little trouble girl

Spanks ain't too shabby
oh and

Bender:My full name is Bender Bending Rodriguez
Spanks is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2006, 10:21 PM   #22
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
Hedonism bot rules.

Word. Best character ever.
Old 04.06.2006, 10:37 PM   #23
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
not a quote exactly but when they are broadcasting the "mcneil" show and fry shouts for the cameras is pretty awesome:

fry: camera one
(bender's left eye pops out)
fry: camera two
(bender's right eye pops out)
fry: camera three
("something" below bender's shoulders pops out)

and from that same episode:
fry: tv audiences don't like change, it frightens and confuses them; they like the same thing over and over again
bender: what you talkin' 'bout, fry?

another

beastie boys (don't know which): thanks but we really don't want to meet you
fry: back in the 20th century i had all 5 of your albums
other beastie boy: that was a thousand years ago...now we have 6

speaking of jewish jokes, how about robonukkah?
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2006, 09:26 AM   #24
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
mayor-an elephant that never forgets... TO KILL!

Amazonian - he gave good snu snu
fry's exes - eh

Bender - i'm 40 percent dolemite!

prof-Professor! Lava! Hot!

prof-this is humiliating and rediculous, now if came in the form of supposatory

fry-you're not like all those other dogs, always judging me... are you?! No.

fry-im going to buy you so many lizards!

zoidberg-my home burnt down!
hermes-that raises a good question
bender-here's my cigar
hermes-that raises even more questions!

prof-i knew i should've shown him electric ghoneria - the noisey killer

prof-it was ordinary water, laced with lsd

prof-so that's what would happen if invented the finglonger

bender-like everything else in life, this is just a an extension of bending
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2006, 10:45 AM   #25
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
beastie boys (don't know which): thanks but we really don't want to meet you
fry: back in the 20th century i had all 5 of your albums
other beastie boy: that was a thousand years ago...now we have 6
I can't remember which episode that is. Or how it ends anyway. Bender meets Fender, a speaker and he gets 'high' with him (jacking in) and bender gets addicted. I can't remember what happens after...Oh! I know! He finds religion (bender) and the crew is annoyed by it, so they get him to be the old self and he goes to robot hell!
Old 04.07.2006, 11:48 PM   #26
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
the funniest thing i've ever seen on that show was during one of the opening sequences. there's a different meassage underneath the Futurama logo at the beginning and most of them are stupid. but one made me giggle until the commercial break. it read: "Condemned by the Space Pope."

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth