Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page saw acid mothers last night...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.28.2009, 10:36 AM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
well, acid moters templeand the melting paraiso u.f.o. to be exact. phenomenal rock n roll lineup of one and sometimes to electric guitars, one bass, one ocassional accoustic, a roland synth, and drums. kawabata was setting my ears on fire, i as right next to him on the stage and he gaves my ears the kinda hearing loss youd be upset about losing in most cases. only bad part was they went on meandering for waaaaaaaay to long at some parts, im talking the same simple hook repeated for 9 minutes. but, i mean, they are a band that has to worl through thier sound a bit, and when they find it, its incredible. only 7 bucks to boot, cant beat that.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth