Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Thurston Moore WTF with Marc Maron
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.11.2024, 01:00 PM   #1
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
https://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episo...thurston-moore
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.12.2024, 08:14 AM   #2
Beer In Belly
little trouble girl

Beer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard sucka
To what do we owe this pleasure!. What's it been 10-12 years?! A lifetime ago, welcome back buddy. Just a quick one, something that's been bothering me for a decade, sleepless nights n'that. KhChris... your alias?
Beer In Belly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.12.2024, 12:14 PM   #3
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
I'll eat my hat if Atari is khchris
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.13.2024, 10:12 AM   #4
Beer In Belly
little trouble girl

Beer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard suckaBeer In Belly cold hard sucka
If not then they must be two peas born of the same pod. Come on Atari, let's be avin' one of them classic sardonic diatribes, for old times sake, whaddya say? There is bountiful targets ripe for the taking, like UK brewed beer, Kim's new LP , the people of Texas and their god-given 2nd amendment rights and last but certainly not least a personal favourite of mine, Weatherspoons (should music finally be pumped into their venues? it's a tough call)... for example
Old 03.13.2024, 06:22 PM   #5
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Gasoline and naked flames should be pumped in to their venues
Old 03.15.2024, 01:01 PM   #6
Beer In Belly
little trouble girl

I like Weatherspoons because the grub is tasty and it is fairly priced, cheap as chips. I am well aware the questionable common clientele may not be as friendly as the price of a pint of Elvis Juice but it can't be helped as far as I know. If only there was a way to murder everyone in the venue but leave it open for me at the same time that would be great.
Old 03.15.2024, 05:07 PM   #7
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer In Belly
I like Weatherspoons because the grub is tasty and it is fairly priced, cheap as chips. I am well aware the questionable common clientele may not be as friendly as the price of a pint of Elvis Juice but it can't be helped as far as I know. If only there was a way to murder everyone in the venue but leave it open for me at the same time that would be great.

I'm not concerned by the clientele. Wearherspoons have the ambience of a GP's waiting room, and they serve to funnel money into the pockets of an abominable cunt.
Old 04.08.2024, 04:16 AM   #8
Beer In Belly
little trouble girl

I somehow missed your response. I was not aware of the owner and his shenanigans until I was in the local spoons last week and spotted a magazine on the table. The 15 pages or so of content is essentially an unhinged rant from the owner defending himself against the national press for things he said during covid basically concerning him telling his staff to get a job at Tesco if they weren't happy working for spoons. He was gloating in the fact that multiple journalists had to post an apology to him in their respective newspapers complete with every single quote printed in the mag. So he's using his venue's as a way to have the final word in a pointless argument. You can't get much more crass than that but then I remembered where I was. On a positive note, they support local breweries. My opinion is irrelevant though, what is important is Atari's 12 years of pent up rage opinion. Atari?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth