Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page biggest turn ons ever
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.27.2011, 06:16 PM   #81
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Turn offs:
tramp stamps
g-strings or sweat pants with writing on the butt
smoking
drug use
alcohol abuse
veganism/vegetarianism
people who eat a bunch of microwave or instant food
people who don't like certain cuisines- I like to cook for women.
conservative politics
monroe piercings
being really cool but a bit too reminiscent of female relatives
hating kids
dayglo tans
people who say they don't watch movies or TV or sports
white people who claim to be Buddhists but don't know jack shit about it
atheist/agnostic
women who are too feminine : IE "OMG OMG OMG it's a spider, kill it!" & "OMG I broke a nail!" or "hiking's a bitch in high heels"
women who are too masculine : never dressing up, always being aggressive sexually, etc.

I'm pretty surprised at this list as there's many reasons why one would be vegan, vegetarian, athiest, or agnostic just as there are many reasons one would be Christian. To me it depends on the person's incentive of taking on a specific lifestyle. But whatever floats your boat

Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2011, 06:22 PM   #82
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
You really have a thing for bushy underarms and pubic areas? What about that turns you on? I'm genuinely intrigued.

I'm not quite sure why.

I'm a bit of an "all-natural" type, I think I'm a trychophiliac, and having hair grown in those areas is part of what makes a woman a woman.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2011, 06:28 PM   #83
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
I'm pretty surprised at this list as there's many reasons why one would be vegan, vegetarian, athiest, or agnostic just as there are many reasons one would be Christian. To me it depends on the person's incentive of taking on a specific lifestyle. But whatever floats your boat

i tried going out with vegetarian girls several times but eating out together was no fun. cuz to me, everything goes at the table. to put it another way: i approach food like you approach orgies. would you sex a prude? ehhhh???

i have vegetarian friends but i could only get serious with an omnivorous woman-- or at least a corruptible one. e.g., my wife used to hate fish and seafood, now she demands i feed her scallops. the pleasure instinct was there just waiting to be awakened by this here pervert. i've turned her on to all sorts of foods that were previously undesirable to her. including liver. that is akin to getting a nun to have buttsex-- so much fun!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2011, 06:39 PM   #84
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman

With vegans or vegetarians, it's not so much their rationale, it's more that I love to cook, and if I can't serve a woman half the shit I make, well that's a real bummer for me.

I've got plenty of athiest/agnostic friends, but I've found that in romantic relationships that it just leads to a lot of tension.
Old 02.27.2011, 06:40 PM   #85
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i tried going out with vegetarian girls several times but eating out together was no fun. cuz to me, everything goes at the table. to put it another way: i approach food like you approach orgies. would you sex a prude? ehhhh???

EXACTLY!!!
Old 02.27.2011, 07:01 PM   #86
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i think it boils down to people looking for others who share some sort of core values that make a long-term hookup viable. there's a place in life for a hatefuck, but you can't keep that going for long.

speaking of fucks in general, i'm going to watch my first tinto brass movie right now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2011, 07:27 PM   #87
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I'm not quite sure why.

I'm a bit of an "all-natural" type, I think I'm a trychophiliac, and having hair grown in those areas is part of what makes a woman a woman.

Ah! See that's the difference between you and me. I wanna fuck the undead.

But no, there was this one girl I knew way back when who had mad pit hair cause she was a crustie. She was really cute though, despite that.

I like my bitches as clean-shaven as possible though.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2011, 09:46 AM   #88
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
It is. Which is why the "knox" and the "aarrtsygrrl" and the "satan" and the "jennbenns". and the "anngelas" and the "nefelis" and all the sonic ladies are to be cherished and provided with morethantheir fill of orgasms

can't believe you forgot gail rob

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2011, 10:03 AM   #89
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
These are all pretty big turn ons for me. Especially smoking atheists. ha

You really have a thing for bushy underarms and pubic areas? What about that turns you on? I'm genuinely intrigued.

I don't know. Same thing that turns women on, the natural, wild aspect of things rather than artificial. The feeling that sex is something natural, not something one has to be prepared for - liking the nature of things for what they truly are.

I've met a lot of Christian people that seem to think armpit hair is a turn on because it's a sign of purity (lack of vanity?) - I'm not saying that's it.

Some women like beards and body hair - others don't. Same thing applies?

Most importantly, why are we under this impression that it should be a turn off?

Other men are turned off by women with no make up - there are many different reasons for that.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2011, 11:30 AM   #90
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

I also just think it's pretty to have a patch of hair down there.
Old 02.28.2011, 11:31 AM   #91
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
landing strip style

Old 02.28.2011, 11:33 AM   #92
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
can't believe you forgot gail rob
Was saving you for tickle fights and bong/bang sessions
Old 02.28.2011, 11:35 AM   #93
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

^ ok thats cool with me

Old 02.28.2011, 11:36 AM   #94
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I dig a full bush. Shavin is good for muffdiving though. Jesus fuck that's fun times
Old 02.28.2011, 12:03 PM   #95
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I also just think it's pretty to have a patch of hair down there.

Oh yes, at least a hitler-style mustache, the pre-puberty look is just weird.

Old 02.28.2011, 12:05 PM   #96
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Shavin is good for muffdiving though.

mmm. contradiction.

Old 02.28.2011, 04:48 PM   #97
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
There's loads of women out there who are into music. They're usually not into cunts or shouting about how cool their record collection is though. Also, there's a tendency when meeting 'the record geek' for women to back down from showing off about their interest and letting the geek have his (false) alpha moment.

Of course, this is compounded by the fact that record geeks are very often retards, and the fact that record geeks tend to think their narrow taste in music is comprehensive (NB - everyone has a narrow taste; it's the nature of things)

This is something i became self aware about years ago. I would have thought that by the age of 18 or so most people will have realised that unless she has an interest in the music you do, you might as well be chatting about how West Ham moving to the olympic stadium will affect Leyton Orient's home attendance.

The second I started having (relative) success with girls was around about when i learned to just shut up whenever music came into the discussion, and to just say "Oh, i like alot of weird shit, BUT..." and then think of the most well known bands i like and mention them. Its the only way to avoid sounding like a trainspotter.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2011, 05:08 PM   #98
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
mmm. contradiction.

Paradox is sexy
Old 02.28.2011, 05:13 PM   #99
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I always tell ladies "I like all that shit you hate"
Old 02.28.2011, 06:07 PM   #100
knox
invito al cielo

talking about music is the pre-requisite for me. Someone who isnt as obsessed with music wouldnt put up with me, and id get bored really quickly. Having said that, i dont like it when people cant talk about anything else or get too arrogant about it

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth