job and his investigation.

Actually, the Logan Act of 1799 makes a federal felony of private citizens conducting negotiations with foreigners without prior permission of Congress. Alan Dershowitz believes the Logan act to be dead law due to desuetude (i.e., it hasn't been used in a very long time), but I'm hoping it can be used to prosecute US attendees of Bilderberg conferences.
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2018, 09:28 AM   #4333
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
The Globalists are crying over the success of the anti-Globalist resistance and I'm delighted! 8-)

See:

Bono says existence of UN, EU and NATO are threatened: 'What they've achieved is at risk" https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ned/753908002/

and:

The Martha’s Vineyard crowd strikes back at Alan Dershowitz https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyl...URO/story.html

The latter contains the following:

...Walter Teller, a prominent Los Angeles entertainment lawyer and longtime Vineyard resident, sent Dershowitz and others in their circle an e-mail explaining the sudden estrangement.

“You thereby gave Trump an opportunity to use you and your positions in his own defense, to wave you like his pom-pom. How unfortunate for all of us,” wrote Teller, a partner in a Beverly Hills law firm. “You defended and gave cover to this president who relentlessly disrupts and destroys all that we value and causes massive and lasting damage to our political system, our courts, our standing in the world, the environment and more. In all of that you are complicit.”

In other words, the President is helping destroy (along with the Bernie Sanders Democrats) the fossilized and oppressive two-party system and the international trade and diplomatic setup which is policing and industrializing the rest of the world while leaving the US a hollowed-out wreck!
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2018, 10:31 AM   #4334
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
but 20% of the country will see it Peltor's way.

FTFY

more on (moron) People of Praise from a former insider

http://www.icsahome.com/articles/cha...munity-reimers
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.04.2018, 12:09 PM   #4335
Skuj
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Skuj, my friend......how is it that you can be absolutely convinced that Muller will be really bad for Trump when you have absolutely nothing to base it on?

There is ZERO evidence and as you said, Muller hasn’t muttered a word or released a thing......so where-O-where does absolutely convinced come from?

Why is your distain toward our President consume you so?

Can you taste your bitterness?

There have been very strong and clear hints! The charges, the leaks, etc. I don't know how anybody can look at that and conclude what you are concluding.

My disdain for Trump comes from the fact that he is an ignorant, racist, misogynist, vindictive, narcissist, lying fucking asshole.
Old 07.04.2018, 06:14 PM   #4336
Skuj
expwy. to yr skull

Oooops, it's July 4th isn't it? Oh well.
Old 07.05.2018, 10:21 AM   #4337
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses

http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...n-during-visit
Old 07.05.2018, 10:26 AM   #4338
ilduclo
invito al cielo

GOP Congressmen Visit Moscow, Thaw Icy Relations Before Trump-Putin Talks

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/04/62598...mp-putin-talks
Old 07.05.2018, 04:15 PM   #4339
ilduclo
invito al cielo

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/scott-p...-live-updates/

EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt resigns

Scott Pruitt, the administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency who was key to implementing President Spittle-Flecked Carrot's conservative agenda but came under intense scrutiny for a series of questionable ethical decisions, resigned Thursday afternoon.
Old 07.05.2018, 04:54 PM   #4340
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/scott-p...-live-updates/

EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt resigns

Scott Pruitt, the administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency who was key to implementing President Spittle-Flecked Carrot's conservative agenda but came under intense scrutiny for a series of questionable ethical decisions, resigned Thursday afternoon.

Christ on a stick this took long. I credit the teacher who confronted him in the restaurant (see my post above).

167207214215216 217 218219220227267317 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth