Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Some notes on hipster law, 2011
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.14.2011, 05:40 PM   #1
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
- If you still care, you're a useless prick.
-Whenever you say 'hipster', you're talking about your own social anxieties.
-This is a forum for Sonic Youth. You are immediately and without question a hipster in the eyes of people who've heard of Sonic Youth (that is, people who have no problem finding other humans to assist in the stimulation of their genitals)
- People who haven't heard of Sonic Youth think you're a cunt. Not a hipster. Just a boring, whinging, too-white cunt.
- Some people think about what they wear before they leave the house.
- Some people don't think about what they wear before they leave the house.
- You, meanwhile, need a wash.
- This is the internet. It and the outside world are not in competition. It's arguable that they might even complement each other.
- In the fine schoolyard tradition of 'whoever smelt it, dealt it', the only people who are hipsters (in the sense of being vacuous, vain and overly obsessed with the opinions of some spurious clique) are those who accuse others of being hipsters.
- The world is large. Fundamentally, you are small. Don't be petty as well.
- For fuck's sake. No-one cares or ever cared about what you or anyone else thinks a hipster is or isn't.
- Get a wash, for the very sake of fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2011, 06:03 PM   #2
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
i will wash tomorrow.
im busy watching bands on tv.
such a hipster.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2011, 06:18 PM   #3
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
There is no they. Only your ineptitude as a human. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BREATHE AND NOT MAKE A FUCKING MESS AND LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

Someone is going to be footing your moral cleaning bill, and is sure as old concrete isn't going to be me.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 11.14.2011, 06:23 PM   #4
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Glice would make a good dad.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2011, 06:35 PM   #5
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss

For someone who dislikes hipsters so much, you sure act like the stereotypical version of one. You know, passive-aggressive irony and all that.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2011, 06:42 PM   #6
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Glice would make a good dad.

by that you mean a really strict one?

imagine.
grounded for not liking avril lavigne
having to listen to her albums.
dear god.

Old 11.14.2011, 06:57 PM   #7
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
by that you mean a really strict one?

imagine.
grounded for not liking avril lavigne
having to listen to her albums.
dear god.

I think I'd prefer a negative approach. You know, slaps if they're beating up neighbour's kids, decapitation if they start thinking about liking Pavement. That sort of thing. They're my kids. They'd have great taste.

Quote:
Old 11.14.2011, 06:58 PM   #8
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I only dislike my neighbors

Typical hipster response. I said dislike, not hate. Hipster.
Old 11.14.2011, 06:59 PM   #9
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not white, and after today's trainride, I do need a wash.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2011, 06:59 PM   #10
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I'm not white, and after today's trainride, I do need a wash.

Racist.

Quote:
Old 11.14.2011, 07:03 PM   #11
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
I'm not a hipster. Just a boring, whinging, too-white cunt.

Somebody ban this hipster!
Old 11.14.2011, 07:07 PM   #12
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I think I'd prefer a negative approach. You know, slaps if they're beating up neighbour's kids, decapitation if they start thinking about liking Pavement. That sort of thing. They're my kids. They'd have great taste.

can i have some and send them to you and pick them up when they're 18?

Old 11.14.2011, 07:10 PM   #13
Glice
invito al cielo

So long as you get 'real coffee will probably kill them' tattooed on your hands now.

Quote:
Old 11.14.2011, 07:12 PM   #14
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I am too white, but that's because I'm goth, you prick.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2011, 07:18 PM   #15
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Racist.

If I was white, I'd respond the same way.
Old 11.14.2011, 07:19 PM   #16
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
right now, I'm enjoying a nice salad with mushrooms, dried cranberies, sumac, salmon and a nice asiago dressing. all the while, my computer downloads Japanese entertainment.
Old 11.14.2011, 07:20 PM   #17
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
If I was white
reverse-racist.
Old 11.14.2011, 07:21 PM   #18
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
right now, I'm enjoying a nice salad with mushrooms, dried cranberies, sumac, salmon and a nice asiago dressing..
that's so goth.
Old 11.14.2011, 07:21 PM   #19
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
right now, I'm enjoying a nice salad with mushrooms, dried cranberies, sumac, salmon and a nice asiago dressing. all the while, my computer downloads Japanese entertainment.

oh, and feta.
Old 11.14.2011, 07:23 PM   #20
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
that's so goth.
did I mention that there's also a tortilla involved?

¿how you like me now, amigo?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth