Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page cake apreciation thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.15.2006, 12:44 AM   #21
etertiena
little trouble girl

etertiena has tongues queuing up for a rim-festetertiena has tongues queuing up for a rim-festetertiena has tongues queuing up for a rim-fest
i thought you meant the band. the bane of my existence.
etertiena is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2007, 10:33 AM   #22
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
About once every two weeks, me and my daughter make the most delicious banana cake you ever tasted.

You've got to wait for the bananas to be nice and over-ripe though.

I'll take a picture next time, and you'll get to see the joy, if not taste or smell it.

You're welcome.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2007, 11:02 AM   #23
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
ha this is a really old thread who bumped it back up
Old 08.18.2007, 11:06 AM   #24
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Can't let a thread about cakes die.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2007, 06:10 PM   #25
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
I'm allergic to cake the food. I dig Cake the band. I also have a CD by a band called The Lung Pigs, who had to change their name from Cake when the other Cake became popular. They changed their name to Long Beach Cake, before becoming the Lung Pigs then breaking up.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth