Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Fuck You !@#$%!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.04.2006, 10:38 AM   #201
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
noumenal:

Thank You for the compliment. It makes me feel alot better that people think I'm a talented musician.
I'l try to be less desperate from now on.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.04.2006, 10:45 AM   #202
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
& not surprising, I still don't have !@#$%! on my ignore list. & I won't add him to it. Or anyone for that matter.
-George Carlin
Old 04.04.2006, 10:56 AM   #203
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I just get along with everybody. People have annoyed me before like RIPFrey, but I don't hold it against them. We're all here because we appreciate SY, and so we can express our similarities and differences, and I think message board rivalries are lame.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.04.2006, 10:56 AM   #204
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
noumenal:

Thank You for the compliment. It makes me feel alot better that people think I'm a talented musician.
I'l try to be less desperate from now on.

that's it. you can't gain confidence on a message board.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.04.2006, 10:59 AM   #205
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

I need to get a handle on my emotions. It's a message board for fuck's sake.
WTF are you thinking marley?!?! Just needed to get angry at myself.
-George Carlin
Old 04.04.2006, 11:00 AM   #206
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
that's it. you can't gain confidence on a message board.

WTF man? I was just saying thank you. What the fuck is wrong w/ that?
-George Carlin
Old 04.04.2006, 02:56 PM   #207
wolliewollie
little trouble girl

wolliewollie kicks all y'all's asseswolliewollie kicks all y'all's asseswolliewollie kicks all y'all's asseswolliewollie kicks all y'all's asseswolliewollie kicks all y'all's asseswolliewollie kicks all y'all's asseswolliewollie kicks all y'all's asseswolliewollie kicks all y'all's asseswolliewollie kicks all y'all's asseswolliewollie kicks all y'all's asseswolliewollie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
WTF man? I was just saying thank you. What the fuck is wrong w/ that?

Please, why do people always overreact? Its just a fuckin fanboard. No need to get all wound up you see.
Old 04.04.2006, 03:07 PM   #208
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
I'm probaby not saying anything people here haven't already said, but here's the deal marleypumpkin:

- Quit apologizing. Just stop it. Stop it now.
- If you dare to reveal personal information/feelings on a public board, you are running the risk of people ridiculing you for it. So if you prefer to avoid any potential negative feedback, refrain from disclosing vulnerabilities.
- Who gives a flying fuck what anyone on here thinks of your music? If you're making music to live up to others' criteria, then you're doing it for the wrong reasons, and you should stop that too. Stop it now.
- Who gives a flying fuck what anyone on here thinks of you period? The most deplorable trait a human being can have is letting his identity belong to his peers. That's laziness and speaks of an emptiness of character that no one can remedy.

All I can say is, do what you have to do, fuck everyone else, and RELAX.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.04.2006, 03:10 PM   #209
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
But, for the record !@#$%! kicks ass.

I second that.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.04.2006, 03:14 PM   #210
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
Love Is The Answer To Every Thing Bad
I"m So Sry Every Body
Please Give Me Some Love And Exspress Your Emotions With Me
sellouteater is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth