Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page That baer fellow that spams here
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.21.2009, 09:04 AM   #21
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
We Chicagoans are stubbornly proud. We shout insults to New York with mouths full of all-beef hot dogs and Old Style beer. This general resentment mostly stems from being dubbed "The Second City." However, landmarks like NYC Ghosts & Flowers refocus our dislike with greater alacrity. Sonic Youth's umpteenth album wads everything we hate about New York into one convenient tissue. The only thing missing is the Mets. Sonic Youth remind us that white New Yorkers still grow soul-patches and goatees, wear berets and Rastafarian caps, dine on grilled tofu in an emulsification of goat butter and kumquat, and watch Dutch documentaries about fisting, thinking it's original, intellectual, or influential.

Now, in spite of the fact you didn't declare what sort of bumlord you'd be, does the above mean that Chicagoans are America's Mancunians? Which is to say, they tend to say, "Manchester's great. At least we're not [negative things about London which Mancunians always assume is the only city down south]." Any Chicagoans here to say why Chicago is actually good, except that it's not NY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2009, 09:05 AM   #22
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I've changed my mind about the moustache.

I want to be a lipstick lesbian.

I think that it would help me secure a higher-grade of companion.

I'm not being funny, but have you met any lipstick lesbians? They're fucking monsters, the lot of them. You're better off with a diesel dyke, I swear.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 09.21.2009, 09:05 AM   #23
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
why do we have to be a bumlord, you sexist cunt?

fannylords are people too.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2009, 09:07 AM   #24
Glice
invito al cielo

Fannylords like bums too, posteriorphobe.

Quote:
Old 09.21.2009, 09:08 AM   #25
Glice
invito al cielo

Incidentally: dude, mingelord was clearly the superior choice.

Quote:
Old 09.21.2009, 09:09 AM   #26
Glice
invito al cielo

Hang on, do you mean British fanny or American fanny? You've properly confused me now.

Quote:
Old 09.21.2009, 09:09 AM   #27
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I actually live in Indiana, I was just pasting some bullshit.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2009, 09:18 AM   #28
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Incidentally: dude, mingelord was clearly the superior choice.

I know that. I was hoping to troll an amerikkkan into posting "aren't fannylords bumlords too?".

that said, are lesbians even allowed the lord title? granted, mingelady sounds almost too self-explanatory.
Old 09.21.2009, 09:19 AM   #29
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Hang on, do you mean British fanny or American fanny? You've properly confused me now.

double-points for trolling the english.

GAWD, I'm good at this game.
Old 09.21.2009, 09:20 AM   #30
Glice
invito al cielo

The whole King/ Queen semiotic is so convoluted with the gays that I don't think 'Lord' need necessarily be applied gender-wise. Having said that, I like the idea of being a Knight of the phallus.

Quote:
Old 09.21.2009, 09:21 AM   #31
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
double-points for trolling the english.

GAWD, I'm good at this game.

Isn't the first law of trolling to never admit you're trolling? cf every youtube comments war.

Quote:
Old 09.21.2009, 09:24 AM   #32
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
Oh Glice, you and your wishes of of Phalluc Knighthood, if only you understood what it takes to hold that title (on the internet its wit and twattery, in real life its an enormous penis, coupled with a superhuman sex drive. I'm talking alpha male silverback testosorone.)

I digress.
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2009, 09:30 AM   #33
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Isn't the first law of trolling to never admit you're trolling? cf every youtube comments war.
I'm a kinder, gentler troll.

I'm not in it for the LULZ so much as the chucklez.
Old 09.21.2009, 09:38 AM   #34
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

also: this is the best CWB thread that ever was.
Old 09.21.2009, 10:58 AM   #35
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
a
n
u
s

p
o
o

ha yeah

vote for me.
Old 09.21.2009, 11:09 AM   #36
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
This thread is now about what sort of gay you'd be. If you don't want to comment on that, start your own thread.
best post ever made
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2009, 12:45 PM   #37
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
No, but you get to talk to straight guys and don't have to pretend to be interested in Paris Hilton. That's pretty win.

You're entirely right. I think I'd be happy in such a place.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2009, 12:47 PM   #38
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Staying completely on-point and ignoring off-topic banter, as a gay dude I'd probably only be into other manly men.

I think my ideal gay relationship would be with a man with some martial arts training. We could train together, roughhouse, and strive for a goal as one. And, when our sweaty bodies were locked together to see who could take down the other... sometimes a hand would slip and tug on the other's dong. But by and large I think we'd go by Ultimate Surrender rules: the winner fucks the loser.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.21.2009, 12:52 PM   #39
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
Staying completely on-point and ignoring off-topic banter, as a gay dude I'd probably only be into other manly men.

I think my ideal gay relationship would be with a man with some martial arts training. We could train together, roughhouse, and strive for a goal as one. And, when our sweaty bodies were locked together to see who could take down the other... sometimes a hand would slip and tug on the other's dong. But by and large I think we'd go by Ultimate Surrender rules: the winner fucks the loser.

Oh, you two would be simply a scream at my hypothetical fondue parties! You simply must [hypothetically and not sexually-hypothetically] come darlings! I'm sure me and the carpenter would have fondue parties. Where he could be a darling and make the table while I do the food and we both have a little tiff over what vintage of wine to open for the wrestling boys.

Quote:
Old 09.21.2009, 12:56 PM   #40
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I'd definitely be the clean-shaven, sharp-dressing sort who knew the difference between a brogue and an oxford and could get away with hats, but hopefully not being a total bitch in the process. I think I'd have a carpenter as my boyf. Something useful like that.

so, minus the carpenter boyfriend, you'd be exactly the same as you are now
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth