Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Woman, 79, tried to hold up bank
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.08.2006, 03:08 AM   #1
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
A 79-year-old woman was arrested in Chicago after she tried to hold up a bank at gunpoint.

She wore a white visor that read "princess" and black sunglasses when she tried to hold up the bank with a toy gun.

The Chicago Sun-Times says she could be the oldest woman ever charged with bank robbery in the city.

An FBI agent's affidavit says she walked into a Bank of America branch and told a female cashier she could not speak very loud because she had just come from the dentist.

When the cashier leaned forward, the woman pulled out what appeared to be a gun and said: "Give me $30,000. My friend is across the street. And no dye."

However, the cashier reached into her drawer and activated a silent alarm before walking away from the counter.

The robber waited a few minutes then walked out of the bank, ditching her trench coat as she left. A bank employee flagged down a police officer who arrested her outside.

ha..
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2006, 03:24 AM   #2
blue sunlover
stalker

blue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really nice
thank you you saved me this morning
Old 10.08.2006, 03:25 AM   #3
blue sunlover
stalker

blue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really nice
past 10.that bad clock doesn t function.
Old 10.08.2006, 03:38 AM   #4
blue sunlover
stalker

now that woman is sitting in prison where to bring her a few things she goes on complaning.
she said to the sheriff to bring her a few things

cigarettes a rope for learning how to be a good sailor a knife for cleaning her fingernails tons of coffee cuz she was fed up with tea and bring the man she to marry her she had met only once at the chicken dance in oh-wio.

the sheriff laughted and that w. (noone knew that it was georges sister but they were fighting for years)
She took out that photo and the sheriff got pale like a ghost
the hole press came and the woman became famous.
but still she was in prison because of that toy gun.she died yesterday.
but noone knew her ghost was still around.......
Old 10.08.2006, 03:40 AM   #5
blue sunlover
stalker

ghosts don t care about grammatical mistakes.
Old 10.08.2006, 03:43 AM   #6
blue sunlover
stalker

i think you think you saved my hole day
Old 10.08.2006, 06:30 AM   #7
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
ok i think you posted a bit too much but who cares...

yay!11
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.08.2006, 08:05 AM   #8
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
i'm just relieved to know it wasn't my gramma... slots joanie don't mess around.
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth