sarramkrop

Imperial Teen

And they still exist with Genesis P Orridge's sister in their ranks

http://imperialteen.com/
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2008, 01:08 PM   #2
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Shampoo.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2008, 01:12 PM   #3
sarramkrop

Orlando

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/5466/OHome.html
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2008, 01:13 PM   #4
sarramkrop

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2008, 01:14 PM   #5
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Shampoo.

What on earth are you talking about? They were the single most awesome band ever (except for the tunes, which always let them down a bit).

Minty. Bette Davis and the Balconettes. Jaguar. Posh. Hoffman. The Secret Goldfish. Electroscope. Rhatigan.

Basically, if I bought a 7-inch between 1996-2000, it was probably by a band that are best forgotten.

If anyone reading was in any of these bands, I'm sorry, I still really like at least one of your songs, but fate is cruel.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2008, 01:14 PM   #6
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
sarram- great call on imperial teen.
Old 07.14.2008, 01:15 PM   #7
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop

Great call. I remember that they exist, but I couldn't name a song of theirs if you gave me a million pounds/ oral sex (I do my best remembering when I'm being fellated).

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 07.14.2008, 01:16 PM   #8
sarramkrop

Baby Chaos

http://www.answers.com/topic/baby-ch...=entertainment
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2008, 01:17 PM   #9
sarramkrop

60 Ft. Dolls

http://www.answers.com/topic/60-ft-d...=entertainment
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2008, 01:18 PM   #10
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
See thread: "Parlez vous français"
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2008, 01:19 PM   #11
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Great call. I remember that they exist, but I couldn't name a song of theirs if you gave me a million pounds/ oral sex (I do my best remembering when I'm being fellated).

Me neither and I had a single of theirs that, believe or not, I went out to buy with enthusiasm.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2008, 01:20 PM   #12
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Glice, seriously, ELECTROSCOPE?
That band was fucking great, and seriously if they are forgotten it is definitely not for good reasons. That is some of the most truly unique and difficult to describe bedroom-recorded music ever. I have two LPs and a 7". Are there more? One of those LPs came with a shopping bag and a kite. They knew how to party.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2008, 01:21 PM   #13
Glice
invito al cielo

60ft Dolls: Happy Shopper. Awesome tune (-ish). I'll see that and raise you Northern Uproar (with a side dish of 18 Wheeler).

Arnold!

Ruth!

I'm on fire right here. If this were a pub I'd by a pint for anyone who could remember the difference between Imperial Teen and Imperial Drag.

Quote:
Old 07.14.2008, 01:22 PM   #14
sarramkrop

Sweet 75: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_75
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2008, 01:23 PM   #15
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
That band was fucking great, and seriously if they are forgotten it is definitely not for good reasons. That is some of the most truly unique and difficult to describe bedroom-recorded music ever. I have two LPs and a 7". Are there more? One of those LPs came with a shopping bag and a kite. They knew how to party.

Hmm. Maybe I was being a bit harsh. They are a good band. Scratch previous comment. Thanks.

Quote:
Old 07.14.2008, 01:23 PM   #16
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Imperial Teen
And they still exist with Genesis P Orridge's sister in their ranks

I used to hang out at Jone's apt in San Fran in the early 90's when she lived with this woman Lynn who drummed for Dino Jr. It was supercool city I'd tag along with my housemate just to check out the scene-she'd been pals with Jone back iN Reno and had convinced Kevin Seconds to masturbate for them one boring night. I remember they told me like they couldn't believe he went for it, but I was thinking, hmm, if two chicks begged me to masturbate for them I don't see much of an issue there, and told them so. Jone told us once about some guy with 2 german sheperds for whom she'd housesit, and the guy had trained the dogs to give him oral, and she was forever having to push the dogs away from her. They were always hanging out with some guy Roddy i think was his name who was in Faith No More but more known among this circle for being the Cobain's babysitter.

I couldn't make up this stuff if i tried...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2008, 01:24 PM   #17
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
60ft Dolls: Happy Shopper. Awesome tune (-ish). I'll see that and raise you Northern Uproar (with a side dish of 18 Wheeler).

Arnold!

Ruth!

I'm on fire right here. If this were a pub I'd by a pint for anyone who could remember the difference between Imperial Teen and Imperial Drag.

Imperial Drag has (had?) someone kind of popular on their own in the line up or something like that?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2008, 01:25 PM   #18
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I think I have a CD they did also...I was just thinking of this band the other day-I like the name a lot...have to dig them out...there was more than one 7" though, I think...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2008, 01:26 PM   #19
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Imperial Drag has (had?) someone kind of popular on their own in the line up or something like that?

Imperial drag have some association with Slash's snakepit, apparently.
Imperial teen have some association with Faith no More.

Scan reading Wikipedia articles is rubbish, no?

Quote:
Old 07.14.2008, 01:28 PM   #20
Glice
invito al cielo

I'm always baffled by the fact that my head throws God is my co-pilot into this category. There was always a potentially great band there, but I never heard it on any of their records.

Quote:

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth