Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Snow - Informer
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.11.2007, 03:27 AM   #1
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO7nF5rQfzg
What's up man! hey yo what's up!
Yeah what's goin' on here.
Sick an' tired of five-oh runnin' up on the block here.
You know what i'm sayin'?
Yo snow, they came around here lookin' for you the other day.
Word? word! bust it!

Chorus
Informer, you no say daddy me snow me i'll go blame,
A licky boom boom down.
Detective mon said daddy me snow me stab someone down the lane,
A licky boom boom down.
Informer, you no say daddy me snow me i'll go blame,
A licky boom boom down.
Detective mon said daddy me snow me stab someone down the lane,
A licky boom boom down.

Police them come an' now they blow down me door,
One him come crawl through, through my window,
So then they put me in the back the car at the station,
From that point on me reach my destination,
When the destination reached, it was the east detention, where them
Whipped down me pants, looked up me bottom, so

Chorus

Bigger they are they think they have more power,
They're on the phone me say that on (every) hour,
Me for want to use it once an' now me call me lover,
Lover who i'll be callin is the one tammy,
An' me love her in me heart down to my belly,
Yes me daddy me snow me i feel cool an' deadly,
As the one mc shan an' the one daddy snow,
Together we-a love'em as a tor-na-do.

Chorus

Listen for me, you better listen for me now.
Listen for me, you better listen for me now.
When me rockin' the microphone me rock it steady,
Yes sir, daddy me snow me are the article done.
But in the in an' the out of a dance them they say where you come from,
People them say you come from jamaica,
But me born an' raised in the ghetto that's the one i want you to know,
Pure black people mon that's all i mon know.
Yeah me shoes are tear up an' me toes used to show,
Where me born in on the one toronto, so

Chorus

Come with a nice young lady. intelligent,
Yes she's gentle an' irie.
Everywhere me go, me never left her at all.
Yes, its daddy snow me are the roam dance mon.
Roam between a dancin' in a in a nation-a.
You never know say daddy me snow me are the boom shakata.
Me never lay-a down flat in that one cardboard box.
Yes say me daddy me snow me i'll go reachin' at the top, so...

Chorus

Why would he?

Me sittin' 'round cool with my dibbie dibbie girl,
Police knock my door,
Lick up my pal,
Rough me up an' i can't do a thing
Pick up my line, when my telephone ring.
Take me to the station,
Black up my hands.
Trail me down, 'cuz i'm hangin' with the snowman,
What i'm gonna do,
I'm backed an' i'm trapped,
Slap me in the face an' took all o' my gap.
They have no clues an' they wanna get warmer,
But shan won't turn informer!

Chorus

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2007, 11:03 AM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I got a GREAT Snow story

back in my university days, I was a member of the student program board, small stage and large stage. we did all the concerts in the school, booked acts, set up stages, etc. it was a lot of fun and I got o see and meet many great bands (danieal johnston, afghan whigs, L7, firehose, etc etc)
well, every year the University of Houston used to have a concert called Perpetual park Party, on an outdoor stage on campus, that ran from noon to midnight, with tons of bands. One year the headliner was firehose. Well, in 1993-4 (cannot remember exactly), we had a co-sponsor 97.9 the BOX (rap station in town) who gave us some money to pay firehose and L7 in return for them putting one act on the bill. The act they gave us was SNOW right when his big hit INFORMER was kicking.
I had spent all morning setting up the show and I grabbed my girlfriend at the time and we ate acid and we saw the show, and rocked out. It was fun, ater 7 hours or so, the sun sets and it is time for SNOW, so the DJ from the radio station gets up there and introduces SNOW, and he begins to do his "thang." I was just off the side of the stage. I thought it was the LSD but I could swear I heard a full vocal track all loud at the same time SNOW was "rapping". It turns out the whole crowd (about 10-15thousand intoxicated students, punks and weirdos from all around houston) heard it too, and halfway through the first song sniow stops rapping and calls for the sound guy to turn the track down, because everyone was booing. th soundguy yells something like "I cannot, this is what your manager gave me" and snow tries again, but the "backing track" is louder than him! and so he throws down the mic and storms off the stage and everyone is booing,
soooo
then he leaves the gated backstage area all huffing and puffing and he passes within ten feet of me and my g/f. a crowd of people follow him about 200 feet to one of th campus buildings and he stands u[pon a large A/C grate and the crowd gathers round him and he begins to "freestyle" to try to show us he could really rap,. well, it was no good because th next thing i hear is shouting and I see him running thorugh the crowd with a group of people running behind him and they are throwing shit, he flies by my LSD addled ass and I hear bottles flying after him and crashing and food being thrown and he runs backstage to where we had security guards posted.

needless to say he did NOT finish his set!

I was never prouder of my Houston brethren.

it was pure fantasticity.

instead of snow they got reverened horton heat up there early!

one bad thing, the radio station complained about "security" issues to the school and they cancelled the perpetual park party for a few years, then restarted it off campus and it sucks now.

oh well.
Old 01.11.2007, 11:35 AM   #3
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
That's indeed a great story... and a great lineup, with Snow on the same bill as fIREHOSE.

I really hated that song when it came out. His voice and singing/rapping annoyed me, but you'd just hear that damn song everywhere you went.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2007, 12:00 PM   #4
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
You must spread some licky boom boom down around before giving it to Rob Instigator again.

Great Story Man.

Old 01.11.2007, 01:45 PM   #5
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I saw the Rev play about 8 times between 1992-1996.
always put on a good show!
Old 01.11.2007, 02:21 PM   #6
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
hahahahaha this song rocked
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2007, 02:22 PM   #7
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vat2gQF9xKg
click here if you dare
Old 01.11.2007, 02:30 PM   #8
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3TbLzsPL-o
and here
Old 01.11.2007, 02:44 PM   #9
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

that was horrible pedro!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp3qloP2W2Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZBgZAdPnw4
Old 01.11.2007, 03:00 PM   #10
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Richard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's asses
Good Story Mr.Instigator.

http://pissingaway.blogspot.com/
Richard Pryor on Fire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2007, 03:02 PM   #11
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

this snow dipshit looks like a cast member of 90210 the early 90's

hahahahahahha
Old 01.11.2007, 03:07 PM   #12
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Fucking ACE story, Mr Instigator.

fIREHOSE and Snow on the same bill? Mindblowing.

It's funny when rappers think they're so hard and they gotta use backing tracks and shit. I thought I saw an Eminem performance where he was doing that too.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.11.2007, 03:11 PM   #13
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

nitzer ebb is BADASS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYQi-MChoAc
Old 01.11.2007, 03:56 PM   #14
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

this snow dipshit looks like a cast member of 90210 the early 90's

hahahahahahha

yeah, this fucker!!
Old 01.12.2007, 07:25 AM   #15
Gulasch Noir
the end of the ugly

Gulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's asses
great song
Gulasch Noir is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2007, 11:47 AM   #16
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
a licky boomboom down, indeed.

does that mean he's into scat?

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth