Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page for the first time in history: infowars wrong
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.11.2010, 11:13 PM   #1
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.infowars.com/new-film-mac...voke-race-war/

here alex jones explains that there's a 90% chance the film machete will lead to racial violence in the united states.

i was pretty convinced when he talked about how mexicans killed 20 white people in 1915 and would do it again as soon as they saw a movie about mexicans killing white people

i knew it was serious when he said the people who ran the british empire and fox are waiting for this movie

but nothing happened, that makes me mad. i feel like the lack of a race war in america means my prisonplanet subscription is not worth the money, come on alex how can you let this happen?

90% chance of racial riots and killings with the september release, i know he gave himself 10% leeway, but you would figure that even if he was wrong about the extent that at least a few thousand white people would have been killed because of this movie, but no.

i'm feeling a little disillusioned with one of my heroes right now
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2010, 11:31 PM   #2
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
as a white person (gringo), who frequents Fiesta Supermercados, in Austin, I am pleased to know that I will not have to shop for my tomatillos and (y) tortillas in fear, ever again.

that is not to say that I will stop wearing chainmail armor under my SYG "Confusion is Sex" uniform.

helter skelter, amigo. helter skelter.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2010, 07:29 AM   #3
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
^ dem better be El Milagro tortillas...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2010, 08:44 AM   #4
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
no, they are made at Fiesta, but El Milagro are THE ONLY kind of tortilla chips worth buying (which due to competition are not sold at Fiesta).

that said, I keep meaning to drive to the factory here and see if I can score some corn tortillas.

sweet fuck, I love El Milagro. I wouldn't be shocked to discover that the main ingredient is WHITE PEOPLE.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2010, 10:05 AM   #5
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
That movie was out of the theaters in NYC in like 2 weeks...but as AM NY reported yesterday in a big gleeful headline VIOLENT CRIMES ARE UP IN NYC!!!!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2010, 10:24 PM   #6
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Cause And Effect
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth