Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Really fucking weird dream I had last night
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.23.2009, 03:48 AM   #21
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Freud would say it's about fear of admitting you want to rape your mother.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2009, 04:34 AM   #22
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
made a dream last night
wish i hadn't awakened
wind blew in my face
naked in an epsom
five beautiful girls robbed me
i was so damn bad
i took them on one at a time
one at a time
wake up!
heart yanked out
anchor dragging behind
anchor dragging behind
anchor dragging behind

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2009, 02:51 PM   #23
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
I had a dream this morning, that prevented me from waking up. Actually I woke up at like 2 pm because of it.

Bruce Lee walked up to my house, walked in the door without knocking, and told me he needed me and that we had to go immediately. I told him that he was dead, and he informed me that he figured out time travel. I didnt question anything else after that.

So Bruce and i get in my truck and hes giving me directions to god knows where, and the entire time he keeps looking behind us. So we get to this pretty big house with like a pond and a tennis court in the back yard, the people are obviously loaded. I still dont know who's house it was, but it was a safe house apparently. So we hang out there for awhile, he beats my ass a couple times, because I dont want to ask him to teach me anything, i just attack him out of nowhere, and always end up on the ground and bleeding. He is also writing a lot of stuff in the notebook that i keep my notes in for school, right inbetween my american history 2020 section and my anthropology section.

Eventually this guy comes in the house. he has a gun, and throws it at my head, then starts fighting bruce lee. I dont think he was a real person, because he was beating the shit out of bruce lee. So i ran up to him and shot him in the chest point blank and killed him.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth