Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.23.2012, 11:54 AM   #33701
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses

multipolar army's in the 21st century
all around the oil
how is that going to work?
as the oil flows there is peace
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.23.2012, 12:02 PM   #33702
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses

keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.23.2012, 12:22 PM   #33703
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
c'est tout le monde 'fake' je dit
Old 09.23.2012, 02:24 PM   #33704
gast30
invito al cielo

'just seen 'fake or fortune' some paintings of landscape painter turner were investigated
good programme

new museum in a'dam is opened
that looked good too

there is still art at the end of the tunnel
Old 09.23.2012, 03:55 PM   #33705
gast30
invito al cielo

97 hours + 5 minutes = back at normal internet speed
Old 09.23.2012, 03:57 PM   #33706
gast30
invito al cielo

is this the 21st century ?????
i think i arrived at the wrong planet

or others have problems reading the time

advise: learn people read time at school
Old 09.23.2012, 04:03 PM   #33707
gast30
invito al cielo

no stop the schools
only online learning by 4D hologram robots

all teachers will be unemployed

sincerely

The Satellite King
Old 09.23.2012, 04:06 PM   #33708
gast30
invito al cielo

no more school
the dream of all childeren coming true
Old 09.23.2012, 05:25 PM   #33709
gast30
invito al cielo

now some other news
just find out that the artsite that i'm on has a robotic system of visitors to my artwork

it is normal then that i don't sell art
as my art is watch by robots ( computerprograms that lie about visitors / vieuwers of my artwork )

the artworld the artworld
all SHIT people who do fucking nothing in their life
who don't even lived life
who don't understand art
who don't understand artists
get rich of the arts

bunch of apes around fruit
that is what they are

and those apes are going to talk about art

no fucking way
don't believe no shit of those apes

they are only there for the money
Old 09.23.2012, 07:38 PM   #33710
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Sonic tattoo finished. Post pics when it stops bleeding.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.24.2012, 03:44 PM   #33711
gast30
invito al cielo

it is raining
this means tomorrow the garbige bags are going to be heavy

and more rain in GB tomorrow
today someplaces are already flooded

and
everyone complaining from here to africa about .... i think the monday

monday goes to the histroy books after 1 hour and 15 minutes

this monday the people from nasa where here in belgium
and they opened the spaceweek for belgium
to make young people warm for becoming an astronaut
Old 09.24.2012, 04:46 PM   #33712
gast30
invito al cielo

sonic youth on belgium tv
Old 09.24.2012, 08:00 PM   #33713
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Goodwill Painting Bought for $9.99 Auctioned for $27K

Beth Feeback had a really good weekend. The North Carolina woman who bought a painting for $9.99 from a Goodwill store sale saw it sell for more than $27,000 at a Sotheby's auction.

"It's a great return on $9.99," Feeback said Sunday night.

The sale price listed on the Sotheby's website, $34,375.00, reflects the final gavel price plus a premium the buyer must pay, she explained. The painting had been expected to sell for between $15,000 and $20,000.

Feeback of Concord bought the painting, "Vertical Diamond" by Ilya Bolotowsky, in April. She wasn't attracted to the style at all, but she wanted to re-use the canvas to paint cat portraits, which are her specialty.

A friend cautioned her to check out the labels on the painting before she put paintbrush to canvas, and after a few months during which the painting languished on the floor of her art studio, she did.

Now, Feeback has a whole new appreciation for Bolotowsky and his work.

"The first time I Googled that artist's name, I was like, 'This is the most beautiful damned painting I've ever seen in my life,'" she said, tongue in cheek.

The auction took place Friday, and Feeback gathered family and friends from a viewing party online.

She was nervous at first.

"I like to set my expectations low because … Murphy's Law is my religion and I was just afraid that it wouldn't sell at all … ," she said.

As she and the others gathered at her home watched the auction, she added, "we could see that some of the paintings sold for much more [than] the value that the auction house had put on them and some sold for much less and an uncomfortable number of them did not sell at all, so that's how come I was concerned."

Feeback doesn't know who the buyer was, but, she said, "I wish that person very well and I hope they re-sell it for twice as much as they bought it for."

Asked about her plans for her windfall, Feeback said she and her husband plan to perform necessary and long-delayed improvements to their home and pay down debts.

She also plans to do a series of knockoff "Vertical Diamond" paintings with big cat heads in the middle of them, she said.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.24.2012, 08:14 PM   #33714
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
She also plans to do a series of knockoff "Vertical Diamond" paintings with big cat heads in the middle of them, she said.

she should do versions with ecce mono!

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2012, 05:58 AM   #33715
gast30
invito al cielo

not a bad work keep poping pimpels

nice avatar murder99

starting the day with compliments )

you might now wounder why i'm soo nice
did i see the light?
did i found god?

the answer is NO

before the day started
i was in my dreams
driving with a car and then i had a fuck-up (not so nice to say to this person, you know what i mean) with me who i let drive the car
and as fuck-ups do what they are good in
they fuck up things
and i said get out of the car and i took take back control over the car
about that time i was driving on the cemetery wild zig zaging between gravestones
and then i was walking around with two samuraiswords and stuff

he he
like i was in the movie of KILL BILL or something

lol

so i woke up
did some psycho-analitica and could minimize what the dream was about
i don't like to give too much attention to dreams
because they are part of the animal body
the animal thing

and then i felt better
like out of the dream world

if you are smart enough you know what you are not
and i'm NOT a super person in psycho analytics

and if you are smart enough you know when it is enough of beeing smart or feeling smart about yourself

sounds double?
i don't know
make sense inside of me
and that is what counts ... for me

and so and so
good mornings are send from here to the rest of the world
Old 09.26.2012, 07:42 AM   #33716
gast30
invito al cielo

the fight against modern slavery is back on
speach from president obama
companies taking action , microsoft, coca-cola and others
other millions of people supporting these life improvement for victims
including me

good news

also other positive actions are taking place
find those great

good
there is a good world
Old 09.26.2012, 05:27 PM   #33717
gast30
invito al cielo

going to relax and then to sleep

good night and see you tommorow in the good world
Old 09.27.2012, 05:08 AM   #33718
gast30
invito al cielo

escapistic behaviour
the most hypocritical description

do people know what they are talking about?
Old 09.27.2012, 08:33 AM   #33719
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Good morning to the Grand Land of Waffles and Feet-Smelling Cheese.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.27.2012, 10:17 AM   #33720
gast30
invito al cielo

good morning flowts
a lot of waffel smels lately

the waffels are coming out of my ears

i'm getting tired of here

thought it was a good idea to move to work and live in brussel

i'm try'ing

you know

brussel = less boring
1186158616361676168316841685 1686 168716881689169617361786 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth