Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Weirdest Dreams Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.06.2006, 12:46 AM   #21
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
I've been killed by a shotgun-weilding vietnam vet in my house while I was playing with legos before.

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 12:49 AM   #22
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i once dreamed with the board, like i was somewhere with all of you and we were talking and being sarcastic. that was weird.

i once dreamed guns n' roses reunited (original line-up, no less; steven adler and everything) but gilby clarke and matt sorum were also there, and i was invited to jam with them onstage but i could never find the stage and kept getting lost. yes, total spinal tap dream.

i also dreamed i attended a cows reunion show, they were all old and shit and shannon selberg was wearing his cowboy hat and everything. they were playing this dive and the stage was so high they were practically on top of a building. they were slaying, then i realized most of the crowd was the people i went to high school with.

last night i had a weird one. for the past months, they have been building a mall across the street from my house; well, yesterday i dreamed that i was there and i was at mcdonald's ordering a ton of food, they told me it would be ready soon but they were taking too long, there was another guy ahead of me waiting for his order himself and no one else was there (me, the guy ahead of me, the mcdonald's employee, that's it.), i remember i was very chatty then but i wasn't talking to the employee or the guy ahead of me, i kept turning to the guy in the register asking if the food was ready or if i had ordered something or another thing, then a girl i know from school who has a boyfriend but is pretty hot and i had been hoping i'd get to "more than friends" territory walks by and i start talking to her, she tells me she's waiting for someone and i ask her who was that, and she said "sort of like my boyfriend", i ask her if that's what she's calling him lately and she says that no, she was still with her boyfriend but was now seeing someone else on the side, who she called "sort of like my boyfriend"; i then got sad and angry and told her she knew i was into her way before the other guy and that it should have been me instead of that guy, sort of trying to find a reason why she picked someone else over me.

then i was at my house and heard a tremendous collapsing noise, i went to the window to see part of the mall's entrance destroyed (a part which in real life isn't elevated and has been finished for a while now) and little colorful creatures were running around the ruins, i went to see what these creatures were and discovered they were guests at a costumes party, where i stayed. i remember there was some sort of mystery going around, also part of the rubble had turned into a gigantic slide which went from the top of the construction on to the streets, i decided to ride it with someone or something; halfway thru, we get tossed to the side by the impulse and we grab on the gas pipes and slide down, when we get to street level we decided to ride deeper into it only to discover there's nothing left down but a void and we try to reach for the street level again.

and that's all i can remember.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 01:00 AM   #23
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine
once i had a dream that i was wearing a victorian dress, and someone stole my favorite green guitar from school and because of that my tooth turned clear.
once i had a dream that i brought a gun to school and my old algebra teacher took it and shot me.

Jesus
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 01:09 AM   #24
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
The only dreams I remember are ones from when I was around 10 or so.

Once had a dream that the den in my house was filled with water perfectly to the door so you could like walk into it like the stargate. And my mom was vaccuming underwater inside it and there was a shark swimming around her.

once had a dream I was in the courtyard of my old middleschool and everything was covered in bright green slime and there were giant floating caution signs everywhere and the sky had a giant logo in it that was like hundreds of miles wide.

Once had a dream I was in a long plains area where you couldn't see anything for miles except the ground was made of blue cardboard with white splotches all over it.

Had a dream I was in a one hundered foot bathtub inside an underground cave and a whale was trying to swallow me.

Had a dream I was in room full of those tubes like in the movie E.T. and I had to go through a maze of them to get oxygen before a clock ran out.

crazy shit
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 01:24 AM   #25
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
I had a dream that the drummer in my band shot me in the head at my school because he thought i warned the kid he was trying to kill. I use to think dreams told the future but after that i hope i was wrong.
Old 06.06.2006, 02:50 AM   #26
Gulasch Noir
the end of the ugly

Gulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's asses
i once dreamt meeting sonic youth in the subway and all of them were barefoot. some of my dreams are so absurd, that they are very funny.
Gulasch Noir is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth