Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Happy Birthday Alien Anal
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.13.2010, 01:14 PM   #1
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
anyway, so for my birthday i got a free ticket to melbourne to see a tribe called quest and kool keith...tribe the first night then keith...little did we know that keith was opening for tribe!! double keith aka the double k.

insane..so on the first night in melbourne we do a few lines of MDMA in a toilet cubical (3 men walking out of one toilet)..so later on at the after party i meet this women, we end up going back to her house and banging the horses out of each other then the next morning she tells me she has a boyfriend that she has been with for 6 years!... it was pretty crazy.

how is everyone?
Old 08.14.2010, 02:13 PM   #2
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
is that what have been reduced to? just a 23 page look and no comment?

well the weekend just had an awesome twist.. as my stomach is fucked i decided to stay home for the night and not go out.. a few pain killers later i am playing my best friends brand new guitar............what happens next im not to sure but i know that what my friend returns he realises his guitar is no longer in the room.. got it back in the end but i am too fucked now to sleep
Old 08.15.2010, 01:52 AM   #3
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Bang the horses out of eachother, great !!

Happy birthday
I'm decent, tired though, going to bed after some noodles. Glad you had a good adventure, you should really post more, not just when youre too stoned to tuck yourself in.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2010, 04:05 AM   #4
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
anyway, so for my birthday i got a free ticket to melbourne to see a tribe called quest and kool keith...tribe the first night then keith...little did we know that keith was opening for tribe!! double keith aka the double k.

insane..so on the first night in melbourne we do a few lines of MDMA in a toilet cubical (3 men walking out of one toilet)..so later on at the after party i meet this women, we end up going back to her house and banging the horses out of each other then the next morning she tells me she has a boyfriend that she has been with for 6 years!... it was pretty crazy.

how is everyone?

shit man...I didn't notice...but that honestly sounds like a fucking great birthday man.

Happy *late) BIrthdya
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2010, 01:59 PM   #5
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
congrats it's obvious you had a great birthday...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth