Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Post a Picture of Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.03.2006, 10:29 AM   #1981
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
http://images2.fotopic.net/?iid=y97l...800&quality=70
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 10:30 AM   #1982
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

skiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to behold

yeah yeah yeah, band photo shit.....me on the right......
skiesfalling is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 10:31 AM   #1983
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
http://images1.fotopic.net/?iid=ystn...800&quality=70
Old 07.03.2006, 10:33 AM   #1984
whorefrost
invito al cielo

http://images3.fotopic.net/?iid=y97l...800&quality=70
Old 07.03.2006, 10:34 AM   #1985
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost

That's much better.
Old 07.03.2006, 10:35 AM   #1986
whorefrost
invito al cielo

http://images1.fotopic.net/?iid=y5aq...640&quality=70

that's me on the left hand side looking rather handicapped
Old 07.03.2006, 10:35 AM   #1987
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
http://images1.fotopic.net/?iid=y5aq...640&quality=70

that's me on the left hand side looking rather handicapped

I'd say!
Old 07.03.2006, 10:36 AM   #1988
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

skiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to beholdskiesfalling is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerNino
heres me, a friend, and a roommate

Yes the middle person's style is amazing....that should be a dress code for some school..... I declare it uniform of the year!
Old 07.03.2006, 10:41 AM   #1989
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiesfalling
Yes the middle person's style is amazing....that should be a dress code for some school..... I declare it uniform of the year!

The guy on the right has some serious stains on his pants!
Old 07.03.2006, 10:56 AM   #1990
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth

Greart pic From that angle you have a striking resemblance to Angelina Joelee.......
Old 07.03.2006, 11:08 AM   #1991
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyvega

my funny dog. and my feet

cupcakes i made:

What lovely bunny cupcakes

Ah come on Amy....I remember a thread like this about 5 years ago that we all posted in and you reluctantly and eventually posted one there.... All the guys will start cat callin here!
Old 07.03.2006, 11:18 AM   #1992
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiesfalling

I get it, though. It's a retrospective of rock fashion, beginning with late-70s punk on the left, moving into middle-1980s MTV/hair metal, and then 1990s indie/alt-rock.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 11:21 AM   #1993
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrelefuckingsexisme

You're the most beautiful cyclops I've ever seen!!

I know I know it's kinda wird, like I'm having a conversation with myself, but I've finally a day off so I'm trying to do some catching up with the new board here......

bizous
Old 07.03.2006, 11:33 AM   #1994
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
People should wear whatever. I can't imagine girl jeans are an especially comfortable fit on a man though. And how the heck can you tell they're girl jeans anyway?

Men should always have the option of wearing womens stuff because womens clothes in cheap clothes shops are always more exciting.

Yeah doesn't it get a little tight in the crotch area if you wear womens jeans? That could be quite uncomfortable!
Old 07.03.2006, 11:36 AM   #1995
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Yeah man, excess is for pussies. A straight-edge life is for total hard-knocks with muscles and tattoos of muscles on their muscles.

That's the funniest shit!!!
Old 07.03.2006, 12:26 PM   #1996
Grete
the destroyed room

Grete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
The guy on the right has some serious stains on his pants!
ahahahah i noticed too those "strange" stains

SONIC YOUTH ITALIA
Grete is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 12:49 PM   #1997
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
andy warhol style?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2006, 01:36 PM   #1998
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

Ok so I went to diggin and this should be fun- This should wrap up the last 10 years of my life pretty well and the other parts weren't appropriate enough for me to post on the web so hence they can't be shown here either.

Going along with halloween pics this is from '98 Captain Carrot Superhero!

'01 Kalalau Trail Kauai

Same trail....do you see the thin line running through the middle horizontally? That's the trail hugging the mountain cliffs....scary ass trail but totally worth it....

'01 Hawaii volcanoes Natl Park- Yes that's some hot lava! Me lookin hippie

Old 07.03.2006, 01:37 PM   #1999
skiesfalling
little trouble girl

'04 My son Ethan and I

'05 Ethan and his mama

'06 The magic room

Old 07.03.2006, 01:40 PM   #2000
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
the carrot picture rocks.

please tell more about the volcano picture
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
90979899 100 1011021031101502006001100 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth