Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page ghosts and shiz
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.25.2009, 03:48 PM   #1
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
So....I think I'm goin' to Aux Sable cemetery. Been bored lately....Anyone ever come across or experienced haunted shit?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2009, 03:55 PM   #2
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

joe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's asses
My house is haunted
joe11121 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2009, 03:55 PM   #3
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

joe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's asses
No joke, some fucking creepy shit goes down in my house.
Old 04.25.2009, 03:56 PM   #4
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe11121
No joke, some fucking creepy shit goes down in my house.

lol please share.
Old 04.25.2009, 04:05 PM   #5
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

Okay well one time when it was just me and my sisters home, we were all just in the upstairs office. Then we heard a toilet flush, we all had puzzled looks on our faces because we had no idea what was going on. So I checked downstairs because I thought that maybe my mom or one of my brothers had came home and went to the bathroom, but no. No one was there. I was terrified. So when I told my mom when she got home, she laughed at me...*sigh*

Another one.. At my old house we had a pool + hot tub. And one time I was sitting in the hot tub. And the water was hot and all. So I looked at the temperature and it said 21 F, and i thought, no way was that right. After thinking and looking away for a minute I looked back at the temperature and the thing was shut off, and the jets stopped running. The water was still very hot, probably around 100 F. So I got the fuck outta there and ran into the house. (I was home alone by the way). So, i told my dad, when he got home, that the hot tub was messed up. So I went back down to see it with him. When we got there the jets were still off, but the temperature said 99 F. He said, "Idiot, it's working fine." And walked away. But I swear something was up, that was no coincidence.
Old 04.25.2009, 05:39 PM   #6
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Okay well one time when it was just me and my sisters home, we were all just in the upstairs office. Then we heard a toilet flush, we all had puzzled looks on our faces because we had no idea what was going on. So I checked downstairs because I thought that maybe my mom or one of my brothers had came home and went to the bathroom, but no. No one was there. I was terrified. So when I told my mom when she got home, she laughed at me...*sigh*

Another one.. At my old house we had a pool + hot tub. And one time I was sitting in the hot tub. And the water was hot and all. So I looked at the temperature and it said 21 F, and i thought, no way was that right. After thinking and looking away for a minute I looked back at the temperature and the thing was shut off, and the jets stopped running. The water was still very hot, probably around 100 F. So I got the fuck outta there and ran into the house. (I was home alone by the way). So, i told my dad, when he got home, that the hot tub was messed up. So I went back down to see it with him. When we got there the jets were still off, but the temperature said 99 F. He said, "Idiot, it's working fine." And walked away. But I swear something was up, that was no coincidence.

SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.25.2009, 07:45 PM   #7
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...ghlight=Ghosts
Old 04.25.2009, 07:50 PM   #8
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2009, 05:35 AM   #9
Youth_Against_Facism
stalker

Youth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
My house is haunted

Same.
Old 04.26.2009, 05:38 AM   #10
Youth_Against_Facism
stalker

Youth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's asses
Ahhh was looking for this;

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/attachment.php?attachmentid=377&stc=1&d=1218625341

A pic my cousin took at my Grandma's.
Old 04.26.2009, 07:41 AM   #11
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youth_Against_Facism

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/attachment.php?attachmentid=377&stc=1&d=1218625341

If it wasn't in bloody sepia tone it would be a lot easier to see what's going and whether he actually took anything!
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2009, 10:59 AM   #12
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
it's sepia so you know that it's a ghost picture

i saw a ghost about 20 years ago
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2009, 03:05 PM   #13
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
it's sepia so you know that it's a ghost picture

i saw a ghost about 20 years ago

WHere?
Old 04.26.2009, 06:45 PM   #14
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
a village near where i live, i doubt you've heard of it
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2009, 06:50 PM   #15
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Is this the poltergeist of the deteriorated flapper?
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2009, 07:12 PM   #16
Decayed Rhapsody
the destroyed room

Decayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's assesDecayed Rhapsody kicks all y'all's asses
My friend used a ouija board one time in her apartment and apparently contacted a disgruntled ghost named Sofia. About an hour later she left the apartment to buy some groceries, comes back, and finds that she no longer has power. She tried the circuit breakers but nothing was working so she calls her landlord. He had to go all the way in the basement of her building (which had been locked and un-accessed for over 2 weeks), and lo and behold.. the main switch for her apartment was mysteriously in the off position. No way that could have just happened.
Decayed Rhapsody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2009, 07:40 PM   #17
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I once played ouija in my dorm building with a few friends. After a while of absolutely nothing happening, I started controlling the pointer and making up crazy fucked up shit. My friend who was super convinced got angry with me when she found out I had.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2009, 07:47 PM   #18
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youth_Against_Facism

Scary shit.
To me, i think it's crazy when people say they do not believe in ghosts. There is prooof, it's out there!
Old 04.26.2009, 07:47 PM   #19
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Is this the poltergeist of the deteriorated flapper?

It was a ghost I tell ya!
Old 04.26.2009, 08:18 PM   #20
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Ghosts only haunt mysterious cool places like old houses and sanitoriums, since crazy folks are more inclined to hang out and turn lights off when they die than other folks. We should we just start killing them so they dont haunt us when they die.

Except for my friend who was working at McDonalds when a ghost pulled his arm into the deep fryer. He's just got a fat stumpy hashbrown for an arm, now.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth