Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Going to see Raccoo-oo-oon and Acid Mothers Temple ...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.03.2007, 06:56 AM   #1
mAraujo
little trouble girl

mAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to behold
...live today. So has anyone seen them? Are they good? What should i expect?
mAraujo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2007, 08:36 AM   #2
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
joyness in abundance and vibes harmonising the inner ear. dizzy spells may occour but in general.....purpleness and calm before the inevitable storm of reality (the exit door)

enjoy!
Old 11.03.2007, 05:56 PM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
lucking fucky

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2007, 11:24 AM   #5
mAraujo
little trouble girl

mAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to beholdmAraujo is a splendid one to behold
I got in late and Raccoo-oo-oon were already almost done, but acid mothers temple were fucking amazing.
My ears are still ringing, i have to remember to wear some earplugs next time.
Old 11.05.2007, 01:45 PM   #6
cellscape
little trouble girl

cellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to behold
Everything I've heard of Raccoo-oo-oon is great, but I've had a hell of a time getting a hold of their albums(even their ne one). I bet they'll get better exposure if they keep up at the pace their at. Can't believe the opened for AMT. What a great combo.
cellscape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2007, 06:34 PM   #7
mAraujo
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellscape
Everything I've heard of Raccoo-oo-oon is great, but I've had a hell of a time getting a hold of their albums(even their ne one). I bet they'll get better exposure if they keep up at the pace their at. Can't believe the opened for AMT. What a great combo.
I can't believe I fucking missed their set.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth