Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Ico and Shadow of the Colossus
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.16.2006, 07:24 PM   #1
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
Anyone else love these games?

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.16.2006, 08:48 PM   #2
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Haven't played either of them. The screenshots look pretty interesting though. Especially the second one.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.16.2006, 08:54 PM   #3
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Never played them, but I don't like the look of them.
Old 09.16.2006, 08:58 PM   #4
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Really?

I've been meaning to get back into games. It's been at least a year since a last played a really good one. Here's one, yet to be released, that I was checking out today. http://ps2.ign.com/objects/678/678618.html
Apparently you have some sort of paint brush, which you have to use to help you get through various levels and battles. Seems like an interesting idea.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2006, 03:36 PM   #5
bytheriver
bad moon rising

bytheriver is just really nicebytheriver is just really nicebytheriver is just really nicebytheriver is just really nice
I played Shadow of Collusus all the way through in a weekend, its one of the most beautiful (and Im not using that word lightly ) games ever. You ride around this empty ethereal landscape with this amazing music that mirrors the scenery, and the whole land feels real and organic so its emptiness is kind of eerie, then when you find a collusus they are spectacular the graphics are awesome, and you have to kill the bastards, then when you do you feel kind of bad, its like killing a blue whale or something. And aside from all that its a really fun exciting game, some of the battles are just amazing. Its got a really emotionally ambiguos ending too.

Oh and Im not a huge game geek, I hardly ever play games that dont have zombies in them, except Burnout I'm really into Burnout, anyway the point is Shadow of Collusus rocks and you should play it.
bytheriver is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2006, 04:53 PM   #6
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
I never played Ico but I played Shadow at a freinds. I liked the minimalistic approach to everything. The game itself is beautiful
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2006, 11:47 PM   #7
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
I've never played it before, but the concept is great.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth