Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Mighty Football Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.02.2019, 02:41 AM   #11821
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha arse ok i

but the other scores more interesting. i'll post in that thread and remove this pollution...

fun fact: the goaltender of Newcastle is Slovakian and he's doing a really good job there.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2019, 06:13 AM   #11822
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck Bonucci and Allegri. Cunts.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2019, 08:09 AM   #11823
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Also, I started watching last night's Barcelona game from about 20 minutes til half time. First half was decent but stupidly I turned it off thinking "ah, it'll only go one way now". The game finished 4-4 and people are now calling it one of the greatest games, if not the greatest game this season. Bloody idiot I am.

Old 04.06.2019, 07:44 AM   #11824
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i don’t know what’s going on with the prem today, i assume you guys will be watching the fa cup, but BAYERN vs DORTMUND play today and it’s a title race

dortmund ahead by 2 points, but bayern has a +41 goal difference vs dortmund’s +36

i don’t know the odds but it should be an interesting match

here’s some background:
https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/b...siker-preview/
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2019, 09:04 AM   #11825
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
i don’t know what’s going on with the prem today, i assume you guys will be watching the fa cup, but BAYERN vs DORTMUND play today and it’s a title race

dortmund ahead by 2 points, but bayern has a +41 goal difference vs dortmund’s +36

i don’t know the odds but it should be an interesting match

here’s some background:
https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/b...siker-preview/

Yeah, super annoyed with that clash. Annoyingly I had said I'd watch the Man City game earlier this week to a friend of mine.

Old 04.06.2019, 11:31 AM   #11826
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Yeah, super annoyed with that clash. Annoyingly I had said I'd watch the Man City game earlier this week to a friend of mine.
i might keep you posted. about to start...

sancho hit the goalpost damn....

and immediately after hummels scores header from a corner

ok enough tweeting lolol.

omfg. watch the highlights

-x

jeezus h christ dortmunds defense a total colander

4-0 right before halftime
Old 04.06.2019, 12:20 PM   #11827
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Talk about bottling it. Gordon Bennett.

Old 04.06.2019, 01:19 PM   #11828
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

5-0

ayayay...
Old 04.06.2019, 01:36 PM   #11829
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
jeezus h christ

he scored for City

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2019, 08:27 AM   #11830
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
he scored for City
just 1 time?

why didn’t he multiply it

anyway everton got started early

i missed that goal... now let’s see...
Old 04.07.2019, 12:26 PM   #11831
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

This Watford/Wolves game has had all the drama that makes the fa cup so great.

Old 04.07.2019, 01:20 PM   #11832
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
This Watford/Wolves game has had all the drama that makes the fa cup so great.
you got nothing on beating arsenal?

this is the twilight zone...
Old 04.07.2019, 02:05 PM   #11833
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
you got nothing on beating arsenal?

this is the twilight zone...

Haha! I actually didn't see it! I was climbing whilst it was on. However from what it sounds like Everton were great again. That's three solid convincing wins in a row. I mean, we're still desperate for a decent striker but it's going alright.

Just when there's literally nothing to play for -__-

Old 04.08.2019, 07:50 AM   #11834
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Haha! I actually didn't see it! I was climbing whilst it was on. However from what it sounds like Everton were great again. That's three solid convincing wins in a row. I mean, we're still desperate for a decent striker but it's going alright.

Just when there's literally nothing to play for -__-
oh you're out of champions reach yes?

but anyway yeah either everton was great or arsenal was awful or both

the goal, funny enough, was apparently illegitimate, but this was missed by the refs. regardless, it was a "fair" result by the overall action of the game. first half better than the second one i thought.

--

tomorrow spurs man city in champions league? ah ha ha ha ha.... i hope i remember to tune in, it looks so promising

(and liverpool porto, while it seems a foregone conclusion--if porto pulled an upset it would be huuuuuuge)
Old 04.08.2019, 08:38 AM   #11835
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
oh you're out of champions reach yes?

but anyway yeah either everton was great or arsenal was awful or both

the goal, funny enough, was apparently illegitimate, but this was missed by the refs. regardless, it was a "fair" result by the overall action of the game. first half better than the second one i thought.

--

tomorrow spurs man city in champions league? ah ha ha ha ha.... i hope i remember to tune in, it looks so promising

(and liverpool porto, while it seems a foregone conclusion--if porto pulled an upset it would be huuuuuuge)

That's what been said about Everton the last few games. Were Everton actually any good or were the teams they played against just awful?

Was reading about a press conference with De bruyne. They asked him about Spurs' new stadium and how will affect them. To paraphrase "it's just a stadium. I've played in lots of them and there's nothing different from Wembley to this one" crunch!

Old 04.08.2019, 02:54 PM   #11836
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
That's what been said about Everton the last few games. Were Everton actually any good or were the teams they played against just awful?

You can only beat what's in front of you but in the West Ham game anyway, yeah, they were terrible but Everton were excellent and should've won by a far wider margin than they did - thanks largely to Fabianski.

Meanwhile WH currently a goal down to Chelsea.

Nest season Pellegrini HAS to sort out the couldn't-give-a-shit attitude in the dressing room. God knows how he'll do it, or if he's even the kind of manager who can, but they've been lucky this year, getting some big unexpected wins when really they've been in relegation form for long stretches of the season.

EDIT: 2-0 to Chelsea. So that's that then.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.08.2019, 04:31 PM   #11837
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Choupo-Moting has won the award for the best non-goal of past and future

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2019, 04:28 AM   #11838
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
You can only beat what's in front of you but in the West Ham game anyway, yeah, they were terrible but Everton were excellent and should've won by a far wider margin than they did - thanks largely to Fabianski.

Meanwhile WH currently a goal down to Chelsea.

Nest season Pellegrini HAS to sort out the couldn't-give-a-shit attitude in the dressing room. God knows how he'll do it, or if he's even the kind of manager who can, but they've been lucky this year, getting some big unexpected wins when really they've been in relegation form for long stretches of the season.

EDIT: 2-0 to Chelsea. So that's that then.

Take it you're super GUTTED that Carroll may have played his last game for West Ham? Wonder what's the longest he's gone without being injured?

Old 04.09.2019, 04:57 AM   #11839
GravitySlips
children of satan

GravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Choupo-Moting has won the award for the best non-goal of past and future

stunning goal-line clearance!
GravitySlips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2019, 05:41 AM   #11840
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Take it you're super GUTTED that Carroll may have played his last game for West Ham? Wonder what's the longest he's gone without being injured?

I've mixed feelings about him. As you say, he's never been injury-free long enough for us to ever rely on him, and he always ultimately represented the tactics of the Big Sam era. But in fairness to him. on those rare occasions when he was fit. he always gave 100%.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
492542582589590591 592 593594595602642 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth