Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Favorite Album Covers
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.17.2006, 11:16 AM   #21
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses
I love the early Sonic Youth album covers.
Bad Moon Rising is my favorite.
samuel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2006, 11:20 AM   #22
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka

http://www.myspace.com/thefloridaorangebirds
MY FUCKING BAND
RIPfrey05 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2006, 11:27 AM   #23
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

RIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard suckaRIPfrey05 cold hard sucka

MY FUCKING BAND
Old 04.17.2006, 01:14 PM   #24
Pablitzen
the destroyed room

Pablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPfrey05

do you know the hidden image on the Loveless cover?
Pablitzen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2006, 02:07 PM   #25
khchris
little trouble girl

khchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud of

Don't ya just love that font!
khchris is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2006, 02:24 PM   #26
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

no, what is it??
im sure its something sexual.
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 04.17.2006, 02:31 PM   #27
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses

oh my gawd... the flaming lips!!!

dusk at cubist castle (olivia tremor control) - the inner artwork makes this cover

and of course...

Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2006, 02:33 PM   #28
Grete
the destroyed room

Grete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's asses

SONIC YOUTH ITALIA
Grete is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2006, 02:48 PM   #29
trance feeeedback
children of satan

trance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's asses

pablitzen, please tell us the secret image on the lovless cover.

"sound is god"-Ravi Shankar.

FREE TIBET!
trance feeeedback is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2006, 02:51 PM   #30
trance feeeedback
children of satan

trance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's asses
it will only let me put four images per post!

FREE TIBET!
Old 04.17.2006, 03:34 PM   #31
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Rob Instigator's favorite album covers

Old 04.17.2006, 03:35 PM   #32
Pablitzen
the destroyed room

Pablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to behold
this is the hidden image when you rotate cover ...

Old 04.17.2006, 03:36 PM   #33
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I don't get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2006, 03:44 PM   #34
trance feeeedback
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablitzen
this is the hidden image when you rotate cover ...

hahaha, it's a penis.

FREE TIBET!
Old 04.17.2006, 04:32 PM   #35
Pablitzen
the destroyed room

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance feeeedback
hahaha, it's a penis.

you're the winner
Old 04.17.2006, 07:07 PM   #36
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

wow, what an amazing contribution to society!!
tHANKS KEVIN!!
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 04.17.2006, 07:08 PM   #37
RIPfrey05
the end of the ugly

Wait a sec, is he playing the guitar with his cock??
Its REALLY small!
MY FUCKING BAND
Old 04.17.2006, 08:13 PM   #38
Pablitzen
the destroyed room

LOL ... poor kevin
Old 05.02.2006, 06:39 AM   #39
Sn@ke
bad moon rising

Sn@ke kicks all y'all's assesSn@ke kicks all y'all's assesSn@ke kicks all y'all's assesSn@ke kicks all y'all's assesSn@ke kicks all y'all's assesSn@ke kicks all y'all's assesSn@ke kicks all y'all's assesSn@ke kicks all y'all's assesSn@ke kicks all y'all's assesSn@ke kicks all y'all's assesSn@ke kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPfrey05
Wait a sec, is he playing the guitar with his cock??
Its REALLY small!

yep, that's the secret behind the classic my bloody valentine tremolo sound, his cock is holding the tremolo bar!. If you have a big cock you can't play like that, you need a small one!!!.

Anyway, I've tabbed some MBV songs, anyone interested?.

Sn@ke

Sn@ke is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 08:20 AM   #40
candymoan
the end of the ugly

candymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's asses
think of the era when contemplating the actual designs, as these ones actually set the standarts for the rest..

sex pistols - never mind the bollocks
joy division - closer

*/**
nothing here...

candymoan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth