Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Easter?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.16.2006, 04:17 PM   #21
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Chabib, please change me from "stalker" to "forum guru".

The people have spoken.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2006, 04:31 PM   #22
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
my mother is quite religous (and my dad goes along with it). i've participated in religous stuff since i was a kid, but i never really got much out of it. my mother was a bit shocked and saddened when i told her that i don't believe in God a few months ago. so, now i'm only expected to participate in the holidays. today, i went to church with my family and then to brunch at our neighbor's house. there's a huge soccer field complex behind our houses, so the adults hid about 6 million plastic eggs with candy in them out there. i found 4.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth