Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page any one voting for mc cain
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.08.2008, 10:32 AM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
I need a circadian rhythm repairman.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.08.2008, 12:21 PM   #22
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
On a somewhat more serious note, is anyone voting for NBPP?
http://www.newblackpanther.com/home2.html
Old 09.08.2008, 11:32 PM   #23
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses
In all seriousness, I'm voting for McCain.
Don't hate. Whatever, go ahead and hate... it's not like I haven't heard it before :]

I know he won't win though.
samuel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2008, 12:37 AM   #24
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
If anyone hates you voting for McCain...

then they're just as bad as McCain is.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2008, 12:41 AM   #25
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
fuck no
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2008, 09:30 AM   #26
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel
Don't hate. Whatever, go ahead and hate... it's not like I haven't heard it before :]

what the fuck, are you high? and in colorado?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
If anyone hates you voting for McCain...

then they're just as bad as McCain is.

i hate him! i might be as bad as mccain-- but at least im not running for president!

--

no, people, seriously-- what the fuck? do we need another alito, another scalia in the supreme court? do we need more anti-science turds running the EPA, the FDA, the NIH? do we need more cowboy diplomacy, more ignorance, more tough talk and bad strategy? and after mcnasty croaks, do we need a religious fundamentalist nutjob to take over?

jeezus fucking christ, the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2008, 09:33 AM   #27
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

you need help.
Old 09.09.2008, 10:42 PM   #28
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses
hahahahahaha
talk talk
Old 09.09.2008, 11:02 PM   #29
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Aside from hate, perhaps you should share your reasoning to see if anybody is interested in challenging it.

I don't know why you know he won't win, all indications are that it's incredibly close, with him pulling slightly ahead of late.

My main argument to convince you or anyone else not to vote for him is that he's been pretty blatant repeatedly that he has it in for Iran in much the same way Bush did for Iraq. I don't think we can survive another quagmire in the Middle East, and that particular potential war would likely spill out all over the place. Even the self-serving should vote against him to avoid $6 a gallon+ gas prices from that sort of military action.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2008, 11:28 PM   #30
samuel
the end of the ugly

Well, if this election is close, then a great deal of people must share some of my views.

Quote:
jeezus fucking christ, the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me.
Calling millions of people stupid, generalizing a population, is annoying and honestly, I don't care to respond to shit like that...

...same for "you need help."

We already know differences between Obama and McCain. I happen to side more with McCain (of course, not on every issue). This does not make me stupid or in need of help.

Here's just a little bit of my experience in life so far. I'm paying $40,000 a year for college. Before college, I worked 40 hours a week while dealing with high school. (And for those who know about the AP program, I had 7 AP courses in my last two years, and the shit is not easy.) So at the age of 16, 17, and 18, I worked my ass off to help myself prepare for college. Last year, I was 17 and I made a little over $12,000 and over $3,000 was taken out for taxes. The year previous, I made the same amount and only $1,000 was taken out. Between these two years, Maryland switched from Governor Ehrlich to Governor O'Malley (Republican to Democrat). All the while, my good friend drops out of high school, gets pregnant, and receives a welfare check every week. I love her, but I basically worked my ass off and my $3,000 indirectly went to her. She's lazy as hell and did not deserve that.

As for the gas problem, liberals and conservatives both have their plans... who knows if they will work? Ride a bike.

And as for Iran, I haven't heard his plans. Go ahead and post your links... maybe I'll have time to read them. All I know is there is a balance of powers, and regardless, I think the American people would riot if another Iraq occurred. I'm not too worried.

Quote:
Freaking Sarah Palin! I hope she dies in a fire.

...because she has different views than you?

I know most of you disagree with me. That's why I don't like to discuss politics that much. Try living in Boulder! I am liberal, but I tend to vote Republican. Sorry.
Old 09.09.2008, 11:32 PM   #31
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
...because she has different views than you?

I know most of you disagree with me. That's why I don't like to discuss politics that much. Try living in Boulder! I am liberal, but I tend to vote Republican. Sorry.

Uh, no. Because she's a hypocrite and a loony.

Dude... I grew up in Wyoming. I know exactly what you mean when you say that's why you don't like to discuss politics. Being one of the only liberals in the entire town... yeah, that was tough.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2008, 11:35 PM   #32
samuel
the end of the ugly

Hah, well I'm the opposite... sort of. Boulder is liberal central. I'd consider myself liberal, but I vote Republican. People here are so anti-McCain, so I keep my mouth shut.
Old 09.09.2008, 11:40 PM   #33
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Hah, well I'm the opposite... sort of. Boulder is liberal central. I'd consider myself liberal, but I vote Republican. People here are so anti-McCain, so I keep my mouth shut.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you pro-McCain and liberal? What turned you off to Obama/Biden?
Old 09.09.2008, 11:52 PM   #34
samuel
the end of the ugly

Actually, I'm not turned off by Obama/Biden. Obama seems like a nice guy (I honestly don't know too much about Biden.) If he were to win, which is what I expect, then I wouldn't mind. When it comes to politics, I mainly care about the economy. I know, I know... you'll say Bush has destroyed the economy!!!! I disagree. I think it's just in a slump. With social issues, like gay marriage, abortions, or religious freedom, I don't think the government should have any control. Of course, Republicans are against gay marriage and all, but not all of them (for example, my boy Giuliani). The gay population is getting more acceptance and soon, there will be no way the government could ban marriage between them. Republicans can't define marriage... this is the land of the free. Our government cannot keep a woman from having a safe abortion... that is her choice. What I'm trying to say, I guess, is I'm liberal because I support gay marriage, religious tolerance, and am pro-choice. However, when it comes to taxing and giving people money who don't deserve it (I'm not against welfare, but a lot of people are using it and that's not fair), I'm conservative. And hey, I volunteer and donate money plenty.

I don't know if I'm making myself clear or not. Sorry. Regardless of who is President, it will not affect me that much. If I'm taxed more, I'll be sure to work harder and support myself. It's all about taking care of yourself.
Old 09.09.2008, 11:55 PM   #35
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Makes sense. I kind of agree with the welfare thing you said. There are a lot of people out there abusing that system. As for taxing - I agree with Obama. Taxing the wealthy is not a bad idea, and if done the right way, can really help when needed.
Old 09.09.2008, 11:57 PM   #36
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Here's just a little bit of my experience in life so far. I'm paying $40,000 a year for college. Before college, I worked 40 hours a week while dealing with high school. (And for those who know about the AP program, I had 7 AP courses in my last two years, and the shit is not easy.) So at the age of 16, 17, and 18, I worked my ass off to help myself prepare for college. Last year, I was 17 and I made a little over $12,000 and over $3,000 was taken out for taxes. The year previous, I made the same amount and only $1,000 was taken out. Between these two years, Maryland switched from Governor Ehrlich to Governor O'Malley (Republican to Democrat). All the while, my good friend drops out of high school, gets pregnant, and receives a welfare check every week. I love her, but I basically worked my ass off and my $3,000 indirectly went to her. She's lazy as hell and did not deserve that.
But your friend is just only one person receiving a welfare check. I don't see how you could assume that all people on welfare are or are not lazy just because of personal experience of just one person. Also tax money doesn't all go to welfare as your "$3,000 indirectly went to her" suggests. It also goes towards things such as road development and maintenance, salaries for public employees like police, and other things. By saying "indirectly" you are imaging the burden falling on you to support something you don't like but while you do this you indirectly also assume that other people are paying for things that you do like. For instance, higher taxes under the democrat governor could have been mostly going to some other public goods, not necessarily welfare.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 12:00 AM   #37
samuel
the end of the ugly

Quote:
I don't see how you could assume that all people on welfare are or are not lazy just because of personal experience of just one person.

Ahh, I'm sorry. This is what I try to avoid. I do NOT assume this. I understand welfare helps put a lot of people on their feet. However, the system needs to be improved because it's being abused.

And indirectly, my money did go to my friend. I lost $3,000 and she gained $3,000. I realize my $3,000 went to many different programs, but she still gained what I lost while I worked so hard and she did absolutely nothing.

And I know MANY people like her.
Old 09.10.2008, 12:09 AM   #38
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
And you believe that she and her child deserve absolutely nothing for doing nothing (I assume she is raising her child, which is something)?
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2008, 12:10 AM   #39
samuel
the end of the ugly

Her mom is raising the baby girl. She sits her ass on myspace all day.
Old 09.10.2008, 12:11 AM   #40
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Believe it or not Samuel, it is VERY expensive to raise a child. I'm sure she appreciates every penny she can get and HOPEFULLY she puts it to good use by spending most of it on her child.

Otherwise all my faith in humanity will be lost.

edit: there goes my faith, right out the window... another myspace mom.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth