Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page shooting at school
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.15.2012, 12:15 AM   #21
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanaldoNecro
I used to feel as passioned about this issue as gast30 does. But I have just come numb to the continual horror that happens.
it will go over ranaldonecro
it is a difficult psychological thing to explain now why you feel numb about the continual horror in the world

it is a sort of realisation piont of something extreem

like you watch tv and see that there is a war going on somewhere
or many wars at the same time world wide

and worldwide is the thing

how do you react on the world of 7 billion people?

are you psychologicly ready to watch war?
do you totally understand wha happend?
to what level do you understand it?

all questions everyone could ask themself
an introspection about the input from a place were childeren have to grow
this planet

there is only 1 planet at the moment were we all live on like it or not

as my response is to the problems world wide is the overpopulation

if humans stop the overpopulation all childeren are saved

if the over population continues many childeren will die over hunger and problems related to overpopulation

it is the truth about nature
many people simply don't want to see

i don't know WHY or what the problem is that they don't want to see the basic problem of overpopulation
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.15.2012, 12:29 AM   #22
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
all i'm a saying here is what i have thought around childeren

i want childeren to have a fantastic life
and i have tought of solutions that are no nonsens to help with what i can help with to have a better society
more people that are happy about living together with all the people
making the best of it
contribute positivity & love

as suchfriends are dangerous said

we can start to think now about the parents that lost their childeren

they are now waking up for the first time with the reality their child isn't there anymore

they are the ones that have to go trough this drama
they need love and understanding
Old 12.15.2012, 05:21 AM   #23
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
We need to remember and mourn these tragic shootings at mid-western white neighborhood schools. However, something as tragic, is that every week in the United States a teenager is shot and killed nearby or even at their school campus. Going to school in many neighborhoods in America, is literally a life and death matter. Not necessarily for privileged white kids, and that is why largely white tragedies like these take the spotlight, but why are the rest of dead and killed American teenagers not noticed? Where is their memorial? What always makes me upset in America is that very few Americans think of ALL Americans as being the same as them, as being equally American. We here in America are ALL Americans, and American tragedies should affect us all, not just when it happens in white neighborhoods. Let us mourn this tragedy today, but let us not neglect to mourn ALL the kids who are wrongfully killed by gun violence. Let us support those kids whose daily reality is one of menacing fear and foreboding dread.

You must spread some reputation around

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.15.2012, 09:55 AM   #24
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
A mob of angry duckfaces decended upon the social media pages for some poor kid and Bioware's Mass Effect 3 site because CNN and Fox News released the wrong person's name (likely his brother) and they followed his 'likes' because um..vidya games are bad....ok?

I hope they get their collective asses sued.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.15.2012, 11:12 AM   #25
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
I found out about the shooting in a pub last night. No one seemed surprised about it as it's America, ain't it?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.15.2012, 11:26 AM   #26
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
what color is the ribbon for this one?
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.15.2012, 11:08 PM   #27
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
they have hard gunlaws for a reason

yes, so they can exact complete control over the citizens. in any case, if one of the teachers had a gun they could've shot him in the face before he killed the children. a world without guns would be great, hell even just a country without them...however it's a little late for that in america. it's best to arm yourself here and let the survival of the fittest play out.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2012, 01:01 AM   #28
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
yes, so they can exact complete control over the citizens. in any case, if one of the teachers had a gun they could've shot him in the face before he killed the children. a world without guns would be great, hell even just a country without them...however it's a little late for that in america. it's best to arm yourself here and let the survival of the fittest play out.
control over citizens

seen too many sf movies?

how they are gonna control citizens? with beams coming down from UFO's

and animal is impossible to control
and with the homo sapian you have large procentage with low IQ

if you want to control an animal YOU ARE LOOZING IT

sorry man i don't take 1 word of your explanation to be pro gun

back to reality of danger

-there are many childeren bullied at school

all these childeren can have an idea of a mass schooting

- many people have drug and addiction problems

these people can also snap and start to shoot people in a random way
anti depresiva can make a person very dangerous

-people with relational problems, like marriage with childeren ect
emotional murder as it is called

a few examples of real happend situations that can rehappen

dale grible don't know really what to say to you

you look at this with hollywood eyes

you don't seem to have any deep thought about these dangers

so i leave it there
Old 12.16.2012, 01:09 AM   #29
gast30
invito al cielo

maybe you are still very young dale grible
that is what i think

what is your age?
Old 12.16.2012, 11:36 AM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
the killer looks a lot like gastro

he cloned himself and cut his hair
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2012, 01:36 PM   #31
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
how they are gonna control citizens? with beams coming down from UFO's

yes, that is why i wear an aluminum foil hat at all times! i will be 24 upon the dawn of the age of the sixth sun, and no you should not take what i said about guns to be serious.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2012, 01:41 PM   #32
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

you still find some time for humour

i know what you want
you want to piss me off

you can shove your bullshit back into your baboon ass

you are sick to make a joke around these killings of childeren
anyway i don't know you
but you seem to have a massive boredom that you allways die on gast as your ape brain doesn't know what to do
Old 12.16.2012, 01:44 PM   #33
gast30
invito al cielo

how is the situation of your apebrain!@#$%!
bored again
die on gast

rediclous fuck that you are
Old 12.16.2012, 04:02 PM   #34
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I hear that West-burro Baptass Church plans to picket the elementary school congratulating their bloody god on a job well done.

when is violence justified? I have no problem with some yahoo taking out a good half their members.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2012, 04:25 PM   #35
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I hear that West-burro Baptass Church plans to picket the elementary school congratulating their bloody god on a job well done.

when is violence justified? I have no problem with some yahoo taking out a good half their members.
seriously. i will not shed any tears if somebody decides that they do not want them picketing the funerals. well, i hope no kids get hurt...

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.17.2012, 07:15 AM   #36
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

Basically the killer looks like anyone with highcheek bones and wide-eyes e.g David Byrne (Talking Heads) or Ron Russell (Sparks).
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.17.2012, 02:09 PM   #37
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Jesus I wonder how many Americans STILL think that they should be allowed to own assault rifles etc.

I'll say this, as a usually jaded politics geek, Obama's speech regarding it was as heartfelt as can be.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.18.2012, 02:51 PM   #38
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Jesus I wonder how many Americans STILL think that they should be allowed to own assault rifles etc.

I'll say this, as a usually jaded politics geek, Obama's speech regarding it was as heartfelt as can be.

I agree, it was a good sermon enough to force me to be quiet and listen. You know, we can politicize this all we want, talking about gun control and talking about the state of violence in our society as a result of economic and political discrepancies however in truth there is only one moral to take from this tragedy..

We never know how much pain people around us are carrying with them at any given moment. The way we treat our neighbors and the people around us can literally change the world. These people who go crazy and shoot all kinds of people at schools and malls and movie theaters have lost their mind. However, we don't know that one person could have prevented theses simply by being there to help unburden the pain from these people. So when you interact with people at your jobs, at the your schools, in your neighborhoods, at the corner store and the burger stand or the bus stop or anywhere else we interact with other people, always be positive, always be willing to listen, always be willing even to hug a stranger, because such positivity might just save a life, might just save a person from turning to such hopeless violence. Even if that person was just suicidal, you may have even just saved that single life by a single action.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.18.2012, 03:04 PM   #39
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
suchfriends is dead on right. Our own egos do not permit us sometimes to see that the world is not about US, and that everyone is suffering through something, whether they share it with you or not.

Here is what Kansas City QB Brady Quinn said following the murder/suicide of his teammate just a couple of weeks ago, after he had led the team to a win two days after the shooting.

"It was tough," Brady said. "I think it was an eerie feeling after a win because you don't think that you can win in this situation. The one thing people can hopefully try to take away, I guess, is the relationships they have with people. I know when it happened, I was sitting and, in my head, thinking what I could have done differently.
"When you ask someone how they are doing, do you really mean it? When you answer someone back how you are doing, are you really telling the truth?
"We live in a society of social networks, with Twitter pages and Facebook, and that's fine, but we have contact with our work associates, our family, our friends, and it seems like half the time we are more preoccupied with our phone and other things going on instead of the actual relationships that we have right in front of us.
"Hopefully people can learn from this and try to actually help if someone is battling something deeper on the inside than what they are revealing on a day-to-day basis."
Old 12.20.2012, 09:12 PM   #40
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
The way we treat our neighbors and the people around us can literally change the world. These people who go crazy and shoot all kinds of people at schools and malls and movie theaters have lost their mind. However, we don't know that one person could have prevented theses simply by being there to help unburden the pain from these people. So when you interact with people at your jobs, at the your schools, in your neighborhoods, at the corner store and the burger stand or the bus stop or anywhere else we interact with other people, always be positive, always be willing to listen, always be willing even to hug a stranger, because such positivity might just save a life, might just save a person from turning to such hopeless violence. Even if that person was just suicidal, you may have even just saved that single life by a single action.

You and I have had our disagreements, but this just might be the wisest thing I've read on this board. I agree with you 100%. Laws are important, but our culture needs to change. If any of you have children, teach them to love ALL people, not only family and friends. Teach them not only with your words, but with your actions. If someone seems like a misfit, and you can show just a bit of interest in that person, it can go a long way towards how that person feels. Every human being has something good to offer if given the chance.
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth