Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Anyone else gotten their copy of the Eternal yet?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.22.2009, 08:00 AM   #161
frades
children of satan

frades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
in mp3 format ?!?

sure! what did you want else??
frades is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.22.2009, 04:53 PM   #162
negative8ball
bad moon rising

negative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's asses
I think a lot of the "problems" with the BEGN thing are based on poor advertising IN-STORE... that being said, I've never had a problem... saw ads for the Pavement record in store (and found out all about the process at that point) - ordered it from Matador, but regretted that because of shipping into Canada (not their fault - but didn't want to pay that again).

Had no problem getting this album from a store - signage was clear and easy to understand.

Things are sometimes late in the mail. It's a reality of dealing with physical post... maybe I'm just used to it doing 90% of my music buying via mailorder now - but 2-3 weeks sucks, but is the minority of shipping transactions (IMHO).

And I think releasing the live album on CD "to make up for this" would be weird - I mean, how many of us bought into this process BECAUSE of that live album. If it was suddenly offered as a regular "for-sale" item - would it not be a bit of an "f-you" to those of us who are happy with our purchase? I dunno - just my 2¢...
negative8ball is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.23.2009, 02:20 PM   #163
Mako
little trouble girl

Mako kicks all y'all's assesMako kicks all y'all's assesMako kicks all y'all's assesMako kicks all y'all's assesMako kicks all y'all's assesMako kicks all y'all's assesMako kicks all y'all's assesMako kicks all y'all's assesMako kicks all y'all's assesMako kicks all y'all's assesMako kicks all y'all's asses
Love this album, had it two weeks now and It just melts out of the speakers. Lovely vinyl.........
Mako is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth