Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Booty hos and what I get for trying to defend people I met a few hours ago
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.15.2008, 10:45 PM   #1
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah. Uh... I guess the title says it all. I excuse the fact that none of this makes any sense whatsoever because my head hurts like a bitch. And no, this is not fiction.

Anyway. Me and people I met a few hours ago and my friend Jessica were all laying on this couch in some house of some friend of one of the girls that I met a few hours ago (say that 10 times) were all sleeping, minding our own business when some girl barged in and started yelling at us. From what I gathered, she was the ex girlfriend of the guy who was staying in his grandma's house (where we were). They were yelling and whatnot and the girl eventually left. Okay, so no more of this crap, right? Right. Fucking murphy's law. Anyway.

So, I overhear the ex-boyfriend dude talking to this chick on the phone and apparently she's going to come back over with 3 of her booty ho friends and beat us up because we were sleeping on the couch and we have vaginas. Woo. I didn't take it seriously at first.

...Until about 30 minutes later they show up at the front door. At this point it's about 4:30 am.
They pound and pound. I sneak over and lock it, seconds before they try to open it.
We're safe for about 30 seconds before they go around the back and start pounding so hard on the sliding glass door I can see the plexiglass straining not to break. I thought it would.
I'm not a wimp though. I hold the door shut with one arm as all three of them try to rip it open. everyone else on the couches are wondering what the fuck is going on. I am too. As they shout things like "you girls gonna get bent" and shit like that which so happens to be common in their vocabulary, eventually the strain between me holding the door shut and them trying to rip it open forces the door handle to go flying in either direction.
Aweeeeeeeeeeeeesome.
One of them grabs my hair. I suddenly feel like a victim in the middle of one of those youtube videos of those chicks beating each other up. Or maybe a 12 year old girl with an "nsync sucks" shirt on in the middle of a mob of angry fans.
They pull me and start pounding my head with all their might. I'm seriously surprised I didn't walk away with a fractured skull. As they pull me to the ground, they beat me over and over with their fists and kick me in the ribs a few times. Somehow I crawl away, yelling at the chicks on the couches, wondering why none of them even attempted to help me.
Either way, we all make a mad dash for the front door as soon as they start coming in the house. I dial 911 because if these girls are as mad as they're acting, someone besides me is 'gonna get bent'. I hang up when one of them tries to grab my jacket and pull me backwards.
I go straight for my car. I yell at Jessica and some girl named Lindsey to get in and we speed off as fast as we can.
911 calls me back. I tell her my name, and where I am, and who's in my car and whatnot. Etc. I drive to my house, somehow. I'm pretty dizzy at this point.
The cops find us eventually and the EMTs examine my head and say I should go to the hospital but I don't because I'm a fucking idiot. They give me an icepack and leave.
I give my date of birth and my name literally about 20 times to the same 5 people.
Three separate officers interview me, Jessica and Lindsey three separate times. We all make statements on paper. You know, the usual crap. Their parents come pick them up, my mom talks to the officer for a bit, and they eventually leave.
I end up going to the emergency room. Yay.
Either way, I'm gonna press charges. They'll probably find these girls because the dude that lives at that house know who they are. I've got scratches down my face, my legs and my feet and a few big bruises on my knees and a huge one on the back of my neck. I've got two knots in the back of my head and a headache that makes beating yourself with a lead pipe across the face feel like a soft fuzzy kitten.

How is that whenever I try to do something logical, something bad happens?
Dunno, whatever. Hopefully if I get what I want out of this, they'll end up paying for my medical bills and more. One of the other girls (on the couch) got away with a bloody possibly broken nose. Meh. inb4 "I'M PRESSIN' CHARGES! WHERE MY DO RAG AT?"
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2008, 10:53 PM   #2
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
wow, amazing you didn't injured any further, so you are at a loss of why they were even mad at you in the first place? i mean just because you were sleeping there? what kinda dumb reason is that to get someone "bent" "crooked" "or isoscelesed" ?
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2008, 10:55 PM   #3
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
I was seriously surprised my head wasn't split open. They were beating it pretty hard.
Yeah, the chicks were mad just cause we were sleeping on a couch in her ex boyfriend's house. She didn't live there or anything.
But yeah, I'M PRESSIN' CHARGES.
Old 10.15.2008, 10:58 PM   #4
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
that was a great story
thanks terrilblecanyons
Old 10.15.2008, 11:00 PM   #5
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

You're welcome.
Old 10.15.2008, 11:03 PM   #6
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
No good deed goes unpunished?
akprodr is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2008, 11:06 PM   #7
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

pretty much.
Old 10.16.2008, 12:40 AM   #8
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
That's beyond fucked up. I wish your head much sonic recuperation. Hopefully those bitches are over 18 and they'll be fucked over big time for this.
Old 10.16.2008, 03:28 AM   #9
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
that's awful!

I hope you feel better soon.

It's a really weird feeling when you're being attacked/personal space invaded and yr 'friends' don't help.
Old 10.16.2008, 04:07 AM   #10
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
I read about it in your blog, sounded really fucked up! Were they on drugs?
Old 10.16.2008, 12:07 PM   #11
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Probably.
Old 10.16.2008, 12:15 PM   #12
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
you people lead violent lives!!!!!!
get better soon.
You have a bloggggg?!
Old 10.16.2008, 12:16 PM   #13
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
next time, let them break in and then ventilate them.

THUG means never having to say yr sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
you people

racist.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2008, 12:17 PM   #14
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
you people lead violent lives!!!!!!
get better soon.
You have a bloggggg?!

you people?
I didn't even do anything.

I have a myspace blog. whoopdi doo.
Old 10.16.2008, 12:28 PM   #15
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
you are in the house
they are outside
you block them
girls on the couch heead to the kitchen and take a couple big knives
they see the knives through the plexiglas door
they go away
you go away before they get back with guns.

^^^

next time!

BTW, hope you'll get better soon and those assholish girls get what they deserve= a beating from their parents coz they'll have to pay bills and stuff.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2008, 12:38 PM   #16
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

I was actually going to get a knife but everyone was yelling at me not to cause they weren't taking it seriously enough.
I feel really stupid for not grabbing a few.
Cause I got the shit beat out of me for trying to do something about the problem.
Old 10.16.2008, 12:48 PM   #17
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
As a general rule, it is better not to carry weapons, the more weapons being carried around, the higher the chance some of them get used. BUT, if you stay in (=no actual "contact") and manage to scare them, it could have worked...what about the couch-lovers girls?? they did nothing and then ran away with you?
Old 10.16.2008, 12:56 PM   #18
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
yr friends sound like assholes... they just sat on the couch?

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2008, 01:01 PM   #19
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Yeah, they just sat there while I got the shit beat out of me.
Aren't people just fantastic?
It really pisses me off. I probably could've gotten hurt a lot less if someone tried to pull me away.
Old 10.16.2008, 01:02 PM   #20
nicfit
invito al cielo

"friends".

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth