Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page People that yell at you from cars
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.06.2009, 07:23 PM   #61
Seandi
stalker

Seandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth Gossip
I was going for a right good walk when a bunch of kids in a car drove by and honked their horn and yelled at me (I dunno what they said, I was listening to some tunes). This douchebag was obviously trying to impress the girls in his car, which pissed me off even more as it meant I was somehow involved in the process of him getting some poon. As I continued down the road I walked by an empty beer bottle, and picked it up tempted to hunt around for those guys for a bit, but decided they'd probably be heading somewhere, what with a few people in the car and all.

Nevertheless if I see those motherfuckers again they're getting a rock to the windshield.

Now, my friends, share your experiences.
I had the same thing happen once, but luckily i caught up with them at a red light and started kicking the hell out of their car.
Seandi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2009, 10:10 PM   #62
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
what was yer costume?
Cruella DeVille
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2009, 12:22 AM   #63
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
^ hahahah awesome,.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2009, 12:27 AM   #64
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
My and my friend used to drive around in vader masks blaring the death metal version of the vader theme. stop lights were very awkward.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2009, 12:27 AM   #65
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisstina
One day while waiting for the city bus I had a little girl in a school bus give me the finger and yell "Welcome to hell, cocksucker!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I remember shoveling snow one time ( I was like 12) and this dood yelled out " HAHA YOU COCKSUCKER!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I was walking home a couple of months ago. I had my violin in hand. There was some kids in a parked car, clearly smoking weed and listening to incredibly loud house music. As I walked past, one of them changed the station to radio 3 (classical music) and they all mimed playing the violin. It still makes me chuckle even now.

I was also the victim of a drive by fruiting once. I was walking home from a gig (Dillinger Escape Plan, I believe) and someone managed to throw an orange from the car window that managed to hit me in the eye. It being citrus, that caused quite a lot of pain, so for a few seconds I thought it was a glass they'd thrown.

Fun times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
My girlfreinds brother once got egged by a passing car when he was leaving a newsagents. What the daft twats didn't know was that he traveled there in his car. He then proceeded to give chase right up their arse on fast roads for about 10 minutes until they ended up spinnning off the road crashing into a metal barrier. ultimate aceness. He felt guilty about it, bless him.

hahahahahahaahahahaahaaaaaa
Old 09.08.2009, 08:50 AM   #66
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
My and my friend used to drive around in vader masks blaring the death metal version of the vader theme. stop lights were very awkward.

omg death metal theme. I need it now.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2009, 10:41 AM   #67
ithinkimissyou
stalker

ithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's asses
I was out sitting on a bench by a local canal with my then girlfriend when a car stopped on the opposite side, filled with guys.

They then preceded to shout stuff our way, including such gems as "what are you doing with that guy?! You should be with us!". They eventually fucked off but I was left feeling about 6 inches tall.

I seem to attract asshats in cars. I was successfully egged once, successfully whacked by an apple another time and have had one or two close calls.

People yell randomly, but thanks to my delayed reaction and the fact I'm generally listening to music I appear impassive.

I love my town.
Old 09.08.2009, 11:18 AM   #68
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
nobody ever yells at me.

it's either because I'm always driving or just too scary.

I'm going with too scary.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2009, 12:27 PM   #69
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
I was once with my gf at a gas station. We had arrived in two different cars and stopped there because her tire needed air. We weren't even standing anywhere close to each other when a bunch of yo boys started screaming "lesbians" and making all these other derogatory comments and threats. At one point, my martial artist gf ran to punch them in the face, but they rolled up their window and rolled away just in time to get away. I had never experienced anything like that before. It was kinda freaky.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2009, 12:37 PM   #70
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
I was walking home along the cemetery when a Hasidic Jew shouted something at me from his car while at a stop light. He was all "Hey. Hey! Let me see your shirt!" I held my shirt out for him so he could read it. It said 'No Fat Chicks' and had a picture of a great big fat chick in a bikini eating a triple decker ice cream cone in a circle with a line through it. He laughed really hard, said something along the lines of "That's awesome man!" We gave each other the thumbs up and parted ways.

I always get great reactions to that shirt. The right women look at me scornfully, cool women (the ones I'd want to sleep with) laugh, and dudes and bros come out in support in droves. It makes me feel like a part of a secret society of bros. Great feeling.

Another time I got caught up in a gang initiation in which a man in a van with tinted windows told the inductee that he needed to finish me. Good times.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2009, 12:41 PM   #71
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
I was walking home along the cemetery when a Hasidic Jew shouted something at me from his car while at a stop light. He was all "Hey. Hey! Let me see your shirt!" I held my shirt out for him so he could read it. It said 'No Fat Chicks' and had a picture of a great big fat chick in a bikini eating a triple decker ice cream cone in a circle with a line through it. He laughed really hard, said something along the lines of "That's awesome man!" We gave each other the thumbs up and parted ways.

I always get great reactions to that shirt. The right women look at me scornfully, cool women (the ones I'd want to sleep with) laugh, and dudes and bros come out in support in droves. It makes me feel like a part of a secret society of bros. Great feeling.

Another time I got caught up in a gang initiation in which a man in a van with tinted windows told the inductee that he needed to finish me. Good times.

There are so fucking many Hassidic Jews in Brooklyn...

Question: Why the hell would you want to be part of a secret society of bros?

Old 09.08.2009, 12:52 PM   #72
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
Question: Why the hell would you want to be part of a secret society of bros?

Male bonding with strangers, bro. Just as valid as female bonding. This was basically the dude equivalent of when a bunch of chicks hold hands and cry at a Tori Amos concert.

Old 09.08.2009, 12:53 PM   #73
amerikangod
invito al cielo

Also, I was blanking on Tori Amos' name so I just Googled this exact phrase:

'female musician that plays piano and was raped'

She was the fourth result.

Old 09.08.2009, 01:03 PM   #74
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Male bonding with strangers, bro. Just as valid as female bonding. This was basically the dude equivalent of when a bunch of chicks hold hands and cry at a Tori Amos concert.

I hate female bonding when it's in the context of shitting on others. That's just called cattiness. That type of sisterhood is far from appealing.

I think that many girls prefer to chill with dudes rather than other girls.

Old 09.08.2009, 03:31 PM   #75
Conrad
stalker

Conrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's asses
Last thing I heard clearly was, "Go join the fucking circus!"

I flipped that 90 year old man off.
Old 09.08.2009, 03:36 PM   #76
Conrad
stalker

Conrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's assesConrad kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisstina
One day while waiting for the city bus I had a little girl in a school bus give me the finger and yell "Welcome to hell, cocksucker!"

This is probably the best one ever.

I used to have these kids yell at me from their school bus every single day. I'd ignore them most of the time, but I recall getting really angry when one yelled, "Chhhhhiicckkeennnn Wiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg!" at me. I don't know why, but I really snapped.
Old 09.08.2009, 05:58 PM   #77
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad

I used to have these kids yell at me from their school bus every single day. I'd ignore them most of the time, but I recall getting really angry when one yelled, "Chhhhhiicckkeennnn Wiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg!" at me. I don't know why, but I really snapped.

That same day, there was a little boy with Down syndrome in another school bus that gave me the "eat pussy" sign with his fingers. He did the exact same thing the next day as well.

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2009, 09:25 AM   #78
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
title of this thread is a great name for my new band im imagining in my head right now!!!!!!
Old 09.09.2009, 09:51 AM   #79
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I lolled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2009, 09:51 AM   #80
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

In fact, I lolled so much I'm quoting it twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth