Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page noooooo i'm going back to school today!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.05.2006, 02:31 PM   #21
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
ninny. oh dear oh dear.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 04:12 PM   #22
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
Why some of you have to go to school in the summer? Around here that only happens in case you failed too many courses, and that doesn't even apply to high school, where such thing as "summer school" doesn't even exist, it's for the elementary school and junior high.

Is it that you suck so much?!
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 04:20 PM   #23
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
damn !@#$%, you were kinda rough back there. is it really that serious? now I can understand how upset people have been getting at my threads lately, but what did laila do that was so bad? so she didn't have excessively interesting posts filled with political jargon and bullshit chit chat like the professor on gilligan's island, cant some people just be themselves sometimes, even if it isn't "politically correct"?

and to be serious, this is just an internet message board, where you are never actually talking to anyone. there is no reason to take it all serious all the time, and definately under no circumstances should anyone ever take ANYTHING from a message board PERSONALY.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 04:23 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila
yes it sucks. i'm about to leave in like 30 min. I read a bad rating on the professor that i have online, so i'm kinda annoyed by that. It didn't say she was a bitch or anything just boring. i don't mind if a teacher is boring cause i'm usually not paying attention anyway. as long as it is no bitch i am fine. anyone else in school now, or am i the only one suffering? if other people are doing this crap too that would make me feel a lot better.

i haven't had a summer vacation since 11th grade so many years ago.

enjoy school, if you dont, it will be worth nothing. enjoy what you are to get out of school (even if it is more school), or you will get nothing, because anything that you don't enjoy is not worth doing to begin with. have fun at school, now I'm off to enjoy my first summer vacation in years. since i was to stressed out by these last classes, I totally missed the deadline for transfer in the fall, so now I have no school until Jan. I'd rather be collecting units right now then extra $$$, but fuck it!

Old 06.05.2006, 04:24 PM   #25
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegmscope
Why some of you have to go to school in the summer? Around here that only happens in case you failed too many courses, and that doesn't even apply to high school, where such thing as "summer school" doesn't even exist, it's for the elementary school and junior high.

Is it that you suck so much?!

Summer school is for high school too You can also go to school in the summer for extra credits.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 04:26 PM   #26
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonBox
Get real, we should be fucking greatful for having the oppurtunity to go to school. WE ARE TO FUCKING SPOILED. Plus, higher education is our own choice. And yes, I do have rigth to speak, I have read my ass off the last days to manage my math exam, and still I'm greatful.

I really wanted to write something disparaging, and then I noticed you're from Norway.

re: The topic at hand - I'd love to be in education again. I love it. Or rather, I love academic libraries. Where you ask for a book and they don't ask you to spell the name. Soon enough I shall return.

But otherwise, meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 04:35 PM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
damn !@#$%, you were kinda rough back there. is it really that serious? now I can understand how upset people have been getting at my threads lately, but what did laila do that was so bad? so she didn't have excessively interesting posts filled with political jargon and bullshit chit chat like the professor on gilligan's island, cant some people just be themselves sometimes, even if it isn't "politically correct"?

and to be serious, this is just an internet message board, where you are never actually talking to anyone. there is no reason to take it all serious all the time, and definately under no circumstances should anyone ever take ANYTHING from a message board PERSONALY.

sorry man. rather than propose doggy style fucking like other people do, i decided to speak my mind. i have no problem with your threads by the way, i don't have to agree but you have your principles and i respect that.

relentless posts about "i bought a new pair of stickers today" or "look at yet-another-picture of myself" or "a man whistled a me" however, get annoying, really annoying, especially from people of college age!!!! --who should know better (oh the frustration).

but anyway... im done here unless something interesting happens.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 04:46 PM   #28
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
sorry man. rather than propose doggy style fucking like other people do, i decided to speak my mind. i have no problem with your threads by the way, i don't have to agree but you have your principles and i respect that.

relentless posts about "i bought a new pair of stickers today" or "look at yet-another-picture of myself" or "a man whistled a me" however, get annoying, really annoying, especially from people of college age!!!! --who should know better (oh the frustration).

but anyway... im done here unless something interesting happens.

Nothing interesting has happened. I suspect you'll still check though.

What age is 'college age' in the States then? That means 16-18 to me...

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 06.05.2006, 04:52 PM   #29
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
What age is 'college age' in the States then?

it's university age, innit?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 05:02 PM   #30
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

yes it can be a shame that the adults of the 21st century, who are attending schools to become the next generation of movers and shakers, often times cant seem to hold an real conversation, and whose lives all seem to share the common thread of a lack of personal depth and conviction.... i see these lost souls roaming around school all day, and they seem to only go there cuz their parents said so, meanwhile I'm trying to get all the way over to Africa on some save the world teach the kids meal ticket nonsense (which probably sound as silly to some of you as !@#$% thinks Laila's posts are). My life's work is to make people take their lives more seriously, and it is all I do all day long. Of course, as I said before, this is the internet, where people can take time off from what they SHOULD be doing, and do and say what ever the hell they feel like. btw Laila, I was not throwing you under the bus with all of those lost souls who have no purpose.

Old 06.06.2006, 03:19 AM   #31
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I really wanted to write something disparaging, and then I noticed you're from Norway.

re: The topic at hand - I'd love to be in education again. I love it. Or rather, I love academic libraries. Where you ask for a book and they don't ask you to spell the name. Soon enough I shall return.

But otherwise, meh.

Yeah, sorry, English is not my mothertounge, so my spelling is not great. I know: its grateful, not greatful I have a good english grade though.
DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 08:36 AM   #32
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
I'm getting out of school on the 15th! Yay!
Old 06.06.2006, 08:49 AM   #33
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonBox
Yeah, sorry, English is not my mothertounge, so my spelling is not great. I know: its grateful, not greatful I have a good english grade though.

Dude, you really don't need to apologise. The second you find me typing in Norwegian you have complete license to destroy me. Although I probably won't understand it.

Quote:
Old 06.06.2006, 09:11 AM   #34
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Dude, you really don't need to apologise. The second you find me typing in Norwegian you have complete license to destroy me. Although I probably won't understand it.

Haha, that's cool
DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth