Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Marital issues on SYG
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.17.2009, 10:26 AM   #61
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
it's tasteless but fair and true
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 10:27 AM   #62
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
I saw her, I missed her,Now it's all over.Nothing creepy about it though, it happens all the time. Just ask any number of rockstars. As Tom Jones sang, "It's not unusual".

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 10:27 AM   #63
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ah ha haahah hkahajkahkajba
Old 04.17.2009, 10:30 AM   #64
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses

11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 10:33 AM   #65
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
^^^ get rid of the beard. you look too old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by against_the_grain
I saw her, I missed her,Now it's all over.Nothing creepy about it though, it happens all the time. Just ask any number of rockstars. As Tom Jones sang, "It's not unusual".

you best be trollin'.

why don't YOU just have a seat over there?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 10:34 AM   #66
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
oh this thread needs me so bad
Old 04.17.2009, 10:35 AM   #67
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
are you over 15? if yes, GTFO.
Old 04.17.2009, 10:36 AM   #68
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
yess thread yeaaa
uh huh
oh, hang on
no don't worry i just need to change the music
ah shucks you'll love it thread

where were we
Old 04.17.2009, 10:36 AM   #69
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
This thread has made my Friturday. (That's Friday and Saturday combined, because I think tomorrow I'll still be laughing to myself a little. And maybe pee a little. And throw up in my throat a little, but swallow it back down a little.)
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 10:43 AM   #70
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

gently slides the heels of his palms over thread's shoulders, feeling for any tense knots. oh my, thread, you ARE worked up. just try and breathe slowly, but not too slow, you don't want to pass out now do you thread? haha.

rolls his palms over the top of thread's shoulders and kneeds his fingers into thread's tense knots. you should take better care of yourself thread, drink more healthy things like carrot juice and milk from the teats of a budding gazelle. yes now sniff some of these vapors.
aww what don't you trust me?
well i can hardly go around giving away all my secrets can I. silly thread.
*whispers* but I like you thread so i'll tell you something i don't tell anyone else. to get the vapor just right the trick is to use real orphans. oh real orphans, yes they do get themselves worked, ah I see you know what i mean. so just breath in these vapors and let me work
Old 04.17.2009, 10:53 AM   #71
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Now thread you're going to love this. Oh it's nothing, it just has an unfortunate appearence is all. You can't just be going around and putting down every horseman's flail that you see just cus of wee little bit of rust and ok so maybe that's a bit of skull but just a bit and - Thread! Stop that thread! How do you think you get all those knots?

Hit you with it? of course i'm not going to hit you with this, that would hurt, might even maim or kill you. No the flail is just here as a student observer.
Have the vapors kicked in? A little? okay well I'll wait another few minutes. I'm going to let flail hang around a bit and ask you some questions before we proceed. I'm due down at the rink for a quick zamboni lurch across the rogue river piled lawn chairs elk again mollusks again pulled lawn chairs fences brick sebastians and overloaded micromachines
but thread you are the real thing
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 10:59 AM   #72
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

you had me at micromachines. and by had me, I mean, I think I might be pregnant.
Old 04.17.2009, 10:59 AM   #73
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, that is creepy. Is it weird that I am repping you for you intense creepiness? Should you even take that as a compliment?

I think you should.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 11:33 AM   #74
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

creepy zmegalofork, that was just me and thread getting to know each other. And now that I'm back with this abandoned rocket oxidizer that your acl ligaments salvaged for me from a wrecked Y-Wing off the coast of Costa Rica where Michael Crichton once spent three romantic weeks on an island with his diesel girl Tiffany.
They utilized the fuse boxes beneath their loins and gave birth to a kingdom of terrible lizards which would eventually convince Sam Neal to table yukon proles the sorrow corner /
but it isn't like that anymore thread, don't get down on yourself when we're doing so well. How're those shoulders now? See I told you.
Now what you need to do is take this Oxidizer and hold it ... with your hands what the hell else are you going to hold it with. I don't believe you. Threads have hands they've always had hands. Look everyone here is just trying to help you thread. we want you to glisten shark we want you to bury sky with atmospheric dirt and resurrect all your thread-like fossils that to this day still fight the pangs of sorrow whenever your frayed self rises like so many Dakota ghosts on the eve of midsummer and yeah they do their dance and yeah maybe some other threads get set to flame; but that isn't you thread.
There are no Dakota ghosts for pages yet, and television too, all for you my friend, just hold this Oxidizer in your pitifully frayed cloth tendrils; you disgust me, you belong in a stagnant bog. No it wouldn't be fair to diseased turtles that have managed to eek out a slight immunal defense mechanism to fend off the toxins that Sam Neal dumps into it Every. Other. Week.

Just hold the Oxidizer, I don't even care anymore. Someone's knee really went out of joint to locate this artifact now how about a little respect.

Flail, did you get your answers? Ok then, good job. That piece of baboon needs to charge for at least an hour before it is operational. Let's get out of here before vinyl disaster opaque.
Old 04.17.2009, 11:33 AM   #75
screamingskull
invito al cielo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4B-NJUcZE
Old 04.17.2009, 11:53 AM   #76
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
wow........
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 12:11 PM   #77
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses

because

Old 04.17.2009, 12:22 PM   #78
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know exactly what the fuck is going on in here, but I do know this is completely unacceptable, floating. We are through. Have fun with your new girlfriend. Maybe she will make you tacos.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 12:23 PM   #79
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

who the hell are you?

wait....tacos, you say?
Old 04.17.2009, 12:45 PM   #80
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

don't worry girlgun, floatingslowly can make tacos. it is a staple meal for guys. If a guy can't make himself some delicious tacos then he's simply removed and replaced by someone who can.

a man's ability to make tacos is a sacred tradition that dates back to ok i'm sick of myself. enough kloriel today.
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth