Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page i'm losing my mind!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.17.2007, 07:50 PM   #41
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
That's good.

The worst and most daunting thing about a break-up is investing a huge chunk of your life (2 years in your situation, and for I if I were to break-up with my girlfriend) and then to hate the person or never see them again like you both never existed. That's a hard thing to bare.

i used to be just like that, but this one's different. i've learned to value real friendships over most everything and will do whatever's necessary to hold on to them.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.17.2007, 07:51 PM   #42
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
i haven't reeled in any gash in about 2 months, and the last time i had sex it was one of the wrongest experiences of my life, i couldn't even entertain the idea of sex for a month.

i slept with a lesbian once, at her very strong request, and didn't have sex for quite some time after that. hell, i even think i cried that night.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 09.17.2007, 07:52 PM   #43
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
you still live with your ex??

ha ha

no wonder you're losing your mind!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.17.2007, 07:53 PM   #44
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Yeah, I mean, you can get all mixed together with all the homos and such stuff. Invisible I think is the word.

in that case, you'd be surprised how much shit i caught in new york this summer for the way i dressed. i got called "faggot" and a "'mo" at least once a day.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 09.17.2007, 07:53 PM   #45
sarramkrop

Poor lamb.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.17.2007, 07:56 PM   #46
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
so val what do you do if say you manage to wash off the ex's territorial pissings and attract a hottie and you wanna take her home bend her over the couch and give her a prefuck while you tear her clothes out before you get to the bedroom. do you say "shhhhh, dont wake up my roommate"?

and what happens if he stays for breakfast? do you all partake from the same coffee pot?
Old 09.17.2007, 07:58 PM   #47
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
i slept with a lesbian once, at her very strong request, and didn't have sex for quite some time after that. hell, i even think i cried that night.

what was so bad about sleeping with a lesbian?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.17.2007, 07:59 PM   #48
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

maybe she was fixated on his nipples. i'd find that to be a huge turnoff.
Old 09.17.2007, 08:02 PM   #49
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
maybe she was fixated on his nipples. i'd find that to be a huge turnoff.

maybe she had at him with her strap-on?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.17.2007, 08:10 PM   #50
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

Quote:
so val what do you do if say you manage to wash off the ex's territorial pissings and attract a hottie and you wanna take her home bend her over the couch and give her a prefuck while you tear her clothes out before you get to the bedroom. do you say "shhhhh, dont wake up my roommate"?

and what happens if he stays for breakfast? do you all partake from the same coffee pot?

i'd never bring someone back to my apartment with erin here. that's just so wrong on every level. i respect her a tad more than that.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 09.17.2007, 08:10 PM   #51
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

Quote:

i didn't want to do it at all. that's one proverbial boat that i'd prefer to leave unrocked.

and she tried to scissor me.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 09.17.2007, 08:11 PM   #52
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
my wife tried to get me to impregnate a lesbian once, but she withdrew permission once she sobered up.

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 12:36 AM   #53
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i haven't gotten laid in over three weeks! what's wrong with me?

to make matters worse, i have to teach music to kindergardeners in exactly 1 hour. GRAPE APE!

no matter how you cut this, you are weak.

either you are weak because you define the success of your identity by the frequency in which you have sex to begin with,

or you are weak because you define yourself by such a frequency AND you do not have enough to game to manifest the frequency which defines you.

so either way, you are weak and should explore a self-evaluation...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2007, 12:58 AM   #54
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
how is Val weak because he misses getting laid regularly? that's just part of being a human male.

fuck, I start to jones if it goes more than a few days, and I'm a gawddamn robot.

now if by self-evaluation you mean masturbation....sure why not!

how do YOU define yrself? I wonder if you would miss yr chalice if it stopped climbing into bed...
Old 09.18.2007, 01:09 AM   #55
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
how is Val weak because he misses getting laid regularly? that's just part of being a human male.

fuck, I start to jones if it goes more than a few days, and I'm a gawddamn robot.

now if by self-evaluation you mean masturbation....sure why not!

how do YOU define yrself? I wonder if you would miss yr chalice if it stopped climbing into bed...

I believe he asked, "what is wrong with me" and I believe that I took a stab at the answer. read the answer again as I believe you are confused, because what I said covers both bases, and the answer remains the same. either weak because he is not getting laid to his satisfaction, or weak because he is not satisfied with himself (not masturbation you maniaco) aside from getting laid... its not necessarily an insult, just an observation.

Old 09.18.2007, 01:13 AM   #56
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

maybe I misunderstood Val, because I took the "what's wrong with me?" more as "ARRRRGH!" than him thinking that he's a failed creation.

PS: I plan to use maniaco in a sentence ASAP.
Old 09.18.2007, 01:16 AM   #57
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i'd never bring someone back to my apartment with erin here. that's just so wrong on every level. i respect her a tad more than that.

thats clearly whats cramping yr style. you wont get laid again as long as you 2 live together. and if suchfriends has a point (he' got a point, not sure it applies to YOU), then maybe that's a good thing. think like a monk.
Old 09.18.2007, 01:44 AM   #58
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
thats clearly whats cramping yr style. you wont get laid again as long as you 2 live together. and if suchfriends has a point (he' got a point, not sure it applies to YOU), then maybe that's a good thing. think like a monk.

the point I think was accurate for ALL of human beings, who are plagued with insecurities, which we must all address in order to be happy with ourselves.

Old 09.18.2007, 01:55 AM   #59
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
no matter how you cut this, you are weak.

either you are weak because you define the success of your identity by the frequency in which you have sex to begin with,

or you are weak because you define yourself by such a frequency AND you do not have enough to game to manifest the frequency which defines you.

so either way, you are weak and should explore a self-evaluation...

yes. i am weak and you are strong. now are you going to continue to hide behind false enlightenment and white guilt or shut the fuck up?

my bad, i didn't put this into rasta speak for you, so you'll have to jump out of trustafarian mode to actually catch what i said.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
Old 09.18.2007, 02:00 AM   #60
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

Quote:

i will totes get laid, just not at my apartment, which is fine by me. it's my space and if i meet someone worth bringing into my joint and even introducing to erin (they'd have to be understanding of the dynamic of our friendship, too), then i will, but i don't know if i'll meet anyone like that any time. until then, it's backseats and on their roommate's couches for me. jkjkjkjkjkjkjkk.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth