Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Post a Picture of Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.10.2007, 03:58 PM   #12701
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
I don't like makeup on either gender.

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2007, 04:02 PM   #12702
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
that's all fine and dandy. I just think that on a man it looks stupid and desperate for attention and ridiculously femme and weaknut and hopelessly small dicked.

IMO of course.

Of course, and you wouldn't want to make generalizations either.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2007, 04:04 PM   #12703
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
I think make up is a personal choice, if people want to wear them I am down with it.
✌➬ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2007, 04:09 PM   #12704
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
Of course, and you wouldn't want to make generalizations either.

where's the generalization?
Old 12.10.2007, 04:11 PM   #12705
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
I think it's in the "on a man" bit of your sentence.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2007, 04:18 PM   #12706
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
well, that may be.
I could actually get much more specific.
Old 12.10.2007, 04:21 PM   #12707
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

so you're telling me that there are times when people see a man with girlie make-up on and think

"wow, his fabulous make-up makes him look so intelligent!"

"wow he looks like he wants to be left alone!"

"wow, his eye shadow makes him look so MANLY!"

"wow, That mascara and foundation make him look so physically strong!"

"wow, that guy with the eyeliner and eye shadow on MUST have a large heavy cock!"

???????????????????????????????????????

come on...
Old 12.10.2007, 04:37 PM   #12708
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
so you're telling me that there are times when people see a man with girlie make-up on and think

"wow, that guy with the eyeliner and eye shadow on MUST have a large heavy cock!"

1. I don't see what makeup has to do with intelligence, at all. Then again, if the makeup in question has been put on in a fabulous manner, I would think highly of the person who is wearing it, because a lot of people just don't know what to do with the stuff, period.

2. What's wrong with wanting attention? I prefer being around people who want attention rather than people who don't want my company at all.

3. Usually when guys try to be manly they end up looking like retards. So, I don't think desperate attempts at manliness are necessarily a good thing. A little bit of facial hair is all most guys need to look "manly," and even then, some people look much better clean-shaven.

4. Judging from that guy's picture, it doesn't seem like he would look all that physically strong even without makeup. That's not a criticism, it's just an observation. He could be strong, but it doesn't seem like he has the kind of body type that conveys strength immediately anyway.

5. This is just ridiculous and dumb.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 12.10.2007, 04:38 PM   #12709
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

???????????????????????????????????????

come on...

not here in texas
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2007, 04:39 PM   #12710
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
1. I don't see what makeup has to do with intelligence, at all. Then again, if the makeup in question has been put on in a fabulous manner, I would think highly of the person who is wearing it, because a lot of people just don't know what to do with the stuff, period.

2. What's wrong with wanting attention? I prefer being around people who want attention rather than people who don't want my company at all.

3. Usually when guys try to be manly they end up looking like retards. So, I don't think desperate attempts at manliness are necessarily a good thing. A little bit of facial hair is all most guys need to look "manly," and even then, some people look much better clean-shaven.

4. Judging from that guy's picture, it doesn't seem like he would look all that physically strong even without makeup. That's not a criticism, it's just an observation. He could be strong, but it doesn't seem like he has the kind of body type that conveys strength immediately anyway.

5. This is just ridiculous and dumb.

none of this has any bearing upon what I stated to begin with.
Old 12.10.2007, 04:42 PM   #12711
luxinterior
invito al cielo

Also, I feel like you are offended by me saying that I liked his picture. So what? Everyone has gotten in their little comments about it, and I say something positive, and that's wrong? Or is it something else, like the fact that he's lacking the obligatory Dinosaur Jr. t-shirt and unkempt hair characteristic of so many other photos posted in this thread?

- Sebastian Bach

Old 12.10.2007, 04:42 PM   #12712
luxinterior
invito al cielo

Quote:
none of this has any bearing upon what I stated to begin with.

Uh, yes, it does.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 12.10.2007, 04:43 PM   #12713
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Also, I feel like you are offended by me saying that I liked his picture. So what? Everyone has gotten in their little comments about it, and I say something positive, and that's wrong? Or is it something else, like the fact that he's lacking the obligatory Dinosaur Jr. t-shirt and unkempt hair characteristic of so many other photos posted in this thread?

ouch.
Old 12.10.2007, 04:48 PM   #12714
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Dammit, I'm buying a comb.

Y'know I wear a helmet a lot of the time and well...

Aw...

never mind...

...I don't own a Dinosaur Jr. t-shirt.

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2007, 04:51 PM   #12715
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:

no way! whether or not you liked his pic has nothing to do with anything lux! I was just talking shit about guys who wear makeup. I hated it in the 80's watching glam metal fucks do it and I hate it now. no big whup if you like it.
Old 12.10.2007, 04:52 PM   #12716
luxinterior
invito al cielo

I was just curious, because it seemed as if it was in response to what I said. If it's not, fine, though I still must disagree with your judgments.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 12.10.2007, 04:54 PM   #12717
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
i agree with both of you at the same time

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2007, 04:57 PM   #12718
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
no way! whether or not you liked his pic has nothing to do with anything lux! I was just talking shit about guys who wear makeup. I hated it in the 80's watching glam metal fucks do it and I hate it now. no big whup if you like it.

Old 12.10.2007, 06:02 PM   #12719
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
yeah, shots are a bitch. i had to be held down too, atleast in elementary school...and even in HS i remember my mom having to be with me if i was getting a shot...just because i wanted her to be (of course...ive since had a couple shots without her being there...being that she lives so far away).

however...tats dont hurt...nearly as bad. i found the experience (i have two...but one i did myself) relaxing. the needle doesnt go nearly as deep as when yr getting a shot or having blood drawn or whatever.

HAHA. Shots sting alittle, but that's it, and that'd be because when you jhave all that shit done you're a kid. As for taking blood, that doesn't hurt one iota. My girlfriend never had her blood taken and dreaded the idea, until a few months ago and she said it didn't even hurt her at all either.

Anyone who says tattoos don't hurt are either trying to sound tough, or have never had their chest tattooed. haha.
Old 12.10.2007, 06:08 PM   #12720
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I think the guy is an attractive guy, from a completely heterosexual point of view. Although, I think he'd be even more attractive if he didn't remind me of the guitarist from Good Charlotte. But people can dress and look however they want and I'm not criticising or trying to offend with any of my comments. Truth.

Oh and I don't overally care for Dinosaur Jr and am not the stereotypical Sonic Board member. and I can think of a few others who aren't either.
536586626633634635 636 63763863964668673611361636 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth