Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page way to end the war in Iraq Obama.. we really appreciate it :)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.03.2009, 04:25 PM   #21
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
its a bummer, but during every election speach that he gave im pretty sure that he said "16 month plan" and not 12 month.
remember that he didnt put them there, but he is kind enough to start a way to get them out of there.

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2009, 04:30 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
its a bummer, but during every election speach that he gave im pretty sure that he said "16 month plan" and not 12 month.
remember that he didnt put them there, but he is kind enough to start a way to get them out of there.

yes I know, and thats why I called bullshit. Bullshitting is not just lying, but here in LA street slang if I call you out for bullshitting, it is equally for lagging or taking to long for no reason as much as for lying. He was honest sure , but his honesty is still bullshit, which was I never supported him, never will, and wish to God people would be just as actively opposed to the war and to the White House as they were against Bush. Nothing has changed except the attitude of the people on the street, but it is the same bullshit in Washington as there ever was, so why is everyone letting their guard down?

we need radical peace now.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2009, 05:21 PM   #23
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Even people trying can't try hard enough for you.
Yes, yes, we love to hear how everybody is a Part Of The Problem and how you have all the answers. ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
Do you even realize how fucking insufferably sanctimonious you are?
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2009, 05:36 PM   #24
sarramkrop

fuck radical peace!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2009, 07:14 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Do you even realize how fucking insufferably sanctimonious you are?

If wanting violence and war to stop absolutely and now rather than tomorrow is insufferably sanctimonious then so be it, but I stand by my word, and you all can think of me what you will, but this war has got to stop, not tomorrow, not in 16 months, right fucking now! I say this without any bitterness nor apologies..

the people trying are not trying hard enough, I-man take the loss of life very very very seriously.

Old 03.03.2009, 07:16 PM   #26
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
yes but it should be stopped responsibly. im as against the war as the next guy. but there has to be some kind of transition. . .

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2009, 07:18 PM   #27
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
If you can't accept that "out in 16 months" is better than "we will accept no less than Total Victory," you've got your head so far up your ass you won't even be able to see your own white guilt.
Expecting immediacy from government or military is ridiculous. Sometimes "the best you'll get" is what you have to live with.
Old 03.03.2009, 07:20 PM   #28
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
If you can't accept that "out in 16 months" is better than "we will accept no less than Total Victory," you've got your head so far up your ass you won't even be able to see your own white guilt.
Expecting immediacy from government or military is ridiculous. Sometimes "the best you'll get" is what you have to live with.

Hippies don't understand man, they just don't.

What you been up to man? Any new tracks?

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2009, 07:21 PM   #29
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Word

Plus, during the campaign, O said that we needed to up the force in A'stan even as we reduced it in Iraq.

Reality isn't always nice.
Old 03.03.2009, 07:21 PM   #30
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Sometimes "the best you'll get" is what you have to live with.

that attitude is bullshit and what does 'white guilt' have to do with the war in Iraq? (I see you are resulting to attacking the messenger for not liking my message, that is fine, but pointlessly naive)

I am disappointed, you usually have much more enlightening things to say Savage Clone..

Old 03.03.2009, 07:22 PM   #31
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

You're right; I shouldn't have gotten personal.
Old 03.03.2009, 07:24 PM   #32
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Savage Clone again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akprodr
Word

Plus, during the campaign, O said that we needed to up the force in A'stan even as we reduced it in Iraq.

Reality isn't always nice.
I know, more reasons why I have never supported him, do not support him, and frankly am a bit anxious and even scared as it looks like America will be spending at least another four years entangled in war... my heart and soul breaks over this shit I tell you, its not white guilt that I bear, but American guilt, which a lot of us here should all indulge in every once in a while..

Old 03.03.2009, 07:26 PM   #33
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
I do not have any guilt of being American. Being guilty for what the vast majority of idiots do is not my fault.

Old 03.03.2009, 07:28 PM   #34
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by static-harmony
I do not have any guilt of being American. Being guilty for what the vast majority of idiots do is not my fault.

we all bear this responsibility equally, unless you are in insurgent in Iraq fighting against America, or blowing some shit up like Tim McVey, or at least have wandered off to become an expatriate somewhere, then you are as guilty as sin.

Living in the US, buying shit in the US, going to school in the US, voting in the US, watching TV in the US, being an American makes you responsible, after all, it is American weapons and americans wearing american flags that are causing all that fucking drama to begin with, and those soldierboys have the nerve and gall to think they are doing it for me or you!

I am guiltier than anyone, and this is why I express this guilt here

Old 03.03.2009, 07:31 PM   #35
static-harmony
invito al cielo

Look, war is always going to happen, so that is why I never bought into that peace crap. Frankly it doesn't exist man. There will always be some egomaniac trying to rise to power. That's the nature of humans, we are animals, and we'll always act like that.

Old 03.03.2009, 07:42 PM   #36
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Radical peace is based on the same irrational faith in human goodness that "good-hearted Republicans" use to support Big Business capitalism.

Yes, we want to get the fuck out of Iraq. But "radical peace" does not exist at the magnitude you're calling for. If it ever happens, we'll have to evolve a bit more. I don't know if Obama is doing his best, and he probably has selfish ulterior motives, like every politician. But a strategy based on immediate peace is not going to work.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2009, 07:46 PM   #37
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Old 03.03.2009, 07:49 PM   #38
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I am sure that in two or three years when the US finally pulls out of those countries, we will already be entangled in the next war..

have we not been entangled in the next and the next war for quite some time now? isn't that what Babylon does for a living?

having now admitted to that fact, do you not see how Mr. President had no hope what-so-ever of changing it?

the sarcasm of yr OP suggests disappointment.

put not yr trust in princes, yo.

Quote:
You're right; I shouldn't have gotten personal.
everything posted is cannon fodder. yr only bad was letting it bother you.

in with the good. out with the bad.

there now. relaxed? good.

next time, remember to focus on the mantra.

om mani padme's poon

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2009, 07:55 PM   #39
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
everything posted is cannon fodder. yr only bad was letting it bother you.

in with the good. out with the bad.
Existential robot?
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2009, 07:59 PM   #40
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I have no idea what was posted.

I was channeling dolphins.

by the way, yr great grandmother says "sqeeee sqeeeee chrp".

does that mean anything to you?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth