Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Free Jazz II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.20.2010, 02:27 PM   #1
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ok, since the previous free jazz thread i started a blog with a writer friend-- i don't write it: i edit, and take photos, an throw in a few sentences here & there, but here it be:

http://www.jazzadvance.com/

anyone interested in contributing reviews (shows, records, books, etc) please PM.

thanks & i hope some of you enjoy anyway

t-moore/m.gustafsson video featured in the most recent post
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.20.2010, 06:14 PM   #2
hat and bread
children of satan

hat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asseshat and bread kicks all y'all's asses
I've been contemplating writing something about the current Tokyo jazz scene for a long time now. There are a lot of interesting things going on that nobody outside of the area is aware of... Only problem is I can'ts write fer shit!
Perhaps one of these days I'll try to sit down and hammer out my thoughts as best I can and send it on to you.
hat and bread is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.20.2010, 08:32 PM   #3
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hat and bread
I've been contemplating writing something about the current Tokyo jazz scene for a long time now. There are a lot of interesting things going on that nobody outside of the area is aware of... Only problem is I can'ts write fer shit!
Perhaps one of these days I'll try to sit down and hammer out my thoughts as best I can and send it on to you.

that would be awesome! we've got a few hits from japan in the few days the site's been up... and my friend who writes this is japanese-american... while he's not much into his ancestry & shit, he'd probably be interested on the subject. plus we could really fix up your prose if need be (i don't think it would be necessary, but i can offer the support). a nice video/photo/audio would be worth 1000 words. also if you know any musicians you could interview-- oh yeah.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth