Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Were you ever bullied at school?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.23.2006, 07:51 PM   #41
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Never bullied. But I have felt excluded from some groups before. For instance, a friend is talking with his friends and you come up and they hardly talk to you. That sucks. But I find that I'm not good friends with the people that do that.
Old 10.23.2006, 07:58 PM   #42
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by SplitPeaches
Ole Hippie likes beef, eh? :P
either he meant beef as in "drama/fights"... or the "wheres the beef??" type of innuendo beef.. hahaha

This was way before the 'Where's the Beef' slogan. Beef in Hawaii meant 'fight'. As racially diverse as it is...I'd have to say I encounterd the most predjudice I've ever been around...out there. And I felt the brunt of it...as I'd said, being only one of 4 white people in my Jr. High. Fortunately, I enrolled just before the end of the school year. Next year was at a school that was filled with mostly military brats...of which I was one !

I guess I don't blame the locals out there....the white man fucked them just like they fucked the Indians.....conqueror's....

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 08:06 PM   #43
SplitPeaches
little trouble girl

SplitPeaches has tongues queuing up for a rim-festSplitPeaches has tongues queuing up for a rim-festSplitPeaches has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
ahhh i see, thanks for clearing that up

..and i was always bullied at school, and i bullied back..so it was mutual.

"You egotistical little bitch you !!! That's partly why I love you..."
SplitPeaches is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 09:08 PM   #44
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Nope.
I used to bully a girl who bullied other girls though... Now I keep to myself and my friends and am totally oblivious to anything else going on around me.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2006, 09:18 PM   #45
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Edit: To Ni'k:

You make it sound like such a struggle. If you were really as smart as you say you were, it would have been a piece of cake.

Maybe things have changed since you were in school, but all I do is be neutral. I can get along with these people. I hate them, but I manage. I talk to them, if I feel, for whatever reason, like I should, but I let them do the talking and go along with it. Once I've established some common interest (which I might fake), I keep the casual hello, the nod of acknowledgement in passing. As a result, no one bothers me for ignoring them while playing Su Doku on the bus, or listening to music, or just silently doing my homework. And it is because they know I'm not a threat to any bully, but I'm not target to them either.

You made yourself a target. I'd say because you wanted that attention, and now you flaunt your story for more. But who knows? No one can accurately analyze another by looking through one computer monitor and out another.
Old 10.23.2006, 11:11 PM   #46
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
i was severly pushed around by the fuckers. but i was a little fucking expert. i knew their pyschology, i knew their minds, motives, i gathered my information, i used the power of my mind, the one advantage i had. i strategised, i planned, i avoided certain places/times/situations, i made sure were to stand, who to talk to and when, how to be precieved as not someone to fuck with. i did it all, and i won.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k

i was the greatest and purest freak in the fucking joint. the rest of those motherfucking shit cunts all have fucking guitars and fret wank out their fucking radiohead nirvana covers to this day. back then they were making boobie jokes and watching football like the rest of the swarm of idiotic 12 year old cunts. there were no freaks in my school, the few that were there were cunts. one day i just stood out and told everyone in my class to go suck the aids from their mothers cunt and that i was a goth (i wasn't but it was the closest thing they understood). so from then on i became a target. but as the first paragraph will explain, despite being the most infamous, hated and targetted person in the school of 800, i got very little. one day i did, some fucking kid, of unimaginable fucking retardosity started to fuck with me. it was the entire school versus me. he waited outside school for me with about 200 people cheering him on. i of course, always had the fucking brains and the fucking mindgames, and i was always one step ahead. he waited outside of school for me but i anticipated his move, and thus snuck away from right under his nose. then, the next morning. i walked into school, as usual i was too tired and depressed and fucked up to manage, as usual my headfones blared, my coffee burned my stomach and my breath was the scent of smoke. i walked down into a corridor away from the gaze of teachers, but full of almost every other male in the school. the kid was there. i walked, eyes focused unflinchingly into his, i took off my tie, my blazer, my bag and my watch as i walked. i approached him, he started to scream at me to fight him. we entered the toilets, a rabid crowd circled us, screaming for the kid to smash my face in. i approached the kid. i smacked him with such resolute perfectly pitched and measured and aimed force as to cause him to flail backwards into the sink. i grabbed him, strangling him until he grew limb, i released and repeated to punch and punch and smack and smack and destroy his little fucking inbred face until his sneer transformed into an unrecognisable bruised and bloodied grotesque form.

that was the only time i ever fought, and ever needed to fight in self defense in school. from that moment on i was never ever bothered, never ever looked at, ridiculed or taunted.

school is easy. it is all pyschology. i was the weakest most emotionally fucked up freak with long fuckass hair in a school of conservative assholes. i was like 12 at the time. but i fucking survived despite hundreds of people wanting to do nothing but kick my ass every single day. anyone here who is still at school - listen to me - it is all pyschology - you have the power to create the social circumstances, situations and standings for yrself that will result in yu never being fucked with. me - all i ever wanted was for them all to leave me alone and never ever talk to me and leave me to my headfones and books and cigarettes, and they did. when i needed shit off them or needed them for whatever purpose i was able to befriend them. there were many other situations, ones were i actually challenged other kids to fight me, kids who could have obviously and easily beat my ass, but i knew they would back down, and i knew the way in which to garuntee my survival. bullies are the biggest pussies in the world. beat their fucking asses to the ground. if a fucker starts to bully yu and yu let yrself get scared and intimidated then yu loose, they win. it is that simple, all they are trying to do is to make yu feel shit and express it so they feel better and look better because they have issues with themselves. it is ALWAYS the bully who is the bigger pussy than the kid he beats up. ALWAYS. bullies are the cunts of this world, we all live short stupid lives and will all die, we don't need some fuckass making us feel pain and shit.

another example - there is a guy i know, we were friends on and off for years. this guy, with no exaggeration, had the strengh at 16 to beat the shit out of pretty much anyone. he had the physique off a body builder. one day, we get a little too angry at each other over a pot disagreement. the guy smacks me in the face in front of the whole school. with one tiny flick off his hand - (he later explained it was the weakest punch he could manage) he broke my nose. i screamed at him that he was a fucking cunt and tried to do the fight club thing and pour my blood on him but he walked off. now - see this guy - one of the best people i know. one of the strongest, when i was with him i could pretty much say anything to anyone at anytime if i wanted to. noone would touch me because they knew who i was freinds with. problem with this guy - he's smart, intelligent, sensitive. he's no bully. like me we rip the piss out of each other and our friends - but he's no bully. now when this guy punched me - and on subsequent occasions when we fell out and he tried to track me down at the weekend and beat me up (which would mean either my hospilisation or death) i was SMART. he never ever did anything to me after the punching incident. even tho i was a complete fucking dick to the guy at times. now the reason he never beat me up, even tho he wanted and tried to? because i was SMART - i knew what to say and do, i knew my enemy, i knew his mind, i predicted his moves, were he would be, what he would do, when to approach him, what to say to his freinds, etc. etc. now after all this, now we are great friends and have both made up with each other. but it's just an example - the only reason you guys get so much shit is because you allow yrselves to be afraid, to be the fucking proverbial gimp bitch to the bully. when he tries to make yu afraid - yu get afraid. wrong idea.

of course im not trying to say if yu follow my advice you will never get beat up - theres nothing to stop any of us getting randomly mugged or beaten up etc. but thats all that can ever happen to yu if yu are smart about yrself and yr enemy.

not to sound like a bastard or anything, but according to psychology, your "know yr enemy" strategy and LONG ASS post really implies a bit of self induced paranoia.
Old 10.23.2006, 11:21 PM   #47
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
I was only bullied a couple of times when I was a kid, but my brother straighten him out.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2006, 01:23 AM   #48
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Nah.....I was actually popular and made everybody laugh. Everyone in my middle/high school were all pretty cool with each other.....I had a ton of jock friends and all that. Plus I could use my drummer arms to punch with the speed and ferocity of a thousand ninjas.
Old 10.24.2006, 10:07 AM   #49
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
there have been some people who didn't accept my storytelling and daydreaming, but i never got really bullied because i get along with kind of everyone..

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2006, 11:34 AM   #50
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
yes. Almost all of the stupid jock type guys at school (especially in high school) would torment me day in day out. Always verbal, never physical. Taking advantage of my not so social lifestyle.

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth